Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

R'hllor

Aye, because a manager of Jose's calibre is going to bring in a random player from the under 23's in an important Derby game, what a ridiculous post, not even worth replying to.

Running players into the ground doesn't really apply when we have no fecking backups, everyone is injured.
:lol: Random player for derby.Derby is over and maybe its random for you but hey ho,also Pogba couldnt be subbed vs Burnley,no,better run him till he breaks,just as how Ibra couldnt be subbed whole season.

Ban

I think you miss understood me or i didnt express my self properly but really cant be arsed to explain more because at the moment on CAF,you are either full JM no matter what or hater,no middle what so ever. You cant say some negative and positive about JM in same sentence.
Just didn't understand what are you on about. No need to go all defensive and shit.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Who are we actually gunna play in midfield on Sunday?? We only have Herrera!

Oh God, it's gunna be Rooney isn't it? Wonder if Jose can give park or Rafael a call, see if they fancy a game.

Jaybomb

Oh God, it's gunna be Rooney isn't it? Wonder if Jose can give park or Rafael a call, see if they fancy a game.
Fosu Mensah. About time he's gotten a chance anyway.

Bojan11

Scholes?

cyberman

Fellaini is a certain starter v Celta after that red so im guessing Carrick will be used again

acnumber9

Carrick presumably.

Devil may care

Jose talked about him in the post match interviewe and presser and in both he said he had to use him because he didn't have any midfielders on the bench, so I guess he doesn't see him as a CM.

What's wrong with Carrick? Pogba will be back too.
Jose has been reluctant to play Carrick two games in a row and there's no news on Pogba yet, but Jose said in the post match presser that he didn't think any of the injured players would be back for Sunday.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He injured himself with that tackle on Toure?
No it happened defending that corner right in the last seconds. Looks like his marker pulled his arm and he fell over awkwardly, think it popped his shoulder out as at the end of the game he was standing there hunched over feeling it and his arm was sort of dangling. Didn't look very comfortable at all.

Irrational.

So Caf doctors, how long on the sidelines with a dislocated shoulder?
Depends how bad the dislocation is.

6-8 weeks as a minimum for rehab.

If surgery is involved, longer.

Source: A medical professional who has dislocated his shoulder 4 times and had surgery.

End of his season for sure - another one bites the dust. We just can't seem to catch a break. :(

Bojan11

What's wrong with Carrick? Pogba will be back too.
Have a feeling he'd put Rooney in there.

If we really short of numbers, could put Young as right back and Valencia as a CM in a three. He has played there at times for Ecuador.

That is against Swansea.

ti vu

Jose talked about him in the post match interviewe and presser and in both he said he had to use him because he didn't have any midfielders on the bench, so I guess he doesn't see him as a CM.

Jose has been reluctant to play Carrick two games in a row and there's no news on Pogba yet, but Jose said in the post match presser that he didn't think any of the injured players would be back for Sunday.
I think Mourinho doesn't like his raw positioning for any deeper central positions. The little minutes he had, he was deployed as a weird defensive third midfielder (furthest up of the midfielders) / defensive winger... Even as RB he's not that secured. I wonder how he fare as wing back.

Last edited:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Fellaini is a certain starter v Celta after that red so im guessing Carrick will be used again
Not convinced it works like that tbh. Jose will probably play the team he has in mind for Celta Vigo, providing they are fit. If Fellaini was part of that, then great, he'll play, but I doubt he'd switch his initial game plan for him.

Sylar

Such a shame to happen to him :( Looked like he would have started a game or two with our options as well.

Mike09

Potentially to be Phil Jones in making.

Can play right back, midfield and centre back. Love making those crazy tackles and natural athletics. But an injury prone whenever he plays. The difference is that Jones got injured in both match and training.

Devil may care

I think Mourinho doesn't like his raw positioning for any deeper central positions. The little minutes he had, he was deployed as a weird defensive third midfielder (furthest up of the midfielders) / defensive winger... Even as RB he's not that secured. I wonder how he fare as wing back.
So far I think his best outings for us have been as a stopper CB, it will be interesting to see where Jose sees him fitting in long term.

Aza Boy

Injury is a part of Football game...no need to be over reacting...It's a risk that every professional player aware most.

Due to Red Card for Fellaini, Mourinho did not have any other choices except strengthen the midfield. and for the sake of that he will emphasize to player who have physical asset.
That's why TFM is being played. And even it's not special, he did his job sufficiently. Him being injured just another sad story of this season, but it's not Mourinho fault.

Hope that even his body is injured, his mentality is being stronger. He should think this as a stepping stones to be better...as a youngster, to be played in Manchester Derby, among great players and not loss the game...he'll proud himself for that...

Cloud7

Come on lads it's been 3 pages and I haven't seen anyone properly spin this as to how it's Mourinho's fault as yet, only one post about TFM being run into the ground which doesn't make any sense at all. People are slipping.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Not even as if we can play Blind in midfield since he's covering at centre half, alongside our only fit centre half. Our squad is on the bones of its arse now, just when we need it most. I really fear for our chances of making the Champions League with these injuries.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I am a bit worried about how many injuries he seems to pick up. For someone with his physicality and athleticism you'd think he'd be less prone to them, but this is the third or fourth time he's already been injured in the relatively few games he's played in the first team. Hopefully he's just been unlucky and this isn't a sign of things to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.