Spurs officially departed tonight

Alabaster Codify7

At this rate, Jose might not even see the summer to get fired for kicking off over no transfers.

This spiral is showing no signs of stopping, at all.

Greck

Lloris is terrible. been saying it for a while.
There are many of them in that squad Jose would shoot into space. Aurier, Courtois have no business in a stable winning side

At this rate, Jose might not even see the summer to get fired for kicking off over no transfers.

This spiral is showing no signs of stopping, at all.
Can they even afford to fire him this early in his contract? Will be the cost of a new player to do so

SER19

We really need to beat these on Sunday. They're in an absolute state and it's one of our tougher fixtures on paper. 3 pounds would be a huge step towards top 4 after beating Chelsea and City too

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
We really need to beat these on Sunday. They're in an absolute state and it's one of our tougher fixtures on paper. 3 pounds would be a huge step towards top 4 after beating Chelsea and City too
3 pounds of flesh

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
This Spurs team are mid table at best. Kane and Son their only truly class players both gone. They have no midfield power without Sissoko, just some technicians who cannot win you the ball back or control the midfield at all like Winks and Lo Celso. Even Barca had Busquets patrolling that area. They sold Eriksen, one of their best players. Most of the players are either coming back from injury, youth prospects, tired from so many games or all three. And the experienced players are not good enough, Aurier, Dier, spring to mind.

Based Adnan

When will Spurs fans finally realize this Fabio Capello regen for what he is? Completely done at the top level

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Tbf we are being a bit harsh on them. They dont have their top players playing atm.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Not a chance. Mourinho will spill the game. We might win but can bet my house on not winning by more than a goal or two.
I'll rephrase that, I think we will win and we will win with verve.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
As much as I love to ridicule Mourinho.. This Tottenham team is as stripped as we were earlier in the season.

That being said, this weekend they play a team that's allowed 2 goals in 10 games and scored 24 in that timeframe. Best of luck Jose.

Nick.

Can someone explain the heritage jokes to me?
After we lost to Sevilla in 17/18 CL he went on a rant in the post match presser about the club's "football heritage" and shat all over the club