SARS CoV-2 coronavirus / Covid-19 (No tin foil hat silliness please)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
s***.

Thought the panic was over when he was tweeting today (if it really was him) but this dosen't sound good at all given how the virus works.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Wow... Unbelievable. It feels like we're living in a movie.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I feel like his condition is worse than what we're being told.

Yesterday it was a precaution, now it's in case he needs it.

Ludens the Red

I can't watch 12 minutes of that. Some people are beyond help.

Also why aren't the police wearing any kind of protective equipment?
Isn’t much available. And the ones we have are shit. I went to a house the other day with one on and after about two minutes I was struggling for air so took it off.

Skills

Snitch
I feel like his condition is worse than what we're being told.

Yesterday it was a precaution, now it's in case he needs it.
He looked like shit in one of the videos he did. But the one he did most recently, he looked much better in.

I think it ties in with what some people have described. They initially get a bit better before it gets serious.

starman

Didnt believe the precautionary stuff and was expecting this. 10-14 days still with symptoms seems to be the general rule for ICU admissions, hes obviously be admitted at the low end to give him the best chance of recovery

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I mean if you read a 55 year old had died it wouldn’t have even made the news but it being Boris Johnson in intensive care somehow makes it a bit scarier. I guess it shows no money can save you from this if it’s bad enough :(

Smores

The 50% stats sound bad but it's covering all admissions. It'll be well below that in his age range plus I'd imagine they'll have admitted him on lower risk than others so you'd think he'll be fine.

Still a mind feck. No matter politics man has a child in the way so all the wishe to his recovery.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
That's terrible really really hope he pulls through

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
feck. I know he isn't popular on here but I've always liked Boris. Really hope he pulls through.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Isn’t much available. And the ones we have are shit. I went to a house the other day with one on and after about two minutes I was struggling for air so took it off.
Great, so we're putting them in harms way. What are we gonna do when they get sick?

From what I've seen in other countries, the police are wearing masks and gloves

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Must admit unnerving BBC newscaster keeps pausing....reminds me of the night when Diana had the car crash and BBC were told she'd passed but there was an embargo so newscaster that night keep pausing as he was being told the news in his ear.

Not looking good anyway given the grim way this virus seems to work on its victims.