5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

BerryBerryShrew

ETH needs to sit this chap down and be very clear, even if he scores a hat trick next game, and scores winner v City in fa cup, he has no chance of staying here. He was brought here to do a job, because we were desperate. I understand ETH needs to keep players motivated and maybe dangling the carrot about him doing well might get him a contract. If that was the case, that ship has long sailed, his performances aren't good enough and making statements like that in the media make him and the club look foolish. Thanks for efforts, but on your way.....
Taking your example I’d be telling him that he could get better chance at a permanent contract if he scored the goals that cemented top 4 and scored in the cup final. What you’re saying is seriously demotivating
There's no way he should even get on the pitch to inevitably feck up an opportunity to score - he should have played his last match for us the second our injury crisis eased (many weeks ago now). I'm concerned at the prospect of him starting or even coming on against Citeh to be honest.

poleglass red

Taking your example I’d be telling him that he could get better chance at a permanent contract if he scored the goals that cemented top 4 and scored in the cup final. What you’re saying is seriously demotivating
He's a 30 year we old we plucked from Turkey by way of a loan from a championship side, motivation shouldn't be an issue, getting a temporary contract at this stage of his career with one of the biggest clubs in world football, that's motivation in itself. He doesn't seem the sort of fella that needs that possibility of a permanent contract to try his best. Let's be honest, he's been shite, the only part of his game that is anyway commendable is his workrate, and I think he'd give his all anyway. Deep down, despite his recent statement, he and his agent must know he's gone once season ends. He's in the shop window now, work hard and maybe newly promoted Burnley might have a role for him. I'd hope we don't see him in the cup final, at best maybe a cameo. Having Utd on his cv plus a cup already will look good for his discussions with possible new clubs.

FerociousCorgis

even if he costs absolutely nothing to bring in id still want the club to say no. Any minutes he takes up would be best suited for literally anybody else.

United Hobbit

There's no way he should even get on the pitch to inevitably feck up an opportunity to score - he should have played his last match for us the second our injury crisis eased (many weeks ago now). I'm concerned at the prospect of him starting or even coming on against Citeh to be honest.
Exactly, it's baffling how he still gets minutes

FerociousCorgis

Exactly, it's baffling how he still gets minutes
with garnacho hopefully back i dont want to see a minute of wout. Rash and martial can handle up top duties for rest of season. And what is ridiculous is that wout has been playing in the 10 more anyways. Id rather have bruno or eriksen in that spot, or shit sabitzer has been a better shit wout anyways. Play sancho in the 10 for all i care.

Licha M

If this abomination of a player starts because of Rashford's injury I'm going to be very very very displeased.

Marcelinho87

Bit of a dick there at the end when Garnacho didn't pass
Looking into something that isn't there, I think he's frustrated with himself and is desperate to get out of the rut.

He went to garnacho after and gave him a wee peck on the head.

Fabio Rochemback

Dunno wtf he was doing for Garnacho's goal. Should have been making a run into the centre as soon as the ball went to Garnacho rather than standing in a shit position calling for the ball

RuudtheRed

Dunno wtf he was doing for Garnacho's goal. Should have been making a run into the centre as soon as the ball went to Garnacho rather than standing in a shit position calling for the ball
My thoughts exactly. He was standing at such a horrible angle that Garnacho would have been a fool to pass it to him.

El Jefe

It was hilarious looking at Garnacho and Wout running through on goal expecting the pass and Bruno didn't even look his way.

Neither did Garnacho when he received the ball. God knows what made him think he'd get the ball from Garnacho as we all know he wouldn't have scored.

Jordan_mufc

Honestly did more in that cameo than Martial did all game. His pressing took away any build up from Wolves. Really good cameo although he should have scored

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Easily his best game in the last couple of months. Actually looked useful again which he hasn't for a while. Hopefully he can continue being useful for the last few games of the season so he can actually provide an option.

Obviously showed a bit of disappointment not to get the chance to score the goal himself, but understandable considering his situation. He quickly got over it and congratulated Garnacho.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I much prefer him up front. I do not like him at 10.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Honestly did more in that cameo than Martial did all game. His pressing took away any build up from Wolves. Really good cameo although he should have scored
Well no... Martial did score an actual goal.

Though I agree it was a fine cameo.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Did more than one of the goal scorers?

Sylar

It was an ok cameo, but I guess ok for him.
Missed a header and made a horrible run for garnachos goal.

I mean martial scored ...

Denis79

And afterwards he didn't celebrate because of his dissapointment in not receiving the pass.

Jordan_mufc

Martial was terrible apart from that though. It reminded me of Falcao the way he could barely stay on his feet.
It was an ok cameo, but I guess ok for him.
Missed a header and made a horrible run for garnachos goal.

I mean martial scored ...
Not sure what's funny. Exactly what Rocket said. Just because you score doesn't mean that you weren't detrimental to the team. We would've been 3-0 up at half time with a half decent striker up top

Ted Lasso

Yup felt the same. Will make a huge difference once we get a proper forward signed

Jordan_mufc

And Wout missed a header center of goal whats your point?
How many times did you see Martial press the defender into a mistake. Or link up play? Or play a through ball? Or drag a defender away to create space.

Not a fan of Wout at all but we looked better with him

BorisManUtd

It's incredible that Wout and Martial are our ST options :lol: decent cameo though, hope he can finish his United career with some solid performances and possibly a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.