5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolaholic

As much as I'd like to upgrade on him in the summer, I love just how much he's enjoying his time here :lol: :D

Really squeezing everything out of the experience and he's been very endearing attitude wise.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy

As much as I'd like to upgrade on him in the summer, I love just how much he's enjoying his time here :lol: :D

Really squeezing everything out of the experience and he's been very endearing attitude wise.
:lol:

He's great. If only he could play football.

abailey123

He really isn’t a bad player to be keeping around the squad. Clearly has the right attitude and when you need energy, he’ll certainly bring it in abundance

PoTMS

The guy scored a penalty and there's calls to keep him. Seriously guys, do better.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

ffs :lol:

It's like he's on some kind of 'United experience' ride in a fecking theme park.

Biggins

He seems to be a great lad but under no circumstances please do not sign him up permanently.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout

Feck me that's amazing :lol: :lol:

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away

It's like he's on some kind of 'United experience' ride in a fecking theme park.
imagine about being upset about a player showing some passion.

You'd slate him if he didn't give any fecks whatsoever.

Dr. StrangeHate

I remember when Fergie dropped Berbatov from the squad in favour of Owen against Barcelona because he had a feeling. I have that same feeling Wout is gonna score in the final. I realise Owen did not score in the final.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
The work to win that freekick was great and it could've been an incredible moment if Sabitzer had been able to put it on his head rather than spooning it.

Dr. StrangeHate

He is clearly not good enough but he has always given it his all and clearly loves his time here. I can't say that for a lot of our players over the years.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
imagine about being upset about a player showing some passion.

You'd slate him if he didn't give any fecks whatsoever.
I'm not even slating him. It's even endearing a lot of the time, but he does come across like a 6'7" little kid quite often.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Plays like an absolute goofball who won a contest, but his attitude is infectious. I hope he plays a positive role for us these last few games.

Rolaholic

I'm not saying sign him up, he's almost certainly not coming back after the season, but I'm glad to have in the dressing room this season :lol:

Love players who wear their passion on their sleeve. He's creating lifetime memories in his short time with the club

lsd

The Oracle
I just can't hate the guy no matter how many chances he might miss. The guy is living his dream, giving out everything he had and ensuring he enjoys every moment of it

ti vu

I'm not even slating him. It's even endearing a lot of the time, but he does come across like a 6'7" little kid quite often.
He does have naive side about him. The whole waiting around to shake hand with Messi after he pissed Argentina off being Netherland hero, and all the shithousery between two teams trying to win; is dumb from him. He wants to show respect to Messi, but he accidentally came out as annoying loser from Messi and Argentine squad.

He's living a dream.

Abraxas

I thought that was one of his better sub appearences. That's probably faint praise. But least he jumped and won some fecking headers even if they amounted to nothing. You're 6ft10 Wout, that's what you're supposed to do. Pressed them successfully a few times. Scored a crucial pen.

LDUred

I have to admit: I absolutely love how much he clearly buzzes off playing for the club, so I want him to do well. Seeing him instinctively pelting hell for leather towards the end the fans were at and knee-sliding in sheer joy is exactly what you want to see players doing. I loved the bit where he got the free kick and tried to wind up the fans. That is important.

I just don't see how he can become a United player on the basis of his performances. Actually, today was probably one of his best games. He won a couple of aerial duels, got a free kick, and he scored a pen under a lot of pressure. But even in the limited time he was on the pitch he was still a bit crap in terms of his all-round game, particularly that part where he tried to dribble but got the ball stuck under his feet.

Last edited:

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Ten Hag's joker up the sleeve, but the joke could still be on Ten Hag.

At this point he doesn't even look like cheap alternative to Haller. Still some of his contributions got us closer to trophies which makes somekind of sense I guess... :lol:

United Hobbit

I'm by no means a fan of his but at least he scored his penalty

Absolutely do not want him kept. The fact he could be leaving the club with more silverware than better players have recently...

Devil81

Going to give an unpopular opinion, he doesn't get fed the ball enough. So many replays you see he's in a decent position with his hands asking for the ball in frustration. His teammates clearly don't trust him enough.

He'd defo have more goals with more trust.

Abraxas

I felt alright that he'd score. I was 70% confident. The only thing that made me nervous was he's been crap here so where his confidence would be. He's managed to get a 1 in 2 record for goals most of his career somehow. Can't have done that missing chances as easy as from a penalty spot!

I felt more nervous with Dalot.

Status
Not open for further replies.