Gaming The SM RedCafe League

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
You have a pm duffer.

Still 8 teams left in the Division 1 and all teams in the other divisions for those looking for a challenge.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I'll take West Brom if they're still floating about?

Edit- I somehow managed to apply for West Brom and Wigan accidently. Got accepted by Wigan so cancel the West Brom one.
No request to Wigan, only WBA with the nickname aaaaa aaaaa. Is that you?

You want me to deny it so you can apply to Wigan?

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
I cba to read through this thread. Did you get to 20? I take it so

I cant get it to work anyway :lol:

Varun

Staff
I cba to read through this thread. Did you get to 20? I take it so

I cant get it to work anyway :lol:
Slots are available robo. Just check the OP. Quite a few teams still up for grabs. And dont worry about it not working, maniak has to accept you manually. Just pick the team you want there and put it here in a post, he'l accept you when he comes online.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I'll be QPR.

Edit: For some reason I can't apply for a job, I get this "Unfortunately this club has now been taken by another manager."

rcoobc

I'll be QPR.

Edit: For some reason I can't apply for a job, I get this "Unfortunately this club has now been taken by another manager."
I got that, then go back to the main thing and it says you have applied. The game seems a bit effed.

I've picked the mighty West Brom

Varun

Staff
KM and Robo,

Maniak just posted the code in the open in the OP which has meant lots of applications from non caf members. He's just having to reject them manually but as applications are pending, you'l get the "job already taken" message. Its not an issue, he'l accept yours.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Ok thanks Varun, I've applied for loads of jobs, but Maniak accept my QPR one.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
The offer for Lionel MESSI of Barcelona from Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Wesley SNEIJDER of Internazionale from Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Sergio CANALES of Real Madrid from Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

:drool:

rcoobc

The offer for Lionel MESSI of Barcelona from Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Wesley SNEIJDER of Internazionale from Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Sergio CANALES of Real Madrid from Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I'm out. lol

Varun

Staff

Rooney+Rio got you Messi, didnt it? :lol:

Its a bit too slow tbh. 24hrs for transfers to go through, just 1 game a day.

TheReligion

Abusive
Mr Anderson is trying to hijack one of my bids. It will not end well challenging Sydney Martinez for signatures I can tell you that much.

First deal has been completed, just what the club needed in the centre of midfield..

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I didnt realise the bid was in :lol: I short listed him as I was looking for young players. I made a bid via the shortlist then and up comes a strong toned instant message :lol:

I have 2 other bids for defensive players, and one south american hot prospect.

TheReligion

Abusive
I didnt realise the bid was in :lol: I short listed him as I was looking for young players. I made a bid via the shortlist then and up comes a strong toned instant message :lol:

I have pulled out of that deal. You have put me off.

Who are you in for from South America?

I have a few bids going on over there myself...

rcoobc

Argh you are all going to be so far ahead by the time I take control of the Baggies

TheReligion

Abusive

I have pulled out of that deal. You have put me off.

Who are you in for from South America?

I have a few bids going on over there myself...
Oh I see. Tapping up more of my players. Stay out of Italy!

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I just want the game to tell me if transfer went through or not. If not I want to push on with other transfers before others step in :D

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I just answered all pm's and activated everybody.

Right now I have an application for Bolton but I don't know who it is, so whoever it is please send me a pm so I can activate you. Please use your Caf username as your nickname in the game!

I also got a couple of pm's from newbies wanting in, and there's no problem, everyone can join, we still have 85 teams available. If you're a newbie reding this just pick a team and send me a pm with your username.

Btw, first player out of Division 1, Darlington belongs to Trionz