5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyJ1985

Fair play to him, he looks a damn sight better lately than he did earlier in the season.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Would love to see him break the record today.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Can't really stand him but credit where it's due, he's been excellent so far.

Smores

Helped by a clear message that his place is not guaranteed?

He's definitely looking sharper recently.
Helped by less game time as well probably. Use him sparingly and we might get a little out of him every now and again

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Credit where credit is due. It’s unbelievable how a player’s 1st touch varies so much depending on form. Of course self confidence is a factor in one’s play in general, but it’s quite rare that the touch, which is, based on my experience a pretty technical/physical skill, can go up and down that much.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Mourinho holding him accountable has had a huge impact on his performance level.

prath92

very good half. Has been playing well for some time (at least since the swansea game) though

wr8_utd

:'(
Some will pretend like this is his first good game but he's been very good for 3-5 games now. Been on a different level today though and some of the passing has been :drool: Hope he gets the record today.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
He's got a point to prove. Which is when he's at his best. Moyes/LVG indulged him and made repeated excuses for him, which led to him not giving a shit. His place under threat and what do you know, he gets himself in shape and starts playing.

I hope José continues this ruthless streak throughout the squad.

buckooo1978

Can't remember the last time he played this well - passing and vision very good

Hope he has a few shots in second half

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Some will pretend like this is his first good game but he's been very good for 3-5 games now. Been on a different level today though and some of the passing has been :drool: Hope he gets the record today.
He's not been very good for 3-5. He's had bright moments in the last 5 games but up until the last two he's not had a consistent positive impact. He's been 7+ the last couple of games though.

JoaquinJoaquin

This bearded Rooney I like.

I think some of the recent criticism of him has got to him a bit and put some fire in his belly that he has been missing for 2 years.

wr8_utd

He's not been very good for 3-5. He's had bright moments in the last 5 games but up until the last two he's not had a consistent positive impact. He's been 7+ the last couple of games though.
Fener home, Swansea away, Feyernood home and today he's been very good. In between those games, he got our only goal away at Fener and apparently played well when he came on vs Arsenal and West Ham. He's been amazing today but he's been quite clearly performing at a better level than almost all our forward players over the last 3-5 games which is why it was so baffling that he got dropped at the weekend.

dichinero

Looked alright so far but like the rest of the team, just faded as the game wore on!

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Mourinho holding him accountable has had a huge impact on his performance level.
It's astonishing really, hes like a completely different player. I'l be the first to admit, i thought he was done for, but he has proved me and a lot of others here very wrong.

Really shows how awful Van Gaal managed him. No player, ever, should be untouchable

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Getting dropped was the best thing to happen to him. Excellent performance so far, shame Ibra's been woeful.

wr8_utd

His passes have been immense.
This. It's not that he's been playing simple passes, he's been playing dangerous passes and they've all gone through. Was his ball that played a major part in the goal as well. Even the disguised pass to Zlatan towards the end was really good.

m1y2

after three years he performs:-D glad for him, rooney like this is great to watch

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Feck sakes he's finally looking like a footballer again and he gets himself suspended. Probably for the best though considering how shit he usually is at Goodison.

LouisDanGaal

In the future we will refer to two eras. Pre beard and with beard Rooney. Welcome to the stubble chronicles.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Feck sakes he's finally looking like a footballer again and he gets himself suspended. Probably for the best though considering how shit he usually is at Goodison.
Could be worse, I think Mata would've played anyway.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
He actually looks like he is enjoying the football tonight. WHAT A SUPERB SIGHT as well.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
First time in a long time I'm irritated we can't start him in the next match. He's playing really well lately, at his best tonight.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Rooney equalling or maybe even breaking the record at Goodison would have been great but looks like wasn't meant to be

Status
Not open for further replies.