RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRocket9908

Sorry but losing by a total of 20 something goals to 3 in the last 5 matches would gnaw at me but hey that’s me , but I guess when you lose 7-0 it gets to be a blur mixed in with 0-5 loss which was worse in my opinion or was it the 4-2 loss before that or was it the 4-0 loss after that. It’s all so blurry so I can see how it doesn’t hurt from the numbness.
The drubbing we gave Liverpool last summer was more humiliating for you than any of those you mention were for us, from the day that fixture in Thailand was announced loads of you were claiming you would put your reserves out and still thrash us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Penna

djembatheking

First time noticing the guy in the top right with a grey hoodie, he doesn't flinch, just stays completely still the whole time. Not even his eyes move.
And the headless guy with a red jacket with white collar just behind his right shoulder.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
First time noticing the guy in the top right with a grey hoodie, he doesn't flinch, just stays completely still the whole time. Not even his eyes move.
Did you not notice the headless guy on his left?

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Manchester United were ‘lucky’ to finish above Liverpool, says Anfield hero John Aldridge

https://metro.co.uk/2023/05/29/man-...ague-john-aldridge-18861826/?ito=newsnow-feed

haha....let the excuses being for their shit season
The break helped United manager Erik ten Hag as Cristiano Ronaldo was pushed out of the club just before that World Cup and if the season was ongoing, it would have been a huge story.
Ah yes, because all other teams chasing the top 4 didn't have the benefit of their only fit striker walking out on the club with no replacement lined up. Lucky United.

BTG

I guess they're both black and smiling.
He's got a mustache like Eddie.

And I guess he kind of has a smile like Eddie where the whole mouth opens and shows all the teeth.

Obviously father and son based on a mustache and a sort of, kind of, but not really smile.

Hoof the ball

And I guess he kind of has a smile like Eddie where the whole mouth opens and shows all the teeth.

Obviously father and son based on a mustache and a sort of, kind of, but not really smile.
Can see it.

Redcafe standards for "looks like" has to be absolute clone or else you get slaughtered.

Halftrack

If Martial was a smily guy, I'd get it, but he's known for never smiling, and aside from the smile there's literally no similarity.
Can see it.

Redcafe standards for "looks like" has to be absolute clone or else you get slaughtered.
But they don't actually look alike. Unless you suffer from face blindness or something.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Well known in Psychology that people find it harder to see differences between faces of people from other ethnicities than they do for distinguishing between faces from their own ethnicity.

It's not a racism thing, it's a brain thing. However, if you spend more time mixing with people from other ethnicities then you will gradually get better at seeing the differences between different faces.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Is this the doppelganger thread or the RAWK one? I'm confused.

Was expecting delusional theories posted atter the last game but come in to see 3 pages on Eddie Murphy

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Is this the doppelganger thread or the RAWK one? I'm confused.

Was expecting delusional theories posted atter the last game but come in to see 3 pages on Eddie Murphy
It feels like I'm watching those two guards in Pirates of the Caribbean squabbling at each other whilst Jack Sparrow gets away scot-free.

RAWK has the Black Lives Matter logo on their banner. We must shut down this racist Martial/Obama discussion before they find out and get the moral highground in the forum wars.

Red00012

Came on here to hear their thoughts on 4-4 but we are still discussing Eddie Murphy . Sad times

Charlie Foley

RAWK has the Black Lives Matter logo on their banner. We must shut down this racist Martial/Obama discussion before they find out and get the moral highground in the forum wars.
Liverpool wore t shirts defending racism so they’ve a ways to go yet

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
the first time they have an early kickoff on Sunday after playing on Thursday, he'll fuking lose his rag in the post match interview if they lose. Hell, he will probably do it even if they win.

He's learned well from Mourinho about deflection from the truth
Curious to see the heavy metal football without prime Mane and Salah with europa on Thursdays and Sundays. Good times

bosskeano

Curious to see the heavy metal football without prime Mane and Salah with europa on Thursdays and Sundays. Good times
we saw how things played out this season without prime Mane, in part, b/c his direct replacement got injured. oh those guys will be fine early in the season b/c they'll be fit but come december and beyond it'll quickly catch up to their legs. Unless of course Klopp bottles it given it's not an important competition to him

bringbackbebe

Must be a morbid for Liverpool fans to think the difference between their position and top 4 is a result of drawing 2 games to Chelsea, who everyone else beat :lol:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Hmm, where are the ten other quotes telling that poster to **** off? Don't worry. You keep telling the truth.
True. I was selective there because this is that kind of thread.
But this is not the first time that i see a post wishing an injury to a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.