Trump/Russia/SDNY investigation

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Even more dodgy, it looks completely staged where both the questioner and Trump knew about it.
One of the replies on the YouTube video:

The Russian lady asking Donald Trump the question is Maria Butina, the personal assistant of Alexander Torshin, a deputy governor of Russia’s central bank and a close Putin ally. This lady is not a typical reporter. This q&a session occurred in 2015. What in the world was the personal assistant to the deputy governor of Russia's central bank doing in Las Vegas at "FreedomFest 2015" asking Donald Trump questions as if he was already the presumptive President of the United States?

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Some important articles.

It is not difficult to imagine that Russia quickly had something on Trump, from either exploits during his 1987 visit or any subsequent embarrassing behavior KGB assets might have uncovered. But the other leverage Russia enjoyed over Trump for at least 15 years is indisputable — in fact, his family has admitted to it multiple times. After a series of financial reversals and his brazen abuse of bankruptcy laws, Trump found it impossible to borrow from American banks and grew heavily reliant on unconventional sources of capital. Russian cash proved his salvation. From 2003 to 2017, people from the former USSR made 86 all-cash purchases — a red flag of potential money laundering — of Trump properties, totaling $109 million. In 2010, the private-wealth division of Deutsche Bank also loaned him hundreds of millions of dollars during the same period it was laundering billions in Russian money. “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” said Donald Jr. in 2008. “We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia,” boasted Eric Trump in 2014.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/07/trump-putin-russia-collusion.html

In the run-up to the press conference, Trump made a series of staggering comments. He congratulated Putin for the brilliant success of hosting the World Cup, ignoring the corruption that enabled Russia to pull off this coup. Asked by a reporter to name America’s greatest foe, he named the European Union. Even more incredibly, he blamedhostility between the United States and Russia on the United States:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ys-his-country-for-russia-in-plain-sight.html

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Russian gals known for their good looks ought to be looking better. Would love to see the NRA get a lot of dirt from this too though, couldn't have wished for a better organization to be affected.
Thought the same. She looked like the girl at the bar before you've started your four beers, two mixers, and eight shots binge.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This movie script keeps getting better and better! When's it coming out? :drool:

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
This movie script keeps getting better and better! When's it coming out? :drool:
In about 100,000 years, when the cockroach survivors crawl out of the radiation soaked ruins of what was once human civilization, peice together the historical documents they sift from the ruins, and have a good laugh at how capably the once masters of the planet managed to feck themselves into armaggedon.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
In about 100,000 years, when the cockroach survivors crawl out of the radiation soaked ruins of what was once human civilization, peice together the historical documents they sift from the ruins, and have a good laugh at how capably the once masters of the planet managed to feck themselves into armaggedon.
Not sure I like that ending... Let's change it so the bad guys go to prison in the end.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
What gets me upset is the complete refusal of the right to look at the evidence. You have elected a criminal, deal with it. He's not your father ffs!
I can understand the talk show hosts. They are feeding of people's ignorance and making money. But what have you to gain?
It's a fact the Russians have been buying houses off him since the early 90's after the fall of the Union. Do they think the money is clean?
It's not hard to find compromising evidence against someone who has been dealing with the Russians and the Italian mob.
As for Hannity, he was on TV last night saying there's nothing wrong with another country interfering in America's election cause everybody does it. And people will lap up that shit.

Abizzz

What gets me upset is the complete refusal of the right to look at the evidence. You have elected a criminal, deal with it. He's not your father ffs!
I can understand the talk show hosts. They are feeding of people's ignorance and making money. But what have you to gain?
It's a fact the Russians have been buying houses off him since the early 90's after the fall of the Union. Do they think the money is clean?
It's not hard to find compromising evidence against someone who has been dealing with the Russians and the Italian mob.
As for Hannity, he was on TV last night saying there's nothing wrong with another country interfering in America's election cause everybody does it. And people will lap up that shit.
They aren't the right. They're just fascists. "The right" as we used to know it doesn't exist anymore.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
I'm Bill Browder. Here's the Biggest Mistake Putin Made When Trying to Get Access to Me Through Trump
http://time.com/5340545/bill-browder-vladimir-putin-magnitsky-act-donald-trump/

I wasn’t watching the Donald Trump–Vladimir Putin press conference from Helsinki. But when my phone started burning up with messages, I knew something was going on. I quickly discovered that Putin had mentioned me by name. No journalist had asked about me. He just brought me up out of the blue.

Putin offered to allow American investigators to interview the 12 Russian intelligence agents just indicted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller in exchange for allowing Russians to have access to me and those close to me. This is no idle threat. For the last ten years, I’ve been trying to avoid getting killed by Putin’s regime, and there already exists a trail of dead bodies connected to its desire to see me dead. Amazingly, Trump stood next to him, appearing to nod approvingly. He even later said that he considered it “an incredible offer.”

Putin’s latest allegation that I donated $400 million to Hillary Clinton is so ludicrous and untrue that it falls into delusion. I’ve never made a political donation to Hillary Clinton or any other political candidate. It’s in the same category as other Russian government allegations against me: they accused me of being a serial killer; they accused me of being a CIA/MI6 agent determined to destroy the Russian government; and they accused me of somehow stealing $4.8 billion of IMF money back in the 1990s that was destined for the Russian Treasury. These guys have seriously lost their cool and are beginning to make mistakes.

The biggest mistake that Putin made in his offer today to effectively swap me for the 12 Russian agents is that he went to the wrong head of state. Although I was born in America, I emigrated to the United Kingdom 29 years ago and am a British citizen. If he really wants me, he better go talk to Theresa May, who might have a few choice words for him after Russian agents spread the military-grade nerve agent Novichok across the cathedral town of Salisbury, England.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Was just thinking btw ... With Rand Paul being so super akward about defending Trump despite it all - wasn't Rand one of the few Repubs in the primaries Trump was actually oddly nice to?

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Was just thinking btw ... With Rand Paul being so super akward about defending Trump despite it all - wasn't Rand one of the few Repubs in the primaries Trump was actually oddly nice to?

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
No Rand hung in for a long while before closing shop and Trump attacked him pretty bad, not as bad as Lyin Ted mind you but Rand got his fair share of kicks. He was nice to Carson. He absolutely eviscerated Fiorina.

ChaddyP

I'm Bill Browder. Here's the Biggest Mistake Putin Made When Trying to Get Access to Me Through Trump
http://time.com/5340545/bill-browder-vladimir-putin-magnitsky-act-donald-trump/

It's fecking mad that the president of the United States would actively give up Bill Browder to putin. More and more you see that Trump is possibly a Russian puppet .

Bill Browder is the one that single handedly got the Magnistky act passed. He is Putins biggest enemy. He is why much of putins thugs money is worthless in the west. He is why the Russian government cancelled the Russian adoption program in some sort of retaliation to the sanctions of the magnitsky act .

He is putin biggest enemy and trump willing to give him up is probably one of the most treasonous things he said yesterday .

I encourage those it familiar with Browder, Sergie Magnitsky and the Magnitsky act to look it up.

Luckily Obama didn't want to sanction putin when Browder brought this to his attention. Lucky because he went to Congress after and they passed the law. Therefore trump can't undo it like. He probably would have if Obama did an executive order to sanction Russia

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
No Rand hung in for a long while before closing shop and Trump attacked him pretty bad, not as bad as Lyin Ted mind you but Rand got his fair share of kicks. He was nice to Carson. He absolutely eviscerated Fiorina.
I guess I should have said "reasonably" nice - don't recall it near as crazy as the way he attacked Jeb, Marco and Ted. Everything is relative in Trump world. Either its bad, worse, or absolutely terrible.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Scratch the above post then. I’m guessing it’ll be old staffers.

I read this in the voice of the guy who used to read the football results out on BBC Radio 5.

Paul Manafort fiiiiive.... Forfar..... four.
We shall find out. Even if its staffers, its likely being done for good reason to tighten up the case against Manafort.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
We shall find out. Even if its staffers, its likely being done for good reason to tighten up the case against Manafort.
The very fact they are being offered immunity is a big deal. I think it’s fair to infer that they were accomplices in some crimes. The fact they are being offered immunity suggests they were more likely low key facilitators than actually collaborating with him.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’m trying to figure out if Mueller’s indictments last week had any tactical intention or whether they were just released in due course.

I’ve heard so much about him being careful to steer clear of making decisions that could be viewed as political but I can’t help but think he might have played the hand tactically as a prosecutor rather than a politician which I think is perfectly possible and reasonable.

Rather than having the intention to cause him political trouble, I think it’s possible that they have evidence on Trump to believe that he’s severely compromised and controlled by Russia and that they wanted to verify that with a pattern of behaviour.

As prosecutors dealing in the court of public opinion, Trump has been effective in undermining Mueller and his investigation. By loading Trump with this scenario, they boosted the reputation of the so called witch hunt by catching yet more witches while simultaneously forcing Trump to publically deal with Putin - something he’s incapable of doing and in turn making him look weak compromised and treasonous.