Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark

@NotShark
That's a hideous name to give to a human being. Klay isn't much better, but this one takes the cake.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Maybe his next two children will be named 'Boots' and 'Armband'.

dichinero

The question is, who will shed more fat quicker? Coleen's baby fat or Wayne's beer fat? I know who my money is on.

LInkash

Oh yeah, thought it was very weird to begin with, but Kit Harington pulls it off.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Breaking on Sky - Wayne Rooney embarrassed as kit is found full of piss.

soapythecat

I'm Rooney's biggest critic - I don't particularly like the guy, given his previous attempts to leave the club, so having him as captain doesn't sit well with me, however, his performances this season have been woeful but in part to the way the team is set up and his role in it. I'd love to blame Rooney for much of the performance issues but you have to say, playing as a forward in this side you need to put away the half chance you get every game - find me a player that will.
Rooney is one of the biggest reasons why we must change our playing style. He will never be the player of 5/6 years ago, but he is a damn sight better player than the one we have seen this season.
I suppose, I could read this across for most of the players at the moment. Mata, Herrera, Carrick and Sweinsteiger (Sp!) have all been well below what we expect and know they are capable off and it's the god awful tactics that have them shackled like slaves.
Harry Rednapp's comments about the squad being average is true to an extent but this team is very capable of getting top 4, but change needs to happen quickly. If LvG is staying (I don't see him leaving), then the style needs to change.

RedDevil@84

Wayne: Darling, can you get my kit?
Coleen: Thank God you asked. He was creating a mess in the bedroom. Here, take him.

iKeano

It's a slip of the tongue waiting to happen; "Kai, Klay & Kli..... Kit!"

Still, the lad's got nothing to worry about when he goes to school. Nothing crude rhymes with Kit... right? :houllier:

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I am sure he named it out of respect for Albert the kit-man. And with name like that at least he'll get a job at any club, Wayne's been thinking about his future fair feck to him.

Derby 1:3 Man Utd

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
14th goal of the season so far, by far our leading scorer. He was shite in the first half of the season but he's quite simply still our best goalscorer. Simple as

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
If Martial could finish like that we'd be 2 up already.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
14th goal of the season so far, by far our leading scorer. He was shite in the first half of the season but he's quite simply still our best goalscorer. Simple as
That happens when you take penalties and the manager insists on playing you as our only forward.

In a decent run of form in goal though, let's hope that helps him sort out the rest of his game.

Jev

Perhaps it's time to accept that he might not actually be shite for good? Though I know it will be hard to take for many on here.

The White Pele

He's showing great technique with his finishing so far in 2016! I think most PL keepers probably would have saved that one tonight but great effort

Status
Not open for further replies.