RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Whatever happened to that jonnowhite fella on rawk ? Haven't seen him mentioned in a while.

Mr. Robot

Johnno White isn’t a Man Utd fan. He’s actually one of the staff over there who uses a second account.

It’s like an ‘in joke’ amongst the few that know about it over there.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Johnno White isn’t a Man Utd fan. He’s actually one of the staff over there who uses a second account.

It’s like an ‘in joke’ amongst the few that know about it over there.
So, he was on over here years ago just for shits & giggles?

Son

I thought this place was crazy enough but it’s actually very civil compared to that Pool forum.

They don’t dare to rate any United side that’s for sure. We are scrapping for 7th if you listen to their thoughts on our current team.

I would say it’s misplaced arrogance but more truthful they truly hate our club more than we do theirs as the 90’s broke them for life :lol:

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Some absolute gowl with this take.

All the money they spend makes a difference but they don't look any different to when Ole was there but then he did finish 2nd 2 seasons ago. It was Ronaldo that fecked them up last year.

Elcabron

"feck off Arteta, you playmobil haired c*nt"

:lol: they do come up with some funny ones in fairness

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
2nd in the xG table but haven't been awarded a penalty this season
IT'S A CONSPIRACY
We said something similar when Utd got a record breaking 14 penalties in a season, despite us having more action in the penalty area but being repeatedly turned down.

We said to you lot here the FA/PL aren't helping you by cheating like this. They're actually damaging you for many seasons to come as it will keep Ole in the job.

And so it transpired. :)

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
We said something similar when Utd got a record breaking 14 penalties in a season, despite us having more action in the penalty area but being repeatedly turned down.

We said to you lot here the FA/PL aren't helping you by cheating like this. They're actually damaging you for many seasons to come as it will keep Ole in the job.

And so it transpired. :)
Yeah, that's not what actually happened. Off the top of my head, Bruno was awarded a penalty against Villa that was an awful call and there may have been 1 more that probably shouldn't have been given but there wasn't any FA conspiracy, opposition players just kept fouling ours in the box. Tends to lead to penalties being given.
Not that surprising you'd be acting like there was one though. From the fan base of a club that brought us Mo 'The Fall' Salah no less.

crossy1686

career ending
Yeah that’s a belter :drool:

I still think that Allardyce as “The Count Of Monte Bisto” was their best ever though.
Yeah they put real work into their nicknames for people. Our fans on the other hand just change one letter or the end of a name like kids do (Rashford, rashbeck etc). Super fecking lame…

Elcabron

Yeah, that's not what actually happened. Off the top of my head, Bruno was awarded a penalty against Villa that was an awful call and there may have been 1 more that probably shouldn't have been given but there wasn't any FA conspiracy, opposition players just kept fouling ours in the box. Tends to lead to penalties being given.
Not that surprising you'd be acting like there was one though. From the fan base of a club that brought us Mo 'The Fall' Salah no less.
Haven't pool been awarded more pens than any other team in PL since it began despite only winning it once?

All hail Klopp for pulling them level with Blackburn and Leicester in PL wins.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Haven't pool been awarded more pens than any other team in PL since it began despite only winning it once?

All hail Klopp for pulling them level with Blackburn and Leicester in PL wins.
I'm not sure currently but they overtook us at some point last season.
It's not a particularly useful star without analysing whether or not they should have been given and looking at penalties that should have been given but weren't.

Tbf to Blackburn and Leicester they both have more PL wins than Stevie Me.

sallycinnamin

They may come up with some names but if it's the one thing you never give a Scouser it's credit.

Pearl.Jam

Yeah that’s a belter :drool:

I still think that Allardyce as “The Count Of Monte Bisto” was their best ever though.
Credit where it’s due, the could have dubbed him the ‘Cvnt’ of Monte Bisto but the original is still sublime

Robbie Boy

They're a bunch of weirdos but they're spot on about Arsenal. Bunch of utter cnuts and it would be horrible if they somehow win the league. Luckily it's Arsenal, and the soft twats will shit the bed.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Brilliant! :lol:

And Bruno "the world tallest dwarf" Fernandes :lol:
I remember a discussion about United of old on there- the era when Fergie bought the refs and FA and everyone else according to them and one of them said that Mark Hughes looked like someone had cut his hair through a letterbox :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.