5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man-United

This is the best I have seen him play in a long time. The old Rooney we all loved.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Think Old Trafford would be the best place for that.
Thats the best place, but scoring in front of your old team is just almost just as good especially as he has never played well for us at Everton

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Yep. Stick one in the top corner, then get sent off for kicking Payet in the hole, he'll be a hero in here again. I've enjoyed him tonight.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Best place to break it at OT.

He's such an unselfish footballer. I love his improvement in form.

Dir Wangem

2 great cup games in a row. Not enough to bench both Pogba and Mata yet, but it's great to have an in-form Rooney as an extra option.

waza7111

With everyone available it's a choice between him and Martial for the left wing position and I think Rooney deserves to start on current form.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Mourinho's handling of him has certainly helped, he's knocked a bit of humility into him and his attitude has improved tenfold.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Another very good performance from him.

He needs to keep the beard and get those gloves from 09/10 back on and he'll be putting Messi to shame.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
He seems to give a shit about his football again. Different beast tonight.

VanGaalEra

What was it, the beard, the sun exclusive? Whatever it was, thank feck for it,

This is his best performances in years!

Love the angry Rooney.

kidbob

Showed what a genuinely talented and intelligent footballer he is capable of being tonight. Genuine world class performance. Long may it continue.

Of course helps when your playing in a functional attack with other top players.

TheReligion

Abusive
Can I just say this man deserves so much praise. Written off by everyone since he was dropped but now showing not only does he still have what it takes but he really is a class act.

He's got that fire back about him and brimming with confidence.

Well played Wayne.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Another great performance tonight. If he starts on Sunday it will be because he deserves it and not because his name is Wayne Rooney.

Summit

I reckon it's all down to that cheeky pint or 7 he had at that wedding reception.
Mourinho currently in the stands scanning the local papers for weddings (shamelessly stole off twitter)

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Massive critic of his for the best part of 3 years. But the guy has played great recently. Looks fitter than he's done for some time.

Summit

Another great performance tonight. If he starts on Sunday it will be because he deserves it and not because his name is Wayne Rooney.
Well he won't start on Sunday. Guaranteed.

wr8_utd

:'(
Once he knew he was suspended, he got even better if that's even possible. That was absolutely the perfect game from him. Sharp incisive passes, just the right weight on the passes, super through balls all around, passion, anger, tackling. He was clearly desperate for a goal and it's gutting he didn't get it. What a peformance though!

Kostur

海尔的老板
He's been very good tonight, only lost his shit for a bit after we've conceded the goal but other than that overall he's done very well imo.

Mike09

He should be the motm today. He deserves, should and must start against everton.

wr8_utd

:'(
If he starts on Sunday it's because the FA have changed their rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.