RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedorDead21

To be fair to Carragher, he went in all guns blazing in the post match analysis.
But if they’d won 2-0…they’d defo have been back. We need to beat them or their worst ever team will be still better than us…you can hear it already being added to their notebooks

owlo

Scouse friend of mine was refusing to watch the game as he knew they'd get hammered. I text him at 1-0, then 2-0, and convinced him to watch it! Then it ended 2-5 :drool:

It's the hope that kills them

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Scouse friend of mine was refusing to watch the game as he knew they'd get hammered. I text him at 1-0, then 2-0, and convinced him to watch it! Then it ended 2-5 :drool:

You evil evil man, I love it.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I gave up watching at 2-0... almost chocked laughing when I saw the score later! Watch the b@stards become world beaters in a couple of weeks' time

Mou Mou Land

The Scouse video is entertaining, but very restrained in my opinion :)

It's a damn good job there is no camera on me as Maguire passes sideways/screws up/sticks his arm out in no particular direction to direct traffic again, because my rage is incandescent. The language is indescribable; so much so my wife suddenly finds watching the 15th repeat of Midsomer Murders on the kitchen TV to be more attractive company.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Their pundit thread where they excoriate ex Liverpool players who spent the first 30 minutes having audible wanks on the TV coverage last night for "sticking the boot in" is hilarious. God forbid you get criticized for losing 5-2 after being 2-0 up at home.

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
For the lolz
:lol: I watched this over breakfast this morning, they all seemed resigned to defeat after the Allison goal, that goal seemed to knock the stuffing out of the players and the fans collectively. There was a feeling of inevitability after that.

Fully Fledged

That Kyle guy is just sitting there ready to cry, why would anyone subscribe to his channel other than his streams when they lose?
I've only ever seen them clipped together when Liverpool lose. There are a lot of youtubers who only really do well when the team they support are losing.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp

Similar story on my end. Tried to make a joke about Slippy G being the groundsman last night, with all the bloody slips going on. They scored literally 30 seconds later and my mate starts watching on the train back home after 2-0, sending me emojis every minute of joy. Safe to say the stream of messages reversed quite well.

Skip to my Lou

This is from their EL thread

The standard in La Liga is terrible. Would love to see us go up against one of those clubs, reckon we’d tear them to shreds
It's actually written today, during our game against Barca.

By far the the most deluded comment ever! :houllier:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Balde did a terrific spin and fall for what was barely a pull. No way does he get it in the premier league. Still technically a foul though.
Couldn't happen to a nicer cheating whinging tool.
The refs been great so far, but I do hope he goes the way of that Bayern (i think) v Chelea Champions League game where Ballack chased the ref down the pitch. Would love to see United lose their heads!
Disgraceful from Shaw.
Why are these weird c*nts chanting you scouse bastard at the referee?
Obsessed with us. The c*nts have more songs about us than they do for Ferguson. Dickheads!
Hes been great in that he gave the penalty to Barca, but hes gotten most decisions wrong to be honest.
A long way to go yet but United get equal treatment in Europe in general. In PL they play with 12 men. Completely different dynamic.
There's a manc in one of my WhatsApp groups crying about him. Don't know what he's got wrong myself.
They genuinely have no idea what it's like to have decisions given against them so on the EXTREMELY rare occasion it actually happens, they completely melt down and resort to even more spoiled brat behaviour.
He isn’t a premier league ref giving them everything and almost certainly wouldn’t have give that pen
Robbie Savage desperately tries to be ‘the United pundit’ because he was there as a 15 year old and his sons not going to play either

Dion Dublin does it Aswell with about 10 games under his belt

2 desperate mid table players attempting to boost their former careers
Manc game started well but turned scrappy. Barca look like they can be got at though and it'll be interesting to see if Ten pence can change it up.
Second half
Takes the big lump off for Kylie Minogue.
FFS. Such a soft goal.
Fred scores, you know that's wrong
fecking shinned it. If he'd hit it clean he'd have missed
Barcelona there were so so bad defensively. How are they so good in la Liga and so rubbish in this match and other European matches.
La Liga is really poor at the moment and Ancelotti's teams when they've won the league once have always phoned it in afterwards. Atleti as poor as they have been under Simeone.
United hitting them with a high intensity they never see in la liga I reckon. First half started a bit similar. Then when it slowed down they took control.
Spawny c*nts
I miss united being shit
They buy until They get it right, but their owners are shite
We basically sell to buy give or take one transfer window in 10, but our owners are the best.
They're still shite
Fernandes is a c*nt
One of these days somebody is just going to lay him out or badly injure him
I'd take both. Weird how we really never have pricks of players. Diouf was probably the last one
Really? You think everyone watching us that doesn’t support us thinks that too?
I’m sure most oppo fans think someone like Robbo is a right prick
But he doesn’t do that running after referees all over the pitch and being a cowardly little shit like Fernades does, never mind the diving. There’s defo many levels to prickishness!
If Andy Robertson didn’t play for Liverpool he’d absolutely do my head in. He’s quite snide
I’d pay good money to be there
Savage wouldn't look out of place in MUTV
Trying to defend Fernandes acting the thug earlier, the clown
Is that Putin sitting next to Ferguson?
£100 million for Anthony :lol:
Fred may be a bit shite but he puts in the kind of shift our midfielders used to.
There's no way that Real Madrid should be trailing this Barcelona in La Liga. Them being top by as much is a false position.
Europa League is pretty stacked this year I think. Whoever wins it will have earned it.
United are the best team in it, be surprised if they don't win it.
It should be them or Arsenal (who are likely to be focused on PL). Barca were the realistic alternative but they're still crap.
Looking at what the last 16 will be can't see anyone laying a glove on United now other than Arsenal.
It's a shit competition now, weakened further by the Conference League. Juventus and Sevilla might jump out but both are particularly bad this season.
Totally
Only Arsenal or Juventus on a very good day can stop them
feck off

2-1
They're fecking useless when they can't bribe the referees
Speaking of snide c*nts with punchable faces.
Every bounce just goes their way, incredible.
It's helping that the Barcelona players just keep passing it straight back to them instead of too each other as well
Defo the devils team

Been outplayed for most of this
Would rather they went out but don’t really mind this. There’s still an outside chance they win the title, so hopefully they can pick up some injuries in the Europa.
c*nts are going to win this aren't they :mad:
How the feck are Barca top of the league

Look bang average
Can't say it hasn't been coming.

Barca are cack
Been hopeless in Europe ever since that night at Anfield.
Worst Barcelona team iv'e seen in over 30 years.
The standard in La Liga is terrible. Would love to see us go up against one of those clubs, reckon we’d tear them to shreds.
You didn’t watch Tuesday?
Oh my god who’s that horrible little blonde bastard

They are absolutely littered with c*nts
I see Garnacho is a little c*nt too. Amazing how they gather them. 6 or 7 rolls, holding his face all for the pull of a shirt
Garnacho was only one roll short of a new record there. McWhirter will be disappointed.
If you or anyone thinks this barca performance has been crap I give up
Either that or you don’t know just how crap they were before Xavi
This is a travesty of a result
Barca were the only team likely to beat United in this tbf (or Arsenal).
Need Arsenal now (or Karius) to stop them winning all 4.
They won’t win the League
I don't think they will but it's relying on Arsenal not shitting the bed.
Have Man City been fined then ?
City are only arsed when it's us they're up against.
Last time we were in it we played Tuchel's Dortmund who still had the Klopp team, Man United, Villareal and then Sevilla who'd won it 3 years on the spin. Dortmund also knocked out Spurs in the previous round who were a top 4 side at the time.

To be fair to United they've knocked out a Barca side who are top of La Liga. Having done that you'd expect it to be the same procession it was the year they beat Ten Hag's Ajax in the final (that really was a shit draw) unless they come up against a motivated Arsenal because there's nobody else there you'd expect them to lose to.
Arsenal don't give a shit about this comp
What a shame karius is in goal sunday
They’ve strained every sinew here
I hope they twat Newcastle in the final
Only 5 minutes added is a joke. Ref has been a pure homer this half
My god this officiating has turned into premier league after all
This season can't end soon enough.
One of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen in that second half. Gave literally everything to United
Yep. Even by United standards it was pretty bad. Ref believes all that theatre of dreams crap.
Look at McLaren hanging around by the tunnels trying to get plaudits

Absolute hanger on
feck me what is this?

Have they won it?
They just won a Europa playoff
BBC webpage going into joyous meltdown…That Phil Dawkes is one annoying gobshite
Ten Hag lost a European semi final to Spurs didn’t he? Spurs! I wouldn’t go panicking just yet.
The faces in the crowd were so plastic fantastic. Just not football people at all.
Find me a team with more punchable faces than that lot. Fernandes martinez Casemiro Antony and garnacho. Think you’d struggle.
Caught barca with no Pedri, no gavi, no Dembele, no Alba

Arsenal will probably be down to the ressies when they play them aswell
Can see united managing what we did in 01
See if they say it's not a "real" treble then.
They’d absolutely hate that given how much they tried to downplay that achievement of ours. It would feel worthless to them surely.
Extra games for United isn’t too bad in terms of the league. Barca haven’t done anything in Europe for years
Waiting for all the games to catch up with them. If we can turn them over in a couple of weeks it should finish them off for the title.
Win on Sunday and it's looking good for the 3 cups though.
The momentum of getting the refs in their pocket every fecking game can't be sniffed at.
Well at home they have got the Howard Webb effect …Again
Who’s still in the FA Cup? Maybe they’ll just have a Mourinho season.
City and Spurs basically.
Can’t believe United have won the Europa League in February

Some achievement
The quadruple is still on.
Newcastle will be rested for Sunday, they looked decent against us even with 10, could easily do them.

redshaw

Just for the record Garnacho got a whack in the face with Busquets other arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.