RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
We shouldn't laugh because it was 9-0 last season and they've had books written about how great they are (all by that Paul Tomkins fella, but never mind) so they must be great and must not be shite.

MUFC OK

That horrible away kit of theirs becoming one of my faves.. what’s the record when wearing it so far? :drool:

Chairman Steve

We shouldn't laugh because it was 9-0 last season and they've had books written about how great they are (all by that Paul Tomkins fella, but never mind) so they must be great and must not be shite.
Oh god that guy has a book out about Liverpool every month seemingly. I’ve never read one but after glazing over his blog, I imagine it’ll read like some creepy fan fiction that you’ll either howl with laughter at or become ill from sheer embarrassment.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
What, like Salah, Firmino, Fabinho and then Henderson? Premier League and CL winning regulars?
Did I miss something?

crossy1686

career ending
They're posting faster than I can copy paste:

Maybe we'll sign another 17 year old with huge potential in January who'll go straight into the first team in for 23/24? Sell our best player, all our useful squad players and buy one player then next summer. That'll solve it.
Well that's fecked me right off.
Glad we prioritised the midweek almost-dead rubber...
Trent looking like he's just above it all really. I'd love to know what's going on in his head.
Who's nicked the inhalers??
Couple of days ago people had the title as a possibility
Get a grip of yourselves.
Absolute dog shit.

Not even watching them do a live Anfield Wrap is going to cheer me up from this
Utter utter shite. Beating City one weekend and losing to Nottingham the next is making relive some bad memories from years back.
Anfield extension won't do us good if we are playing in Europa league
I cried a little inside when Ox came on, whilst chasing a goal.

If he was a car he would need to be recommissioned before being allowed on the road.
I've considered that Kouyate to be one of the shittest players to ever grace this league, big fecking useless gobshite, and we've just made him look like Lothar Matthaus
Our creative players are....who exactly ?
Weekend ruined. Win the early game and you can look forward to the rest knowing some will drop points. Now I couldn’t give a feck and whatever the results, they’ll annoy me.

fecking scab wankers.
Such a horrible feeling this. Taking you up and then slamming you to the floor

Been few and far between over the last 5 years

In fact it’s almost 90’s like

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Oh god that guy has a book out about Liverpool every month seemingly. I’ve never read one but after glazing over his blog, I imagine it’ll read like some creepy fan fiction that you’ll either howl with laughter at or become ill from sheer embarrassment.
Two more since I'd last checked. It's a living for the guy I suppose, but imagine buying and enjoying what is essentially a very long propaganda leaflet every two years.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Didn’t deserve anything from that awful display.
Very hard to see what our tactics were. Too slow and toothless.
Mo was absolutely diabolical - back to his usual post Afcon levels. He is the one I’m most disappointed in - no leadership or trying whatsoever. At least close down players, lazy sod.
Well many of us did believe we were fecked if Thiago got inj'ear'd. Proved correct. Our starting 11 was upper mid table level today. Enough to beat forest you'd have hoped but there ya go.
fecking embarrassing performance yet again. Don’t care how many players we have out, we should have enough to at least beat fecking forrest of all teams.
Too many injuries. Shadow of the real side we are.

I have no idea how Forest won that match. We basically had the ball for the entire game. Just bizarre.
As bad as it gets really.....the inconsistency of this side is bewildering......mentality midgets
I know we have injuries. But Oxlade Chamberlain coming on for us chasing an equaliser in 2022 is fecking criminal.
Turns out selling three attacking options and bringing 1 in wasn’t so smart.
James Milner starting game after game tells us all we need to know about how squad development has been criminally under funded by FSG
At least they hit the post at the end because that would have been very, very embarrassing
Another low for this season and it’s only October.

We’re just shadows of our former selves and you can’t really see certain, previously key players getting back to that level.
What a shambles. Everyone not named Alisson should be made to walk back to Liverpool.
This is a Europa League at best level squad.
That was absolutely dreadful.

Forest will get plaudits for playing well, but they really didn't. Forest were bad. We were just worse
Fantastic performance from the boys in red - saw everything energy, passion, commitment, desire, hunger…oh hang on…what…we we’re the ones in white?
These were bottom of the league, couldn’t buy a win. fecking pathetic. That City win not worth a wank if you can’t follow it up.
Pitiful. An absolute embarrassment against the worst team in the league by a mile. I didn't think it could get any worse but that was diabolical. I really am lost for words now.
Absolutely gutless from top to bottom. I refuse to believe at this stage that we haven’t got youngsters who can play better than the likes of Fabinho and Gomez right now. Fabinho shouldn’t be playing for us at all, regardless of midfield injuries.
Klopp gambled and lost.

Why are we prioritising the UCL over the league given the state of things? I can't imagine the owners want to fall out of the UCL spots.
Meh, whatevs I don't even care any more. Just burn it all down.
It’s alright lads keep pissing away easy chance after easy chance, you’re too good for them, not a chance they’ll pop down the other end and score. Absolutely fecking embarrassing, another new low.
no one can come on here and defend that - it was poor poor poor
the only - and i mean only - good thing was alisson where would we be without this fella feck knows!
dreadful
Will stop now, don't want to do much before we play, hopefully we win, then will be very long night.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Why don’t these cowards have a live match thread for all their members? They only switch it to all members at post-game. During the game it’s two guys doing their best BBC Sport live text impressions.
They used to many years ago then they scrapped it during either the Hodgson or Rodgers era as they were abysmal

Leonzo1

2 points from a possible 15 away from home this season. Relegation form.

crossy1686

career ending
On Kloppo:

He's not gonna stick around for this dog shit is he.

A team full of old men (my age, shudder) and a net spend the size of a Championship team.

He worked miracles for us and we thanked him by asking him to do it again. Even our lord and saviour jesus christ had his limits
I fear for Klopp just because you can already see springs of fans turning against him, even here. A narrative of 7 years and it wears out being spun by the media, and some of our fans will believe it.

I fear that either Klopp will feel it's not worth the hassle fighting against cheats with no money and increasingly disatisfied fans, or FSG will see the knobhead fans and use it as an excuse to get rid and bring in someone like Tuchel, or even a Gerrard.

They don't care what happens so long as we get money, and Klopp frankly deserves more than he gets from FSG
They've become self aware
Anyone that says anything slightly negative is a twat. That’s RAWK for you.
How bad are his subs this season. Last match against West Ham he clearly weakened us and this match he subbed our best players and attacking players off.

Whats wrong with him
lucky to be in CL next season i guess. or klopp is aiming to complete his trophy haul with a europa either this or next season

At a time when we should be circling the wagons around the boss and giving him some support, some of our self entitled ,spoilt gobshite childish fans are setting fire to them.

Seriously, if you can’t offer support to the people that matter, kindly feck off. You offer feck all context, insight or expertise. fecking clueless know-alls.
So it's definitely not a spending issue but the coaching team only take a portion of the blame.

Nogbadthebad

They are reliving the last 6 years of following us.

World beaters 4 times a season and could lose to an under-12 side on any given day.

Good.

alexthelion

Normally i will prefer them to be merged, but i rather have 2 RAWK threads as we have loads of things to cherish about the "world's best team". Gives me something to read happily as compared to the multiple Ronaldo bashing threads created by fans who prefer to blast Ronaldo than watch us win.
Boo hoo.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
Do people genuinely have their weekends ruined by a bad result or are they just exaggerating?

FriedClams

There’s some elite level covert trolling by man utd fans on RAWK… all they do is just slightly suggest the idea that klopp is on borrowed time and it triggers them

wr8_utd

:'(
Do people genuinely have their weekends ruined by a bad result or are they just exaggerating?
I see a lot of it on here also and I think it may be true. A bad football result used to ruin my weekend many years ago but now, I just can't be arsed. Much more to life than a game of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.