Rugby 2020 discussion

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
New Zealand 10 Argentina 0 at half time in Newcastle and Los Pumas will be delighted it's only 10-0. The Kiwis have played much better than in their last two tests. AB's scrum has been a source of dominance so far.
Im surprised by this, I always think it’s an area the ABs can be attacked at, especially by a big physical pack, but they’ve utterly smashed argie at the scrum

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Btw, how fecking good is Richie Mo’unga. Is there a better 10 in the world at the moment?

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
A brave performance by Argentina no matter how this works out. Can't help but feel that the ABs would have 40 or 50 points on the current Irish team in a similar game. They've been immense in defence.

Just a pity they didn't get that try when it looked on at the start of the second half to make it more of a contest.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
The AB's now have a bonus point but they need to end the match having scored 3 or more tries than Argentina to keep that bonus point. A bonus point win basically seals the Tri Nations for the All Blacks.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Why are you making that tackle when you’re winning after time has run out :lol:

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Ian Foster's future as AB's coach might have hinged on tonight's result. He will end his first year in charge having retained the Bledisloe Cup comfortably and won the Tri Nations.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
Yeah some bad calls from the ref so far but England haven't taken advantage. Some bizarre decisions from Ford and Slade have messed up scoring opportunities.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Halfpenny has always been decent under the high ball....so let’s just float them aimlessly over to him with a half-arsed chase

Dan_F

Is anyone else’s video really unreliable? Watching through a fire stick, but it was always perfect for the Premier League or tennis. I’ve had it buffer, pixelate constantly, and about 5 mins ago it just stopped and went back to the menu.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
Is anyone else’s video really unreliable? Watching through a fire stick, but it was always perfect for the Premier League or tennis. I’ve had it buffer, pixelate constantly, and about 5 mins ago it just stopped and went back to the menu.
Yeah, happened to me twice.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
The constant kicking is pissing me off. Especially when we look dangerous every time we keep it in hands.
My son has heard that from me at least 10 times in the past hour. It’s painful to watch. Partly because most of the kicks are poor

dbs235

England v France next Sunday in London then for the final. Unless Italy can provide an upset.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
England v France next Sunday in London then for the final. Unless Italy can provide an upset.
Although you can never tell whether France will turn up, I can’t help feeling we’ll get beat if we play like that

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Can the international players you know, just stay away, it’s been great seeing Munster finally bring through some good kids with potential to lead us back to silverware.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I hope Michael Hooper's decisions to turn down three points so often in the first 15 minutes of the match don't prove costly.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Lukhan Salakaia Loto has been sent off for a high tackle. The fact Angus Gardner didn't take long over the decision is a very clear indication of how blatant a red card it was. This is Australia's 3rd red card since January 2017 drawing them level with NZ in that timeframe.

As this happened in the 60th minute, we won't hear any squeeling about the need for the red card sanction to be altered.