Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
So Caf doctors, how long on the sidelines with a dislocated shoulder?

Ban

So Caf doctors, how long on the sidelines with a dislocated shoulder?
I had a dislocated shoulder once. Took me few weeks to heal. But I kept bringing it back on my own for few years before doctor told me I have to have an operation.

So, few weeks.

R'hllor

FFS. I dont care if he doesnt trust youth but do not push players more into the ground,go and pick someone from u21 or w.e. At least at OT ,crowd would support that kid whole 90 min even if he makes mistakes.

Devil may care

I clicked on here to post about it being a confidence boost for him getting the call from Jose over Rooney when he needed to just throw a body on, but now I see he's been nobbled. :(

Ban

FFS. I dont care if he doesnt trust youth but do not push players more into the ground,go and pick someone from u21 or w.e. At least at OT ,crowd would support that kid whole 90 min even if he makes mistakes.
What?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Seriously what the hell is it with us and injuries? Just when you think it has calmed down since Jose has arrived it seems to have got twice as bad. Ridiculous.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
I was wondering how long it would take for you to have a pop at Jose.

It's times like this when you see which posters to not take seriously because of blind hate.

welshmanc75

Sky Sports showed the clip of City's last corner, he got caught in a 3 man jam, must've taken a serious bump to the shoulder.
Thats just it, it didn't look like he fell but looked like he was being pulled by the arm. Footage wasnt the greatest mind, but it didnt look likr he landed on it

Womp

idiot
Our luck is fecking ridiculous. Herrera and Carrick are the only midfielders we have left ffs.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Sky Sports showed the clip of City's last corner, he got caught in a 3 man jam, must've taken a serious bump to the shoulder.
Unfortunate. This would have been his chance with the idiot out of our next three games. :(

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Has to be out for the season. Just when a chance for more playing time was opening up.

Tuanzebe might actually get some minutes now, although I do hope we get Jones, Smalling and Pogba back as soon as possible.

Golden Nugget

I'm guessing Rooney has to play now, or hopefully Pogba will be back soon. Pereira or even Schniederlin would be handy right now.

R'hllor

I was wondering how long it would take for you to have a pop at Jose.

It's times like this when you see which posters to not take seriously because of blind hate.
You think i hate him? I am more disappointed then anything else. I never laughed at JM for his parking bus like most here before he became United manager.

What happened with this place? It seems you are either so far up JM`s ass or you are hater.

Why you cant say:

That he doesnt trust in youth,that he is "if you are old enough,you are good enough" type BUT in same time we are 20+ games undefeated.
That he turned into coward in big games this season BUT he is winner and thats what we need at the end.
That his transfers turned great BUT he is clueless when it comes to rotations and he tends to push players into the ground when he has other options but he lacks trust in those options.

and so on...

Oh and before you calling me hater,better check my posts,i am first one to jump against any idea about sacking JM and we had some posts like that in some parts of the season.

Womp

idiot
He gives minutes to a young player but gets accused or running players to the ground. Don't know what does that have with TFM's injury..
Aye, because a manager of Jose's calibre is going to bring in a random player from the under 23's in an important Derby game, what a ridiculous post, not even worth replying to.

Running players into the ground doesn't really apply when we have no fecking backups, everyone is injured.

R'hllor

He gives minutes to a young player but gets accused or running players to the ground. Don't know what does that have with TFM's injury..
I think you miss understood me or i didnt express my self properly but really cant be arsed to explain more because at the moment on CAF,you are either full JM no matter what or hater,no middle what so ever. You cant say some negative and positive about JM in same sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.