Sergio Aguero | Performances

Thunderhead

Supports
City
How many goals did he score October-January?
6 in 11 starts in the prem he was suspended for 4 matches and benched for 3, after being benched he came back and scored 9 in 11 starts with 3 assists, and of that he only scored more than 1 once which was yesterday

Treble

6 in 11 starts in the prem he was suspended for 4 matches and benched for 3, after being benched he came back and scored 9 in 11 starts with 3 assists, and of that he only scored more than 1 once which was yesterday
How many did he score in non-league games?

Anyway, 6 in 11 is not like 9 in 11. He wasn't in good form for several months.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
How many did he score in non-league games?

Anyway, 6 in 11 is not like 9 in 11. He wasn't in good form for several months.
5 with 4 assists in 8 games, (CL, FA Cup and League Cup)

I agree his overall form between October and Feb wasn't great, his workrate was poor and he missed quite a few chances but since his workrate has improved so has his finishing, he's not getting (it appears to me, don't have the stats for it) on the end of many chances as he's not just standing in the box now or on the shoulder of the last defender but his overall game has improved no end.

Treble

5 with 4 assists in 8 games, (CL, FA Cup and League Cup)

I agree his overall form between October and Feb wasn't great, his workrate was poor and he missed quite a few chances but since his workrate has improved so has his finishing, he's not getting (it appears to me, don't have the stats for it) on the end of many chances as he's not just standing in the box now or on the shoulder of the last defender but his overall game has improved no end.
Thanks.

Apparently, Aguero scored 11 goals in 4 months (October-January) and 23 goals in 5 months. The dip in form from October to January is obvious. he finished the season strongly though. Will be interesting to see what happens next season.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Thanks.

Apparently, Aguero scored 11 goals in 4 months (October-January) and 23 goals in 5 months. The dip in form from October to January is obvious. he finished the season strongly though. Will be interesting to see what happens next season.
tbf the 7 games he didn't start in between October - Jan were Leicester, Arsenal, Hull, Watford, West Ham, Swansea and Bournemouth and I'd have expected him to get 3 or 4 goals against those.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
"I don't always smoke weeds, but when I do, it's everyday" :D

padr81

Supports
Man City
Why? Think you already have many great attacking players ;)
I just think Sanchez is Pep's favourite players after Messi. The only thing thats stopping us bidding stupid money is we needed fullbacks. If we got £70m or so for Kun, I'd imagine Pep would throw said money at you guys. Pep already said he feels he misused Sanchez at Barca and Arsene has got more out of him playing as an out and out forward.

I don't think any of it will happen. We won't sell Kun and you won't sell Sanchez (at least not to us)

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I just think Sanchez is Pep's favourite players after Messi. The only thing thats stopping us bidding stupid money is we needed fullbacks. If we got £70m or so for Kun, I'd imagine Pep would throw said money at you guys. Pep already said he feels he misused Sanchez at Barca and Arsene has got more out of him playing as an out and out forward.

I don't think any of it will happen. We won't sell Kun and you won't sell Sanchez (at least not to us)
Fair point. But where would he play? With Bernardo behind Gabriel Jesus?

padr81

Supports
Man City
Fair point. But where would he play? With Bernardo behind Gabriel Jesus?
I think he'd play as the no.9 but our team will interchange alot regardless of whether its him or Jesus. Pep has said he mismanaged him at Barca by sticking him out on the wing.

I'd imagine a front 3 of something like

BSilva/Sterling---------D.Silva/Sane
---------Sanchez/Jesus-----------

Of course of all those any of the 6 can player on either wing. Up top it could be any of Sanchez, Jesus, Sterling or Sane. Pep has even played KDB there.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I think he'd play as the no.9 but our team will interchange alot regardless of whether its him or Jesus. Pep has said he mismanaged him at Barca by sticking him out on the wing.

I'd imagine a front 3 of something like

BSilva/Sterling---------D.Silva/Sane
---------Sanchez/Jesus-----------

Of course of all those any of the 6 can player on either wing. Up top it could be any of Sanchez, Jesus, Sterling or Sane. Pep has even played KDB there.
Think he would be perfect in a 3-4-2-1 just behind Jesus. It's his current position at Arsenal, too.

Bojan11

Little diving shit. Nobody says anything about it but he dives around every game.

Nick7

Counted 4 dives in that second half. Let's see what that panel is all about then.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Absolute prick to be honest.

Djemba-Djemba

He was a complete cnut in that game.

He seems to get away with it though, he's always diving or stamping or just generally being an annoying prick and yet doesn't have that reputation in the media.

Kag

Irrespective of the fact he's a diving little wankbag, from a performance point he looks like he's lost... something.

I can't really put my finger on it either. He's still a quality player, but that fear factor just isn't there anymore in the way it used to be. Or maybe it's just me.

nickyboy1981

He's an absolute master at cheating, it would be great if he got banned, couldn't happen to a more deserving player!

Bojan11

Irrespective of the fact he's a diving little wankbag, from a performance point he looks like he's lost... something.

I can't really put my finger on it either. He's still a quality player, but that fear factor just isn't there anymore in the way it used to be. Or maybe it's just me.
Nah there was a few time he was one vs one against Jagielka. A few years ago he would have skipped past him with ease.

Eddy_JukeZ

His decline is more and more evident.

He's lost that acceleration that made him deadly in the past.

Why does the media never pick up on his antics? He dives and is a dirty player.

buckooo1978

does the diving body only take action retrospectively if a player has dived and capitalised on it? i.e. got a penalty/player sent off?