5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

NessunDorma

Rooney's not been great this season. But on a blustery December afternoon at Stoke, with my job on the line, I'd want his experience and battling qualities if nothing else.

Man-United

Kind of him to let Carrick be the captain the whole match. Might have read the caf after the criticism he got for taking the armband in the Boro game :lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He has been much much better today in terms of commitment, it's the first time I've seen him play with a bit of desire and look annoyed things aren't going our way, he should have finally got an assist too with fellainis mistake.

He's still nowhere near his top level but baby steps I suppose.

NinjaFletch

Kind of him to let Carrick be the captain the whole match. Might have read the caf after the criticism he got for taking the armband in the Boro game :lol:
I think its more likely he couldn't find wherever Carrick was hiding either.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Yeah let's praise a 300k player for showing commitment and passion. The guy should be turning defenders inside out and score at least 1 goal every 3 games. Instead he has been beaten by Wollscheid for the majority of their 50/50 duels and now failed to quickly act when given space in the 16.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Yeah let's praise a 300k player for showing commitment and passion. The guy should be turning defenders inside out and score at least 1 goal every 3 games. Instead he has been beaten by Wollscheid for the majority of their 50/50 duels and now failed to quickly act when given space in the 16.
On a team that performs so poorly, every positive is magnified and rightfully so. It just shows how poor we have been as a team.

ottosec

Looks like LVG hurt his pride by putting him on the bench today and he finally showed some passion. What a piece of shit.

He was our best player when he came on, though.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Yep, our standards have fallen steeply since Moyes.

Ryan7

Showed some fight for a change. Excellent work to set Fellaini up who failed to convert. Poor control when Pereira set him up though.

Ixion

It's easy to come on as a sub when its going bad and charge around showing a bit of passion. Did well for the Fellaini chance but that's it.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
Thought he was one of our best players, but the bar was obviously extremely low. Robbed of an assist when Fellaini couldn't finish that easy chance he set up.

ZDwyr

Showed some fight but I still thought his quality was lacking. He didn't impact upon the game.

Natener

Looked up for it? Barring the one good ball he put in for Fellaini, I only noticed him when the camera pans to the ref.

Devil may care

Made a clear chance that Fellaini should have buried, other than that he spent most of his time shouting and arguing with the ref, I guess that's the "fight" being talked up.

Last edited:

Bwuk

Should of scored after Periera set him up.

Lack of control let him down.

Let's praise him for running around and working hard though right guys?

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
probably one of the better performances from him in recent times. Actually looked like he wanted to be out there and put the effort in. Fellaini should have converted the chance Rooney created. Though saying that, it is clear from the chance his poor touch ruined that he isn't suddenly going to find form. Guess we just need to hope that he shows the same desire in the next game as well, instead of going back to just going through the motions.

Godfather

Should have scored but instead almost fell over. Still one of our better performers with a 4/10 performance. Pretty good for him this season. ALmost had an assist as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.