Rio Olympics 2016

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Quick question about that 10,000m. Some of the guys being lapped were staying on the inside track. Is that normal? Surely they should move to the outside?

Ixion

Incredible from Mo, what a legend.

Looks like Rutherford wil just miss out and I think Jess will get silver.

Skills

Snitch
Quick question about that 10,000m. Some of the guys being lapped were staying on the inside track. Is that normal? Surely they should move to the outside?
Its probably best for them to stay put in whatever lane they're in. They cant see behind, so if they stay in the same position it's easier for everyone else to navigate around them

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Don't fancy Ennis' chances of gold considering the gap she needs to create.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
On terms of actual ettiquete actually I th ink it's up to athlete in front to make the effort. As noted above its also probably for the best as they can't see what is happening behind

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Its probably best for them to stay put in whatever lane they're in. They cant see behind, so if they stay in the same position it's easier for everyone else to navigate around them
On terms of actual ettiquete actually I th ink it's up to athlete in front to make the effort. As noted above its also probably for the best as they can't see what is happening behind
Cheers boys.