Westminster Politics

Superden

Darren grimes made the exact same comment on twitter as Natalie Elphick. and hes rightly being destroyed for it.
So many of these right wing / racist provacateurs on social media that parrot and amplify politicians opinions, and yet the politicians are shielded from any consequence. compare and contrast to how the left are treated.

TheGame

Darren grimes made the exact same comment on twitter as Natalie Elphick. and hes rightly being destroyed for it.
So many of these right wing / racist provacateurs on social media that parrot and amplify politicians opinions, and yet the politicians are shielded from any consequence. compare and contrast to how the left are treated.
Darren Grimes, a man operating from his mother's bedroom is a feckwit. He needs to be stopped from giving a platform to spout his shite yet news and radio broadcasters continue to invite him on.

Superden

Finally a two footed, neck high lunge I can get behind.
They need to make the final leap and question why those who voted for this shitshow feel they did, and how much responsibility they take for it. That would be a proper tackle.

Smores

It's the general rule of right wing parties they stoke the fire but because they tend to be upper class and social conservatives they take no blame when the lower class act out directly.

Never have, never will. Scumbags

Flying high

It's the general rule of right wing parties they stoke the fire but because they tend to be upper class and social conservatives they take no blame when the lower class act out directly.

Never have, never will. Scumbags
The same applies to the 'angry leftists'. Yes we're angry, because you lot are fcking up the country.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

These politicians really are the absolute scum of the earth.
If there's one phrase that's certain to make my balls boil it's "playing politics". Especially since she's only a politician because her ex husband is a sex offender, yet she still sees herself as above the average proletariat.

But it's just the sheer audacity to respond a heartfelt and intellectually sound statement from Rashford (you know, "let's not let kids fecking starve" but he put it better than I can) with such a effortless and smug brush off. And to do it in such an "I told you so" twattish way that wouldn't look out of place if it was a five year old saying it when, read the room Natalie, he's having a pretty shit evening.

And it goes even further than that! Because we all know that at the root of it they're essentially saying "leave is alone to do whatever we want" and that non policitians should just keep shut. But what about the reverse? Why should a politician dictate NHS policy? Or how our taxes are spent? Why should people stay out of politics when politicians have shown time and again that they know feck all about the civil service, business and an array of sectors and industries that repeatedly have expert opinions quashed by some cnut who used to shove crayons up their nose and arse at Oxford?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

Quite possibly the dumbest tweet I’ve ever seen. And that’s saying something.
I’m guessing this person will then go (without any kind of self reflection ) and then moan about ‘cancel culture’, etc.

Abizzz

Quite possibly the dumbest tweet I’ve ever seen. And that’s saying something.
Who's "accusing" her of anything!? It's simply a statement of facts that she stoked the fire.

But then tories and facts goes like republicans and science.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
What the feck is he supposed to mean by 'submission' to Priti Patel - my head's playing all sorts of tricks on me!
I think he wants Mings to bend the knee for Patel, in a non-political act of submission I presume?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Idiot:

It's fine. They're testing the waters to see if this classic fobbing off move will work for them like it usually does when something bad involving their party happens. The fact that Mings' comments made the headlines even on the BBC site means that this tactic isn't going to work this time.

cafecillos

How does the argument that people should focus on their work and not on politics tally with a democratic system?

choccy77

I saw some wolves fan and football coach launch a load of racist abuse after the game and he was reported and police investigating and he says he was hacked.

It happened just moments after England lost and the wording was the same as his other posts, yet he was mysteriously hacked :rolleyes:

Like all these politicians, these people need to hold themselves to account and look at themselves first.

Footballers especially in the last year have taken the government to task, showed them up and done more for the country than the people in power have where in matters.

Meanwhile, these politicians ask footballers to take pay cuts, whilst they give their families and friends lucrative contracts, break every law they make and cheat on their husbands and wives, yet we are supposed to trust them with our lives?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Rosindell is a special kind of cnut.

Consistently voted against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability. (0 for, 15 against)

Almost always voted for a reduction in spending on welfare benefits. (49 for, 0 against, 5 abstained)

Consistently voted against raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices. (0 for, 5 against)

Generally voted against spending public money to create guaranteed jobs for young people who have spent a long time unemployed. (0 for, 6 against)

Almost always voted for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (the "bedroom tax"). (14 for, 0 against)

Generally voted for a stricter asylum system. (13 for, 0 against)

Consistently voted for mass surveillance of people’s communications and activities. (3 for, 0 against)

Almost always voted for stronger enforcement of immigration rules. (8 for, 0 against)

Generally voted against allowing marriage between two people of same sex. (0 for, 3 against)

Almost always voted against laws to promote equality and human rights. (2 for, 13 against)

Almost always voted against equal gay rights. (0 for, 13 against)

Oh, and he was one of those who nominated Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize, and posted this the day after the US election:

Abizzz

Consistently voted against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability. (0 for, 15 against)

Almost always voted for a reduction in spending on welfare benefits. (49 for, 0 against, 5 abstained)

Consistently voted against raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices. (0 for, 5 against)

Generally voted against spending public money to create guaranteed jobs for young people who have spent a long time unemployed. (0 for, 6 against)

Almost always voted for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (the "bedroom tax"). (14 for, 0 against)

Consistently voted for mass surveillance of people’s communications and activities. (3 for, 0 against)

Almost always voted for stronger enforcement of immigration rules. (8 for, 0 against)

Generally voted against allowing marriage between two people of same sex. (0 for, 3 against)

Almost always voted against laws to promote equality and human rights. (2 for, 13 against)

Oh, and he was one of those who nominated Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize, and posted this the day after the US election:

And yet he's just one regular tory mp at this point. One tory mp of the mass of tories that currently define British politics.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Tories are racists and they hate this country. They absolutely hate it.

Tories fecking hate people who look like Tyrone Mings, either directly or as a result of policies and statements that they make and support.

Black Lives Matter doesn't matter to Tories just as black lives don't matter to Tories.

Tories don't support taking the knee in the same way that they don't support those subjected to racism, in the same way that they don't support England or Britain.

This shouldn't even need to be said; it's self-evident and inherent in the party design. But as a reminder for anyone voting Tory: This is what you are wearing. We see you.

Fingeredmouse

Isn't that just a common or garden variety Tory MP?

Green_Red

It's worrying that there are people out there that think campaigning to help children get fed a decent meal every day is "playing politics". Kind of shows the level these racists are thinking on.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I’m so tired of reading things that anger or depress me. I wish I could just go down the ignorance is bliss route but that’s exactly the sort of apathy that allows these people to operate as they do.

Without a media prepared to hold these people to account, we will never stand a chance.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
I’m so tired of reading things that anger or depress me. I wish I could just go down the ignorance is bliss route but that’s exactly the sort of apathy that allows these people to operate as they do.

Without a media prepared to hold these people to account, we will never stand a chance.
Look. I totally agree with you on this.
But unfortunately, we are in the minority. This government knows that it has a significant amount of public support for cutting the foreign aid budget. Mainly because very few of us actually understand where this money goes and how it benefits both those locals and the UK.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Look. I totally agree with you on this.
But unfortunately, we are in the minority. This government knows that it has a significant amount of public support for cutting the foreign aid budget. Mainly because very few of us actually understand where this money goes and how it benefits both those locals and the UK.
We also understand that any cuts in foreign aid will not be rerouted to the general population of the UK it’s just yet another cash grab for Tory donors. It’s an easy cash grab for them because they know a good portion of the population is just happy to know that their tax money is not being spent on would be immigrants.