g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Sergio Aguero | Performances

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
People were actually happy with Jesus' injury, saying Aguero won't be a good replacement. :lol:

totaalvoetbal

Supports
Ajax
He's improved but he still needs to learn to use his body better when ge plays with his back to goal. He loses too many balls and puts his team on the back foot too often.

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
24 goals in 32 appearances this season.

His scoring ability has never been in doubt but his work rate has improved so much.

cyberman

I've said it before but he provides little threat through the middle, most of his goals consist of converting crosses from wide.
It's a strange scenario, it means their wingplay is world class or Silva and KDB are offering little through the middle.

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
I've said it before but he provides little threat through the middle, most of his goals consist of converting crosses from wide.
It's a strange scenario, it means their wingplay is world class or Silva and KDB are offering little through the middle.
We play many compact teams that sit. We've dropped KdB and Silva deeper and are using Sane and Sterling to more effect so it's not surprising Sergio is getting more goals this way.

It's intended.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Not his biggest fan, but he has scored 12 goals in his last 12 games.

Quoting myself again:

People were actually happy with Jesus' injury, saying Aguero won't be a good replacement. :lol:

JoaquinJoaquin

Aguero is still a class player, even though he isn't the same level he was 2 years ago. Saying that, he should of never been able to get that goal today, Cech was far too slow getting out for the ball and that allowed Aguero to get that shot away.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
I also think he is past his prime, but can't really argue with that goal record

ravi2

Aguero is still a class player, even though he isn't the same level he was 2 years ago. Saying that, he should of never been able to get that goal today, Cech was far too slow getting out for the ball and that allowed Aguero to get that shot away.
Imo aguero pushed the ball too far forward and if cech had been fully committed, he should have stopped that.
The finish was class tho, but he has appeared to lose a step or two.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Arsenal were junk but Sergio is a serious baller when it comes to putting things in the back of the net. He's either injured or scoring. There's almost no inbetween.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Meh. If Herrera got a player sent off like that (and he 100% would if he could) I wouldn't be complaining. Fellaini has nobody to blame but himself for being so stupid.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
If Zlatan had a performance like Aguero today we'd be disappointed? Missed a sitter, a lot of pot shots from the edge of the box ending in easy saves or missing the target.

He had a lot of the ball, could've/should've done more?

Anyone saying he play acted, course he did but who wouldn't. Fellaini fell for it hook, line and sinker. He's an idiot.

Phil

Cheating snide little prick.

(Doesn't discount the fact that Fellaini was a twat)

Bojan11

He's a cnut.

But anyone not scared of him anymore playing wise? He used to do a number on us a few years ago. But he doesn't have that burst of pace to get away.

IFC 1905

That was smart from Aguero, football is not for idiots like Fellaini.

Apart from that, Aguero was regular. Not good and not bad either. He generated a lot of danger on his own. The last play is an example, when Jesus scored. Aguero's positioning game is levels ahead of Jesus's, and has always been. He's almost never offside and is always looking to the line. He just missed one sitter and you can say it as a really quick play.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Always annoys me how dangerous he looks against us when I hardly ever remember him turning-up in the Madrid derbies.

Dobba

That was smart from Aguero, football is not for idiots like Fellaini.

Apart from that, Aguero was regular. Not good and not bad either. He generated a lot of danger on his own. The last play is an example, when Jesus scored. Aguero's positioning game is levels ahead of Jesus's, and has always been. He's almost never offside and is always looking to the line. He just missed one sitter and you can say it as a really quick play.
Hi Mrs Aguero.

Bojan11

Always annoys me how dangerous he looks against us when I hardly ever remember him turning-up in the Madrid derbies.
He hasn't been dangerous in the last few derbies. I thought he was average tonight and was doing his Stevie G impression by shooting from distance.

cyberman

If he wasn't so short he would have been sent off.
He really is a little cnut. There was a drop ball and the ref signalled for Fellaini to pass it back, the ref drops the ball and Sergio comes up from behind and toe pokes it from behind Fellaini so the ball stays in Uniteds half.
Feck sake!

manutd619

Cheating feck, Fellaini should meet him in the tunnel and show him what a real headbutt is

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
He's a horrible snide little cnut. Went down like a little bitch. Wish Fellaini had thoroughly headbutted the cnut for good measure.

Dyslexic Untied

Obvious red for FellaIni regardless, but that was despicable from Aguero. Smart, but cnutish nonetheless.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
City do seem to collect greasy sneaks, but for all the talk of his demise, he looked their sharpest player by a long way.

It's bizarre Pep seemed to want to marginalise him for the new guy.