RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
fecking hate seeing people from Yorkshire happy, doesn't sit right.
Even then, they're all fecking miserable bastards
Bringing on Hendo, Jones and Milner when we need to a goal is laughable. Squad is absolutely done.
We need to dust ourselves off and every player get that extra % of effort.

These players know what's need and expected.
Last time we lost to Leeds at home I’m pretty sure we were neck and neck, in the same place and fighting to be the next big thing.

Now we’re just neck and neck…
Stop ruining my f’ing weekends
Lost Mane who was key to that.

Anyway got what we deserved. Busted flush.
Here we go … get ready for a Saturday evening RAWK meltdown
Aye cos everything is fine isn’t it you melt
We are literally 9th 1/3rd of the season in mate. It is not RAWK having a meltdown it is the club.
Only Liverpool loses to 2 garbage teams who haven't won a game for god knows how long. We've seen this coming and we got called City fans for predicting this exact scenario
We will easily get 4th at the very least this season, the bigger question is how no one saw us struggling. It was the same against Forest, same against Ajax but thankfully we had one guy Nunez, and same today. We are bringing on CMs to change a game because we have nothing left.
City, Arsenal, Tottenham, Newcastle, Chelsea, and United are in decent form. What makes you think we’ll “easily” get 4th. This is the mindset that sleepwalks us into a stale team like we’re seeing now.
Closer to relegation than the Europa League spot. What a season.

Something is not right. Going from the prospect of a quadruple to this in 6 months can’t be explained by lack of signings or poor form. We look like United of the past few years; good players who doesn’t seem to have a clue most of the time, rasing their game against the better teams.
We don't have the midfield.
I think that is harsh on FSG we have an imaginary Camavinga, an imaginary Tchouchemeni and next season we have an imaginary Bellingham to look forward to.
I've got to be honest - and obviously don't take me seriously, but how the feck does everyone now know the Liverpool playbook!!!!!!!!!!!!?
The 2 at the bottom!!!!!!???
Be we go and beat City twice!!!! (mimics pep - "TWICE!!!!!!!!") - - (convincingly twice also)... right I'm off to rehab for 6 month whooohoooo!
Some of their heads are in Qatar
Got holidays booked have they? None of them deserve to go.
If any of them even allude to that they can genuinely feck off to Utd...no doubt it is probably part of the problem of having a fecking WC in the middle of a fecking season!
They wouldn’t would they ?
But if you so much as pick up a knock now you’re in danger of missing it
Amy sort of muscle injury you’re out
Look at varane for United. The twat was crying and he’d hardly done anything. Tells you where all their minds are
Come back Maine all is forgiven.
Be sound once Bellingham signs
I can’t wait to seen him pair up with mbappe with us
Bellingham = Sancho
I've heard he loves a nice trip to Georgia on a thursday night
Can't believe Jimmy Sommerville's son scored the winner.
shit didn't realise we still got still 3 more matches before the Qatar Cup! make it stop please!!!
At this stage I don't think we're winning any of them...
Chelsea lost 4-1 today :lol:
Leeds outran us by 11KMs today. Something is fundamentally wrong with this team.
It’s a young man’s game, even more so in recent years. We’ve got the second oldest squad in the league, don’t be surprised, we’ll be outrun in a lot more games this season yet.
Is that actually right?
The only other examples of that I can think of recently are United when Ronaldo plays (as he literally doesn’t run so they’re a man down for running/pressing
One hope from this is that it might actually scare FSG into splashing some cash.
Have you been watching them since they came? They'll likely sack Jurgen, get in whoever is managing a recently promoted side to a good run and sign a few "promising" 20 year olds and we'll watch glumly from 12th as Man City and Newcastle fight it out at the top.

I'm just sitting here thinking of our transfer business since 2019 and I'm actually fecking fuming.
I can see Klopp walking at this rate - he will take the lack of work ethic from players as a reflection of their respect for him.
I can’t see that happening but on the other hand I’m not sure what he can do to fix things
This team has gone shit.
It's on the owners, Klopp and the coaches.
To old, legs gone, and they can't play Klopps football anymore.
We're not getting top 4.

Still, come and abuse me...you know you want to.
Can we play City every week? I'd prefer it.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Some people say Mane left cause he wanted a new challenge, some said is because we refused to pay him 350k+ a week. If the latter is true then we should've paid whatever Mane asked and kept him.
Anyway, onto Napoli. Those thinking Klopp will throw out the kids are fooling themselves, he played a full strength team against Midytlland in a completely meaningless game that could have cost us top 4 that year. He won't just throw the kids out there for a CL game. I doubt it matters, probably going to get a hiding either way.
Jurgen Klopps Watford game has arrived I think

The old heads will get that
Hmm, is it Ole's Watford game, or something in Liverpool's history?
I used to think the same but it’s happening too often now - teams have worked out how to play us and we’ve got no answer to it. Great sides don’t allow the opposition to raise their game and too often we’re shooting ourselves in the foot and having to chase the game.
Great sides also don't allow their assistant manager to write a book outlining our tactics just before a new season starts
Only one with credit is Thiago, really. Feel sorry for him.
Also worth noting most amount of discontent I've seen at Anfield in years now
Bit entitled no?
12 games this season, in 8 of those games we have been outrun by the opposition.
Midfield is too old and cannot play with intensity we need.
We’ll be saying he same thing next week after the Spurs game.
Oh well.
Sourness summed it up in the last 5 mins on sky sports coverage
Souness might talk jibberish a lot if the time but he’s nailed it there
Souness absolutely bang on. Physicality is our thing. We aren’t a physical or intense team anymore.
He was talking about the intensity in midfield the reason for drop. Not getting to ball first etc

Trent all of a sudden having stones thrown at him and defence under more scrutiny and lack of Chances created by winning it high because we aren’t doing it

Been out run 9/12 games. Unheard of these last 5 years
What has Klopp said?
In his interview he basically said we have ball away too much and weren’t in the right spaces at the right times

He gets prickly when you ask him pretty much anything after that sort of result

You can’t beat city 1-0 then lose to these 1-2 with the same effort and attitude. Doesn’t happen, I know he wouldn’t say it but he’s got a job on to get their heads into the last 3 games before wc
FSG can you go buy Declan Rice and Jude Bellingham ...,its only money!!!
The problem is that neither wants to join us:(
Fell good signing for the fans in January. Gerrard player-coach.

Probably as mobile as the current trio to be fair…
And at lest Gerrard can f**ckin shoot
and slip... :whistle:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
not rawk but ...

I'm growing more and more convinced that these "stan" twitter accounts for individual players are all run by Chinese bot farms.

Okey

I still can't wipe the smirk off my face. Yeah it's Leeds, but still...

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
I'm growing more and more convinced that these "stan" twitter accounts for individual players are all run by Chinese bot farms.
Twitter is a cess pool and best forgotten.

RC89

How do you go from almost winning a quadruple to mediocrity so soon?
Burnout from such intense football in all comps last few years? Age has crept in, Mane has left. Seems like poor succession planning and fatigued bodies and minds have undone them.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
‘PotterOut’ was trending this weekend. That doesn’t happen if only London based accounts are driving it.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
this from /r/liverpool fc

I’m a moderate fan (who would be called plastic for not being from the city/country) but I never thought our performances would be affecting me this much. I have bad health (as a lot of people do, both physically and mentally) and sports can affect us a lot. While winning is euphoric, losing is also depressive and our team has been more depressive for some time. Learn to disengage and remember your health is very important, even more that this team winning.

Take it into consideration that the players are also having a bad season, plus they’re overtraining and they look fatigued. Yes they’re not giving 100% but we don’t know what’s going on with them either. This team is mostly the one that played last season too. Criticize them but please don’t boo them in stadiums cause it could be bad for their mental state too.

I want to stop watching for some time, but I don’t know if I can. But that doesn’t mean I won’t try. We need a break and I hope you people realize that. WC is gonna be a great opportunity for that.
I will: This will be the last game I watch this season. No way I should be more angry/swayed than the players on the field.
I just expect the worst at this point, and anything else is a pleasant surprise. Turned up the TV volume around the 85th minute, then I turned it down again cause I realized it would just hurt more if Leeds scored. Inevitably...
yes, the team can really feel my encouragement through the TV. That's why they're so motivated.
I support the team when we're competing among teams our level, even if they fall short. I'm not taking years off my life when they can't bother to show up against relegation fodder two weeks running.
I’ve noticed their games have been causing insane IBS flare ups for me. Along with headaches and an awful mood all day. feck me i hate this.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
unfortunately the WC is going to come at a good time for them
The African Nations funnily saved us last season, went on to come so close to the quadruple (forget top four, lolz).

Hopefully the world cup has a similar effect, though no quadruple challenge this time obviously (just top four, not lolz).

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
"We will easily get 4th at the very least" and "the prospect of a quadruple". :lol:
You do have to admire that even when things are going poorly the delusion levels of some of their fans doesn't drop.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
this from /r/liverpool fc
It’s not healthy allowing supporting a football team to impact your mental/physical health like that imo. People should take a break from it if it’s impacting them that much, or find ways to reduce that impact.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
They made the mistake of thinking they were going to dominate football for a decade or more after they won the league. Were it not for City, they might have won a couple more (but then so might we even under Jose and Ole we got 2nd)

I wonder if some of them were so convinced of future glories they forgot to enjoy the present. The daft cnuts

whitbyviking

Do Liverpool fans actually think Gerard is a better option than Klopp? Please make that dream come true. It would be an absolute car crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.