WWC19 | Final: USA v Netherlands

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The ref that saw an offside should retire right now.:lol:

Deery

Dreary
This is a really good match, put a fiver on Brazil at the start.

Come on Brazil.

predator

Youth NITK
Apart from the fact that he wasn't criticising them for bad tackles
obviously mate, but its abit rich coming from him to criticise them for being what, passionate? The way he said it's not good for the game etc was laughable really coming from him, who frequently did things that definitely isn't good for the sport (such as potentially breaking ronaldos legs).

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
obviously mate, but its abit rich coming from him to criticise them for being what, passionate? The way he said it's not good for the game etc was laughable really coming from him, who frequently did things that definitely isn't good for the sport (such as potentially breaking ronaldos legs).
Again did you watch the game ? He was obviously not criticising them for being passionate . He was having a go at them for elbowing, spitting, pushing the ref and then twice stopping the game for over 2 minutes just because they were unhappy with the ref

predator

Youth NITK
Again did you watch the game ? He was obviously not criticising them for being passionate . He was having a go at them for elbowing, spitting, pushing the ref and then twice stopping the game for over 2 minutes just because they were unhappy with the ref
Still rich coming from him. I'd rather someone spat on my arm then have my legs broken though. It's the way he said it's not good for the game like he is some moral saint to go by. His team won and that's it.

I found it funny anyway coming from him.

Bobski

Henry very impressive tonight. Actually reminds me a little of Herrera with her stance and way she addresses the ball. Very efficient technique.

Classical Mechanic

If you’re an alien studying human behaviour and want to learn about hypocrisy then any football manager would be a good place to start.

Cameroon’s behaviour was pretty unprecedented though. Even if you take away the spitting and bad tackles, I’ve never seen a team refuse to play like that. Their manager after the game was still claiming that the refereeing was bent. Neville also said that people from the Cameron camp have been ‘fighting’ at the hotel and in shared areas, with who or why is not clear.

NoPace

It’s like watching an afterwork Sunday league

That is the level
Is this dude the exact reason why Italy failed to qualify for a Women's World Cup for 20 years? Hard to say, but experts are saying maybe, yeah, definitely.

NoPace

Brutal lack of awareness from the French right back, owes the non-Renard CB whose name I forget one proper life debt or John Wick coin or whatever

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Gonna be heartbreaking for the losers of this game! Don't want to see either of them leave. :(

NoPace

Italy are still in this World Cup, what do you mean?
Missed out on 03, 07, 11 and 15. Long been them and Argentina conspicuously poor among the big football nations, like United and Real Madrid at club level. Could be a variety of reasons but you'd have to think misogyny involved.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Missed out on 03, 07, 11 and 15. Long been them and Argentina conspicuously poor among the big football nations, like United and Real Madrid at club level. Could be a variety of reasons but you'd have to think misogyny involved.
Ah I get ya.

NoPace

Henry with the side foot finish at the back post from a looping free kick against Brazil, her and Thierry gonna do a wildly viral video if they win this tourney