Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I really wanted that to go in at the end.

It would've changed nothing, he's hopeless and we can't keep him, but it would've been a nice moment.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
I love you, Wout. Hope you go on to find some decent form (and the net) somewhere after the summer.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I'd like to think he's been saving all his goals for the FA cup final.

Tiber

Not 1 PL goal :lol:

Surely there must have been so many better options in January?
Surely there's someone in the under 14s who could eventually score 1 goal when it bounces off his face

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Glad this is over. Hopefully none of these kind of loans again.

Red_Aaron

Can't hate the guy, gave everything had and I'd have loved that chance to go in for him

Quite possibly the worst player I've seen play for us though :lol: bless him

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Honestly, I can't believe Weghorst has been this ineffective in the opposition area. He had a 1 in 2 record in Turkey. What are they feeding defenders out there? That chance on the 90 today...I am not even surprised he missed. How sad is that?

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
He has not been good since January but I commend his effort, he is difficult to dislike. I hope that he has a good career far away from United. :)
This, but he was pretty good in the EFL Cup final.

My heart sank when that last chance didn't go in, wish him the best wherever he goes

Brophs

The One and Only
The poor bastard even had Jadon Sancho giving him a pep talk at the end.

Eric_the_Red99

Don’t even want him on the bench for the cup final, because if he’s on the bench there’s always a chance ETH will put him on for some reason.

Cloud7

Man is allergic to scoring :lol: I'll like him more now that we don't have to watch him play for us anymore

Devil81

The poor bastard even had Jadon Sancho giving him a pep talk at the end.
Yeah I spotted that, was a bit gutted for him but it basically summed him up. Not good enough.

Still he can look back at his time here with a medal and a decent performance away at Barca.

stevoc

Not 1 PL goal :lol:

Surely there must have been so many better options in January?
There's better options within the squad. All he brings is pressing, we could have played Fred up front for that.

The United

I hope he saves the last one for the final!

At times, you feel like you understand why his teammate seemed to refuse to pass the final ball to him.

justboy68

A true enigma. How he ever carved out a career as a top flight and international footballer, we will never know. A striker who can't run, shoot, dribble or head, with limited vision, creativity and passing.

TheRedDevil'sAdvocate

That miss, from reading the play well and timing his run to not making up his mind where to place his shot and looking clumsy like a rag doll, just epitomizes his United career. I hope he enjoyed his time here, and i wish he gets to pick up a second gold medal before he goes.

Last edited:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
There's a lot to banter the German league about, but how this man in a 1 in 2 striker there has to be pretty close to the top of the list.

VixV

Useless in front of goal, but I liked his character. I'm happy he had this opportunity, he won't forget the experience that's for sure.

Abraxas

He's so much worse than a guy like Igahlo who himself was fairly terrible, it's actually quite scary.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Shame he couldn't get a league goal for us but his hat trick in the FA Cup final will hopefully cheer him up.

Valencia Shin Crosses

That miss just about sums him up.

Definitely. Arguably worst player in general who's played more than 10 games too.
Without a doubt the worst player we’ve had to get significant playing time while here. I mean he started 20 games in a row while offering absolutely 0 quality. Even our worst players had some sort of attributes you could argue made them useful

Siorac

As fitting an Old Trafford farewell as it gets: he ran around, fecked up at least two promising attacks with his awful first touch and then crowned it all by missing a chance that was handed to him on a plate. Classic.

Hopefully, by this point even the absolute weirdest members of the fanbase forgot about the idea of signing him permanently.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I have really liked his attitude and fire, but feck me he’s limited as a footballer.
If he had a little bit more pace, or was a better finisher, or could win a header….but he’s slow, weak and can’t score. Not ideal

Strelok

I like him. You simply can't hate the guy. But this should be his last game for us.

mu4c_20le

He's so much worse than a guy like Igahlo who himself was fairly terrible, it's actually quite scary.
Whats scary is Ighalo was actually proven in the PL whereas he was a proven flop with Burnely, but we went for it anyway

SAFMUTD

He's not only awful but unlucky as well. The amount of clear cut chances he missed is ridiculous.

Actually looking at his xG in premier league it's only about 1.72 xG in 787 minutes (0.50 xG comes from that open shot chance he missed today). Thats poor as feck for a striker.

https://understat.com/player/7052

Siorac

He's not only awful but unlucky as well. The amount of clear cut chances he missed is ridiculous.
There's nothing unlucky about that, he's just a terrible finisher. It's not like he keeps hitting the inside of the post or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.