Sergio Aguero | Performances

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
:lol: at the new thread title.

That was mental though. As others have mentioned, he's not a dirty player, but when he loses it it's full on red-mist. Massively let his side down. What was his first red for?
According to Bluemoon a West Ham player attacked Aguero's elbow with his face.

Dir Wangem

Are the strikers of the current generation more violent than previous ones? Agüero, Costa and Suarez etc, are all ticking bombs.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Their fans will be booing the theme from M*A*S*H at this rate.

Wooly Red

Supports
Liverpool
Elbowing Winston Reid against West Ham. The guy is a cnut.
Ouch. I wonder if Pep is going to have a word with him. That's a lot of matches for a main striker to be missing.

Are the strikers of the current generation more violent than previous ones? Agüero, Costa and Suarez etc, are all ticking bombs.
Maybe to play at this level you have to be a bit of a nutter? :confused:

Godfather

:lol: at the new thread title.

That was mental though. As others have mentioned, he's not a dirty player, but when he loses it it's full on red-mist. Massively let his side down. What was his first red for?
Not a dirty player? Not Suarez dirty probably but still a cnut.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Still can't believe he didn't get anything for this. Luiz should ask the court for restraining orders.

Dir Wangem

Is there a different camera angle of Batchsushcnhcnni pushing Aguero to ground? I need some justice boner material. The producers cut to Luiz' suffering so we didn't get to see the actual push.

Deleted member 101472

Who is responsible for that title and why aren't you a senior copywriter?

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Was going to quote A LOT of people that were bumming him in the first couple of pages but decided against it. I don't think he's even a Top 2 striker in the League anymore. Costa & now Sanchez have surpassed him with Kane quickly closing in.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Deserves a lot more than a 4 game ban for that. Suarez/Costa's levels of nastiness.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Was going to quote A LOT of people that were bumming him in the first couple of pages but decided against it. I don't think he's even a Top 2 striker in the League anymore. Costa & now Sanchez have surpassed him with Kane quickly closing in.
Doesn't he have something like 30 goals in his last 30 games?

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I know a lady who is very involved with the tours at Manchester City. She told me that Aguero is, for lack of a better term, a bit of a twat. She says he doesn't have time for fans on the tour and has ignored them or just been very cold, and has a very arrogant demeanour. That doesn't really surprise me, as great a player as he is. She also said (unsurprisingly) Vincent Kompany is the nicest person she has ever met.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Disagree with this. Fitness (and now diciplinary record) aside, just in terms of footballing ability I still think he's the best. At his best he's the best striker in the PL.

Costa is just behind him.

El Zoido

That tackle really does look worse every time. It's horrendous. Should be more than a four game ban.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Chalobah sent him fcuking flying :lol: good lad.

devil in me

Disagree with this. Fitness (and now diciplinary record) aside, just in terms of footballing ability I still think he's the best. At his best he's the best striker in the PL.

Costa is just behind him.
Yeah i would agree with this. His twattishness today doesnt deter from the fact that he is still world class and still the best striker in the league.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Dammit, just checked he'll back in time to play us New Years Eve if he misses four games. I switched off before all it kicked off at the end, but he tends to have this cheeky sly habits in his game now and then, even in the game you saw him patronising Cahill after his own goal.

ZDwyr

He's a very dirty and very sly little fecker. Hopefully his reputation will now be readjusted accordingly.

Phil

He's a horrible little bitch, why do I quite like him as a player?

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
I'm not going to admit to something I don't believe. In all the time I've seen Aguero I've never believed him to be a dirty player, especially for someone who is often on the receiving end of rough treatment and shithouse challenges. I'll happily admit when I think otherwise, Toure for example can do some pretty nasty challenges. With Aguero the only two genuinely bad things I've seen are the stamp on Luiz, where he was clearly provoked and stupidly retaliated, and the elbow yesterday on Reid.
Do you believe now?

Some right gems from several posters in here when little saint aguero elbowed reid: https://www.redcafe.net/threads/agueros-elbow-on-reid-appeal-rejected-three-match-ban.421229/

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Horrible tackle. Nice ban coming up for Sergio "I find it so hard to dislike him" Aguero.

Also, completely overshadowed by Costa on the day.

ravelston

He was a little lucky to be on the pitch at that point. The referee clearly thought about giving him a card for simulation in the first half incident with Luiz and he really should have got one for the stamp on Pedro's heel (which was very clearly deliberate). He is a nasty, cynical piece of work - he has to lead the league in "accidentally" stepping on opponents' feet and ankles. Other than that he's a brilliant player.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Genuinely forgot that Fat Frank played for City. Was thinking what the hell does he know about what happens on City's training ground.