Sergio Aguero | Performances

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
He's lost so much sprinting pace beyond the first 5 yards.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Doesn't speak English yet? Needed a translator for his interview on MOTD.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Aguero has been trying to learn english since he arrived but is still terrible. Either he's lazy in that regard or just not able to pick it up. He's still incapable of anything but the most basic english. Your probably better off being able to speak Spanish than English at City these days.

CS@SG

Aguero has been trying to learn english since he arrived but is still terrible. Either he's lazy in that regard or just not able to pick it up. He's still incapable of anything but the most basic english. Your probably better off being able to speak Spanish than English at City these days.
Seems like an Argentines' probrem? Tevez also the same.

Litch

I think when some aren't confident, they are worried about being misquoted so would sooner have a translator. In fairness there's a few Utd players like Tony who doesn't speak English in front of cameras.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Seems like an Argentines' probrem? Tevez also the same.
Possibly, I guess they are exposed to it much less than Spanish speaking Europeans as kids. Theres is a great video of Samir Nasri poking fun at Aguero and Silva trying to speak english for an advert from last season or maybe the one before.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I think when some aren't confident, they are worried about being misquoted so would sooner have a translator. In fairness there's a few Utd players like Tony who doesn't speak English in front of cameras.
Can't blame them really, with the state of the shits masquerading as our press.

Man-United

He's already been sent off (banned 3 games) this season so now at least a 4 game ban.

acnumber9

A tackle like that deserves more than three games. Completely out of order and nothing to do with football.

Nero

Vile character. Makes a habit of this kind of thing but always glossed over.

Kostur

海尔的老板
For his tackle I wish him that his dodgy form of staying fit continues till the very end of his career.

What a cock.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Has previous against Luiz too, studded him in the arse a few years back.

devil in me

Looking at a big ban considering he has already been done for violent conduct once this season and its not even xmas yet?

Zoo

Idiot.

And Fernandinho is a thug, people complain about Herrera but this guy is far worse. Should have been off in the first half.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
Thread title. :lol:

Probably will only get a 3 game ban, but should be more.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Such a cnut of a player. He's probably worse then Suarez/Costa overall, yet for some reason has a reputation that he's normally so professional. Actually just now the pundit saying it's out of his character. It really isn't. He's just a dirty cnut of a player

legolegs

duploarms
Supports
Ajax
Given the red card earlier this season, that's a 4 match ban right?
Should be more than that to be honest. What was he thinking? It had nothing to do with the play, his only intention was to severely injure Luiz.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Deserves at least 5 games for that. Scumbag.

kidbob

Pep needs to stop sending his players out to be so cynical. He's ruining football. At least Jose is getting us to play the right way