Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

FA Cup Predictions 2023/2024 winner
Scout
What a player, his overall game was very good and ended the game with goal and assist.

Hojoon

What's the story with the celebration? Were they giving him shit through the game? I couldn't hear it as my stream was terrible, sound-wise.

Loved it anyway.
He was getting booed while walking up to take the free kick. 30 seconds later he scores.

Bwuk

He was poor today but got an assist and a goal.

7 in 7. Romelu is on fire.

mu4c_20le

Yep, hes a United player. Pace, power, scores goals for fun. Haven't really noticed his apparent lack of technique either

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Love him, he was shite today but those celebrations against his old supporters :drool::drool::drool::devil::devil::devil:

el3mel

Not clinical enough :lol: feck me.

Killed the game for us by goal and assist. Perfect striker for us.

barmyarmy

Not his best game yet a goal and an assist . This team has killer instincts, Keep scoring big Rom

klayton88

1) - Why exactly were the Everton fans giving him shit? Has something been said leading up to today?
2) - Why did he give Tony then pen? For his run which led to the pen or because he missed his last one?

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Missed a sitter in the first half. 7/10 times that would go in . Made up for it in the second half though.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
My problem isnt showing them a lack of respect, they are really not worth it.

Ramps up the hostility when we go back to Everton. Hopefully he silences them by scoring.
Is that a bad thing? Seem to remember a young Portugese transforming into a world class player after hostility around the league.

Kapardin

Goal and assist. Top striker, top personality to have in our squad.

In a way, its' a good thing he was so pissed off at Everton for not winning any trophies, its' just made him more hungrier and he seems to work harder for us.:lol:

OneUnited24

Why is everyone saying he played badly? Got about and was always a presence.

He missed a chance he should have scored but every striker is going to miss chances. Even RvN used to miss bucket loads.

Goal and assist though, awesome :cool:

izec

He was terrible in the second half til the assist, was good in the first half though except for the miss. Hope he continues scoring and assisting

Devil may care

Was having a difficult game, nothing really coming off for him and then he had two moments of real quality, a lovely measured pass for the assist for the vital 2nd goal and a good poachers finish to seal the deal.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

Was getting booed by Everton fans today.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Generally off key performance yet still provides the two pivotal match winning moments! He goal scoring instsinct are so profound, so long as you provides him good chances, he will almost certainly score.

He is a key difference vs last season when our finishing was so poor. If he stays fit for most of the season, we will win most of our games.

Litch

Goal machine and will be the difference this season. What Ioved about him is no matter how shite he is, there is always the potential to score. He doesn't need to be on form to score goals.....

Lj82

Infuriates me, you scored a goal against them it isn't a funeral.
Lol. I agree. In the same vein, I don't agree with fans giving ex players grief just because a player scores against his former club.

Btw, rui costa crying after scoring against his old team in a FRIENDLY is one of the weirdest shit I've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.