RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mou Mou Land

Looking forward to their reaction to this. :lol:
Ouch :)

Sky have been showing the Palace match recently and I actually got to see the gif above in real time - kudos to whosoever noticed it because it goes by so quickly.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Ouch :)

Sky have been showing the Palace match recently and I actually got to see the gif above in real time - kudos to whosoever noticed it because it goes by so quickly.
Did you notice anything new?

acolyte

Did you notice anything new?
I'm jaded and have stopped noticing something new every time. I only see something new once in a while now. Is there a medication or something that can help me? Or do I need to turn in my badge and P. Neville replica shirt?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
All those Pool fans certain he was going there because of Trent and Hendo giggling and hugging him :D

Dansk

I'm jaded and have stopped noticing something new every time. I only see something new once in a while now. Is there a medication or something that can help me? Or do I need to turn in my badge and P. Neville replica shirt?
You could flip the image horizontally, it's like using your left hand.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites

I don't mind that away kit but does it pass the "will we win at Old Trafford in this" test? I'm tempted to say no.
It says either 2-2 draw or 2-1 defeat with Rashford brace and Trent horror show…

Second time in a few years we’ve recreated a kit that we won nothing and lost a cup final in
I rarely get involved in the kit threads as I’m not really arsed but that thing is fecking hideous.

Looks like a game of FIFA has glitched.

Seriously, who the feck designs this shit
Like the home kit , but the change kit looks like it’s from George at Asda. Not a fan.
I like. It doesn't look like a 3-3 away draw waiting to happen
And in Saudi colours as well. All that’s missing is the sword.

Leg-End

I like the kit, great memories of Cantona's winner in the FA Cup Final.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
It will be a collectors item in a few years from being the worst kit in decades. I’ll be getting one, never wearing or taking it out of its package and give it to my future grandkids . Fecking hideous .

bosskeano

i'm sure they won't be whining after paying the €70m release clause for Szoboszlai

redshaw

Nice to see Pool getting some dodgy kit feckery from Nike like we get each year from Adidas.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Time for next year’s RAWK thread. Don’t want to miss any of their 2023 transfer disingenuousness by having it on the old thread.

TopDog

Supports
Bolton
Szoboszlai confirmed along with Mac Allister, Liverpool finish no lower than 3rd next season.

They will neglect the Europa, sending reserves out and focus on the league and do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.