Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Well, it's fair to say his performances have been better than de Gea's this season, without a doubt.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Must be the best no2 in world football. Very lucky to have him. - Thanks Louis!

AndyJ1985

A reserve keeper getting man of the match against Rostov at home is a pretty sad state of affairs. It's like last season all over again

Saad K

Undergoing Verification
Hard to believe some thought he wasn't good enough when we bought him.
He was quite shaky when he started out for us. Couldn't clear the ball properly without it hurting us.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
If we get to the final he deserves to play.

RamblingRebel

Hitler dead!
Supports
Burnley
Good Keeper this lad. Must be tough for him not playing all the time. He deserves a few more games here and there.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He was quite shaky when he started out for us. Couldn't clear the ball properly without it hurting us.
He was good before we bought him. A victim of a hatchet job by negative moaners fixated on portraying him as dodgy.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
As far as I can see he has played ten games for us this season, and only conceded two completely unsavable goals.

Can't remember the Swansea thing.

facund

The only position you could argue we have the best options in the world is GK. You really can't hope for a better back up than Romero, the team seem comfortable with him and he nearly always pulls off an impressive save every game he plays.

Beside the big three (Pete, VDS and De Gea) I'm not sure we have had a better keeper at the club during my 30 years of watching.

Although his last minute save might be more immediately eye catching I think his save from the header was his best. The ball is already beyond/behind him when he saves it, which may be due to a bit of dubious positioning from him but displayed fantastic agility and reflexes.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
As far as I can see he has played ten games for us this season, and only conceded two completely unsavable goals.

Can't remember the Swansea thing.
He's been nearly on par with De Gea for most of his appearances. We aren't giving up much when they are swapped out.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
I love his vacant stare. I am not sure he is entirely human. He might actually be a superior being, only conceding occasionally to appear mortal. Do not be hugely surprised if he one day announces to mankind our subservience to him.

This human form is interesting. I will consider carefully when I start removing the other humans.

Last edited:

JG3001

Thoroughly deserving of number one spot if De Gea leaves.

He's followed quite a similar path in his time at United as De Gea; unsure of himself and nerve wracking just to watch, and now very self assured and commands his position well.

Dobba

I love his vacant stare. I am not sure he is entirely human. He might actually be a superior being, only conceding occasionally to appear mortal. Do not be hugely surprised if he one day announces to mankind our subservience to him.

This human form is interesting. I will consider carefully when I start removing the other humans.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.