RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
The Brighton game was an eye-opener on how bad our ref-bribery game was. We were hapless then, offering Tierney a signed picture of Ronaldo screaming “Siuuu”, in exchange for decisions that would mostly go our way. It was doomed to fail. I don’t know what changed since then, but today we were ready for him.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Anyone see the abuse that poster got for daring to say that us and Arsenal are getting our shit together, and he feels they could finish above Livrpool?. Talk about getting shit on, rabid attacks with Andy@Allerton at his usual dumbass best.
They will never admit it but many of them are a little worried about us.
:lol: sorry, that just made me burst out.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah, I’m sure Milner and Henderson have the legs to carry you guys to 2nd place again this season
Melo and Fabinho. :drool: It's a good thing Varane is a never injured machine that will keep Maguire on the bench every Thu, Sun, Thu, Sun, etc. :nervous:

Bwuk

Melo and Fabinho. :drool: It's a good thing Varane is a never injured machine that will keep Maguire on the bench every Thu, Sun, Thu, Sun, etc. :nervous:
Maguire will play Europa. He’s champions league Varane mate.

Elcabron

This is gold dust, please keep it coming. Love how they are shouting for Arsenal despite them being top of the table. Why are they having a go at us if we are so shit? They are worried.

RedorDead21

This is gold dust, please keep it coming. Love how they are shouting for Arsenal despite them being top of the table. Why are they having a go at us if we are so shit? They are worried.
EtH can’t finish above them in his first season as klopp finished 8th in his…

RetroStu

The 'Finish above Utd' Cup is more important than anything to them.
As long as they dont win the league, and as long as we get top 4, i dont give a shit if they finish above us. We are a project, and its going to take time but we are going places.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Every Sunday will do just fine thanks very much.
Is he a fitness machine for 32 more Sundays. Obviously you're not playing him in the FA or Carabao either. And he's not going to the world cup?

crossy1686

career ending
Well if Melo can stay sober long enough to train you might have a good midfield at some point. There’s no worry about Varane’s fitness, he’ll play most PL games this season no bother.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Klopp is such a daft cnut, could have had all our financial might at his disposal but instead went to a team that can't even keep both salah and mane on their wage list at the same time.

Hope he remembers that when he gets the sack due to underinvestment on an aging squad.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Well if Melo can stay sober long enough to train you might have a good midfield at some point. There’s no worry about Varane’s fitness, he’ll play most PL games this season no bother.
The only stat I could find was that Varane played 23 league games last season. He's already played 5 this season.

crossy1686

career ending
The only stat I could find was that Varane played 23 league games last season. He's already played 5 this season.
That’s fine, most of our players were ‘injured’ last season because they got to go to Dubai and not be part of the collective shit show. He’ll play way more games this season, just like he did for Madrid every year.

Elcabron

Is he a fitness machine for 32 more Sundays. Obviously you're not playing him in the FA or Carabao either. And he's not going to the world cup?
He is a multiple CL winner and WC winner. I dare say he is a fitness machine. I think he is now up to speed with the PL after last season.

Also he is two years younger than both VVD and Thiago. I'd be more worried about them staying fit if I were you.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Never mind the Casemiro pension, turns out they’re paying Eriksen £200k a week after a £12million signing-on fee.
They've spent a lot to go 6 years without a trophy.
Tell that to Che Neville.
Unfortunately their team is much better than it has been for the last few years, they've spent an obscene amount and finally some shit is sticking.

We need to start spending if we don't want to fall behind, especially with our aging squad
Don't get sucked in by a few results, they haven't looked good in a game yet this season, just one of their flukey unsustainable little runs they always go on.
i'm writing a letter to the CAs its got to be illegal leaving out Ronaldo Slabhead and Fred like that, some kind of lessshit doping going on here. i dont like it!
Apparently Antony was the missing piece… said in all seriousness after one game where he played for an hour, and where they were once again very lucky. That’s corner number 263 turned right there
Arsenal played very well, United are still poor. They hit them on the counter like they did to us. But I guess they’re winning and that’s what matters unfortunately.
They’re so celebratory on sky after a United win
Bring on manager players 30 mins of gushing
Stormzy will be out in a minute
Robbie Savage on BBC

Transfer window is closed, right now my top 4 is Man City, Spurs Chelsea and Man Utd, no Arsenal no Liverpool. They've transformed and Man Utd have a better squad than Liverpool.
They never learn :lol:
Beautiful
Can’t wait for these people to find out a day doesn’t make a month
Thick as pig shit is that
Roy ‘they’re a disgrace’ Keane is even cheerleading now
Ooh the fall will be lovely on this one
Deluxe Solskjaer vibes off them at the moment. Spend loads of money, feel good about yourselves, get every marginal call, pretend to protest about your owners because football is illegitimate when you don't win the league... insufferable as ever.
They’re shit, like a lower league team causing a giant killing cup upset. They’ll end up in midtable again
Perhaps I'm imagining it but whenever these get a new manager there's always a kind of honeymoon period when suddenly all the decisions go for them and the media hagiographise.
Then, after a few months and the realisation that they're still shite, the, shall we say, 'helping hand' gets withdrawn and they tank.
By ryan babel:
Missed the game and was suprised by the scoreline, did they deserve a win or was it a relegation fodder sit back and break kind of game
By rushman
So you did watch
ryan babel loving it
Hahaha thats clears that up, cheers mate.
By Dave
Kind of a loaded question. A deserved win is a deserved win regardless of whether you dominate the ball or not.
Ryan babel gets angry
If you cant answer the question just ignore the post. Every win ever isn't deserved ffs, there is obvious grey area
Dave fights back
"Fluke" and "Sat back and countered" aren't the same thing. Villa beating ManC would have been a fluke based on their performance while Man Utd beating Arsenal today was deserved but they both sat back and countered like relegation fodder. So I can answer the question, your question was just bad.
Ryan has his humble opinion
You're talking about Villa beating City based on performance as a comparison... AGAIN, I never watched the fecking game:lol: I was asking based solely on the fact I never watched the game whether they were deserving of a win (obviously based on a good performance), simple question which someone quoted and answered in a few words
Spending 100s of millions to play like Burnley is deserving of feck all in my humble opinion but great for you if you see it differently
Dave and Ryan to be continued, hope so..

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
There are good Liverpool fans here on the Caf so I'm trying to say this as nice as possible.

As someone who doesn't live in England, I can't help but notice the Liverpool fanbase is the most delusional from the top 6. I often read (for fun) forums or Reddit subs for Arsenal, Spurs, City, Liverpool and Chelsea.

And the Liverpool fans tend to be a special bunch in their own right.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
What annoys me about most football fans and most pundits alike, is that they think the only way to play football and deserve to win is by dominating possession 70:30.

The team with more possession is not always the better team or the more deserving.

We had a game plan that succeeded and we won the game. We looked comfortable for most of the game and dominated the defensive space.

Mourinho and Simeone in their prime were all about being solid in the transition and making sure they were the better team without the ball.

I am really sick of this anti football notion that possession football is the only way to play.

United had more shots on target and more goals than Arsenal. They can have all the possession they want, but goals are what are most important and what wins the game.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Badge kissing after five minutes there. Weird.
Fair play. Maybe he’s a decent coach...
I initially thought he'd be one of those typically stubborn managers that live and die by their philosophy on football. But he's adapted the team enough to get results and I think that is a credit to his flexibility. Rodgers on the other hand is utter brain dead and continues to bang his head against the wall despite desperately needing a win or just a point this evening. You could see he tried to beef up the midfield with his team selection but they didn't change their positioning and got hopelessly exposed time and again.
While I'm willing to credit Ten Hag for making the required changes it's really only a short term fix that won't get them far. At some point they need to go back to passing football.
Seek5keep wrote
Seems too be getting them to fight from the off, more than were doing.
Looks like they've got themselves a proper manager.
Being as they've loads more resources money rise than we have I'll not be shocked if they over take us the next couple of seasons.
Rest od the rawk is not happy..
Klopp clearly hasn't turned THIS doubter into a believer. Grow a pair ffs
Incredible fight and spirit, the display at Brentford had me in awe of their fighting quality.
They've not put in one good performance yet, just fluked a few results in close games, they always do this and it always come crashing down as fluking wins isn't sustainable even for these.
ffs what is this shit I'm reading
Bigger and better fan base too. I'll be shocked if they don't finish above us this season. We can already see they are way ahead of us.
Jesus fecking wept.
If this is a wind up... then why?
What pleasure can you get from making fellow fans think that you're a fanny bedwetter?
If it's trolling then it's top notch, I will say that.
Dropping Ronaldo and Maguire and shaming the rest of them into running around a bit while spunking the usual £200m+ in transfer fees doesn't qualify him for football visionary status just yet in my opinion
That's the spirit.
Not sure they have too many more resources either.
I remember last season after they beat Newcastle and the Ronaldo hype was at its height, there were people on here saying how good they were looking.
Some of our fans don't deserve what they've had over the last 7 years.
that WAS just really bad bait, no?!
ten Hag likely is a very good coach by the way, it was very typical RAWK stuff about him all through the summer and up until recently (and likely very much going on), but that comment above has to be bait, maybe mr/mrs HideNSeek was a bit starved of attention today!
ten Hag has been backed fantastically this summer, so there will be little room for error for him

I feel people aren't taking Man Utd Seriously
The posts lauding United are ridiculous (probably a pisstake too), but God you're boring

Momochiru

What I don't get is why people keep saying we hit them on the counter... Only our second goal can be considered a counter. For the other two we had possession and Arsenal had ages to set up proper defensive shape, they just left huge holes in there and we cut thought them in a couple passes. That's just bad defensive shape, it's not the same as when you lose possession after overcommitting and getting countered.

Conor

There are good Liverpool fans here on the Caf so I'm trying to say this as nice as possible.

As someone who doesn't live in England, I can't help but notice the Liverpool fanbase is the most delusional from the top 6. I often read (for fun) forums or Reddit subs for Arsenal, Spurs, City, Liverpool and Chelsea.

There is a genuine correlation between intelligence and supporting Liverpool, and not in a good way.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Oh no, Antony showed some passion on his debut and got excited to score his first goal and kissed the badge. Someone call the fun police.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
The part about badge kissing after 5 min is sort of creepy no matter who the player and who the team is.
You should make that point on RAWK so we can laugh about it.

Chief123

Liverpool fans I know are falling apart and have gone into their shells. Their 8 years of being a bridesmaid to Man City is under threat and they aren’t liking it.

Bosws87

You would think we scraped a victory by scoring in the 98th minute from 5 added on reading their opinions :lol:

Then they drew to one of the worst Everton teams we have seen.

The tribalism of any football supporters is always hilarious, but its like an Army of Ty's in that place.

The Arsenal fan in that thread is just as deluded, Arsenal have always looked decent on the ball and pretty from afar but crucially completely soft in the middle and at the back and nothing has changed.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
according to RAWK we have always been shite, I bet they even said it in our treble season.
If not for bent refs and the corrupt fa we would have gotten relegated in the treble season.

Josh 76

Liverpool fans I know are falling apart and have gone into their shells. Their 8 years of being a bridesmaid to Man City is under threat and they aren’t liking it.
Surely their glory years can’t be over?

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool

No problem with that, as it is your opinion.

Just one question, are you a Man Utd fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.