Westminster Politics

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Tories have done well to get in their conference and also a Queens speech in before October 31st and soon to be election:

Would have got all their ducks in a row and gained some traction with grass roots.

Opposition need to be very smart in somehow destabilising this energetic momentum.

Last edited:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I particularly despise Javid and Patel. Willing masks for a bunch of cnuts.

Rajma

Home Secretary doing anti semitic dog whistling on tv. But at least the media will hold her accountable

I’m really glad I’ve left UK when I left, becoming a really ugly and hostile environment to reside in if you’re from the EU or coming from any other country for that matter. Floodgates have been well and truly opened.

MadMike

They both have been admitted though haven't they. They hold two of the most powerful positions in the country.
I also find that line of thinking a bit hypocritical. Saj and Patel aren't just an immigrant-friendly mask for the establishment. They aren't hollow and without power. They are the establishment.

Abizzz

The tories have hit republican level of delusion. Do they think anyone outside of their ranks believes this never ending avalanche of bs? Do they not realize they are trashing the UK's reputation and influence?

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Initiate 'Operation Blame Game!'
Indeed... Just in time to whip up riots whilst parliament is prorouged and Johnson is forced to declare a state of emergency keeping parliament closed... He will probably be so busy dealing with the riots against vermin remoaners that he can't find time to write a letter asking for an extension...

Genuinely wouldn't put it past him

Ultimate Grib

Supports
LA Galaxy
It was a dissapointment to see how fat Priti Patel actually was. I always thought she was fit, never knew she was rhino territory :nervous:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
The tories have hit republican level of delusion. Do they think anyone outside of their ranks believes this never ending avalanche of bs? Do they not realize they are trashing the UK's reputation and influence?
To be fair, BJ’s plan is getting slammed. Front page of London’s Evening Standard was scathing in criticism. My Irish colleagues at work think it’s a complete joke.

I also saw a poll where 53% in favour of of final people’s vote, 25% against and 22% undecideds.

As I wrote in an earlier post, BJ has timed activities well: conference followed by Queens speech gives him momentum, where he’ll just bribe undecideds with tax breaks.

Opposition have been quiet of late, don’t really know their plan, nor if law can stop no deal. They need to make some waves and create some meaningful noise.

Last edited:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Indeed... Just in time to whip up riots whilst parliament is prorouged and Johnson is forced to declare a state of emergency keeping parliament closed... He will probably be so busy dealing with the riots against vermin remoaners that he can't find time to write a letter asking for an extension...

Genuinely wouldn't put it past him
I’m not sure it’s Remain who will riot. Not unless it’s red flag stuff.

Much more likely that Tommy Robinson supporting gammons are co-opted into thuggery once VONC is enacted.

Sweet Square

Patel can look Priti when she has several layers of face paint, but once you’re past her neck, her proportions go drastically out of kilt and ends up with the girth of a sumo wrestler.

Probably deadly at deadlifts.
She reminds of someone who would sentenced Judge Dredd to 5 years hard labour for going too easy on protesters.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
She reminds of someone who would sentenced Judge Dredd to 5 years hard labour for going too easy on protesters.
I know people who know her. Very nasty piece of work. Lacks empathy for anyone who can’t help her rise, and will do literally anything to get up the greasy pole.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I know people who know her. Very nasty piece of work. Lacks empathy for anyone who can’t help her rise, and will do literally anything to get up the greasy pole.
Oh, I am shocked.

Sweet Square

Yes... Hence I said riots against vermin remoaners... Which farrage has pretty much started callin us already
Most of no deal brexit people are really old, right ? The whole rioting stuff never seem to account for the fact that the ones rioting will be someone old granny. Hardly scary stuff.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Most of no deal brexit people are really old, right ? The whole rioting stuff never seem to account for the fact that the ones rioting will be someone old granny. Hardly scary stuff.
"Wait for me, Ethel - I'll just get my old service revolver out of the cupboard...oh dear, I seem to be in the wrong house..."

Sweet Square

"Wait for me, Ethel - I'll just get my old service revolver out of the cupboard...oh dear, I seem to be in the wrong house..."
:lol:

Its a awful thing to say but honestly if the government made next Monday a bank holiday and called it 'Independence Day'. I'm confident that mostly hardened Brexit people would believe it.

His voice is so out of sync with the vid.
Better version here.