Gaming The SM RedCafe League

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
FFP Request:
  • Due to Malandas recent death, his status has been changed to "retiring". What do we do about Retiring players? Do they count towards the FFP total despite the fact that I can't transfer list them?
  • Do Loaned In players count towards a clubs FFP Squad Size?
Once these two questions are addressed i'll recheck the squad sizes for all of us.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
It's also worth mentioning. That loans will count towards your squad number. So if you exceed the squad limit with players loaned in, then you will be transfer banned. Agreed?

I.E.

If you have 48 players and loan in 3 and your squad limit is 50, your club will be transfer banned.
There we go, thank you Ben for reminding me.

I'll write up the basic rules above the FFP List.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
FFP Jan 19th Report:

Rules:
  • A club may not have a squad larger than his Max Squad limit.
  • Loaned In players will count to your squad size.
  • If your squad size exceeds your limit, your club will be banned from transferring any players in to the club. This includes P/E deals.
  • If you reach your squad cap, you may sign players but any deals would require 1 player in and 1 player out to ensure you remain on your squad cap
  • The Squad Cap is determined by the clubs stadium size. 10k-20k = 60 ¦ 20k-30k = 55 ¦ 30k-40k = 50 ¦ 40k+ = 45
Still waiting a decision on retiring players ruling.

Arsenal, Manchester United, Nottingham Forest are all STILL Transfer Banned.

------------------------------------------------------

Max Squad 45 Players
Manchester United - TB'D 63 Players
Arsenal - TB'D 50 Players

Newcastle United - 44 Players
Sunderland - 43 Players
Manchester City - 30 Players
Liverpool - 41 Players
Aston Villa - 39 Players
Chelsea - 42 Players
Everton - 31 Players

Max Squad 50 Players
Tottenham Hotspur - 35 Players
Southampton - 37 Players
Blackburn Rovers - 31 Players

NOTTINGHAM FOREST - TB'D 55 Players*
Milton Keynes Dons - 31 Players
Ipswich Town - 43 Players

Max Squad 55 Players
Bolton Wanderers - 37 Players
West Bromwich Albion - 22 Players
Fulham - 34 Players
Darlington 1883 - 48 Players
Reading - 54 Players
Queens Park Rangers - 24 Players

Max Squad 60 Players

*Due to Malanda's car crash fatality Forest have been given a -1 to their squad cap until he has officially retired. Forest have agreed not to use Malanda for the remainder of the season.

Last edited:

Varun

Staff
FFP Request:
  • Due to Malandas recent death, his status has been changed to "retiring". What do we do about Retiring players? Do they count towards the FFP total despite the fact that I can't transfer list them?
Once these two questions are addressed i'll recheck the squad sizes for all of us.
It shouldnt count in Malanda's case as there was nothing you could have done.

But if a player announces retirement end of season in Real life and the manager here doesnt sell him off even then, it should count towards FFP.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
FFP Request:
I agree with the other two.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Just noticed a PM, so to clarify:

Rafael IS for sale. When I put him on the transferlist, I didn't set a price so it put it down as part exchange. Ignore that as I know I can't get players for him due to the transfer ban and don't expect to at all. The highest cash bid received by this Sunday 8:35pm (when the game results are in), will get him.

@Mr Anderson
@MJJ
@The Taurean
@The Man Himself

And anyone else interested.

MJJ

Rafael IS for sale. When I put him on the transferlist, I didn't set a price so it put it down as part exchange. Ignore that as I know I can't get players for him due to the transfer ban and don't expect to at all. The highest cash bid received by this Sunday 8:35pm (when the game results are in), will get him.

@Mr Anderson
@MJJ
@The Taurean
@The Man Himself

Sorry damo, don't have the cash right now and don't wanna risk it by selling players only to realize I have been outbid.

Would have loved to have him though :(

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Who is this Ander Herrera guy? He made bid with good money for Schneiderlein which I didn't/couldn't accept and told reasons via PM. He says OK and again makes new bid with LESS money!

MJJ

@RedSky I dont think loans should count towards FFP. The whole idea is to help the smaller clubs not hinder them and lesser the advantage of the bigger clubs.

With malanda I agree with everyone else.

Also, I think we should redefine the stadium limit end of season.

Who is this Ander Herrera guy? He made bid with good money for Schneiderlein which I didn't/couldn't accept and told reasons via PM. He says OK and again makes new bid with LESS money!
:lol:

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves

@Mr Anderson
@MJJ
@The Taurean
@The Man Himself

I'm still in the same boat, Id need to sell Mertesacker to build up the funds, and would prob still be outbid. Too risky for me

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I won cup in another league which was created by @2 Man Midfield . More than half of the teams in the league are now AI managed but I refuse to see it as an excuse for my team, Zenit winning. Especially when it still retains many original Zenit players who get regular game starts.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
holy feck guys!

After 16months of no rating. Ahmed Benali finally went up (7)! It's party time!!!!!!

Also Marin, Gomez, Castillejo with rises this morning. So far the only player that hasn't risen for me has been Jonny. 9/10 pretty good going!

Last edited:

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Fair enough. Seems like he'll probably be going to the AI then. I'll still be waiting until Sunday if anyone else does decide to bid.
I'll put him up for sale and see what happens. If no one puts in a bid, ill accept bid for Meet if one comes in and take Rafa

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Vietto with his expected +2. That now means that my entire cup team is 87 or higher (including backup goalkeeper). Whoop!

Just my two Barca boys left to rate. Don't think my Valencia kid will get a rise, so will probably have to flog him.

gaz1185

Krychowiak & Perez up one today. I've done well with the risers this time round, only Gignac who missed out, he definitely should of raised by 1 based on this seasons form.