Zlatan Ibrahimovic |United Player | See the thread in the United Forum

Should we sign Ibra on a free this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Sorry to say but Rooney is finished as a starting player for any team that has aspirations of winning titles.

Due to their style of play and lack of pace it would have to be just one of them and Ibra is streets ahead of Rooney.
Rooney is just 30.

2010/11: 11 goals in the EPL
2011/12: 27 goals in the EPL
2015/16: 7 goals in the EPL so far
2016/17: maybe the revival ?

WhoDaGOAT

He could act the as the catalyst for something big under Mourinho.

I think he'd be a great fit, so long as we rid ourselves of Rooney. One of Carrick and Schweinsteiger need to go as well.

Revan

Assumptionman
Why do people think he will join MUFC and leave PSG, who right now are a significantly better than MUFC?
Am I missing something or is this another "we are getting Neymar" deal?
Because he said that he'll leave PSG unless they replace the Eiffel tower with a statue of him.

Him coming at United is something else, but we are one of the few clubs who can pay his wages. In addition, I think that he has mentioned that he want to work with Mourinho. In my opinion, if we offer him 300k/week in a two year contract, he'll be ours.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I've wanted ibra at United for years I couldn't give a toss about his age he's a world class striker still.

Anybody that doesn't want him just don't understand football. Considering the premier league is the only league he hasn't played in then I'm sure he will want to give it a go before he retires. Him and Mourinho would be too much to handle. I'm salivating just thinking about it.

Riz

I'd rather we go big on Lukaku (actually I'd prefer Kane but I can't that one happening).

But if we don't then getting a world class striker, after arguably the best season in his career, and not have to pay a fee? Would be very good business even with his enormous wages.

The only chance it happens though is if Mourinho comes. Might even still be a stretch too far if we can't offer CL.

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
We have to get him.

It would be fantastic to be able to sign a player like him on a free given the number of players we need to get in.

We have a lot of room on our wage bill. If Mourinho comes we are near certain getting him I believe.

Devil may care

I'm not sure the CL qualification matters, if wants to win that competition with the time he has left he might as well stay at PSG, because any of the PL teams he could move to are unlikely to get him a winners medal in the next 2 years.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He was absolute rubbish against Man City. Not even simple passes were working for him

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
He was wank tonight it must be said but he had physical prowess to rely on at times. Would be useful for us instead of using Fellaini.

wr8_utd

:'(
Should have had a hattrick and came away with nothing. Absolutely awful performance.

wr8_utd

:'(
He's a great player to have for low pressure League games. The chance he missed when through on goal was shocking.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
I absolutely despised van Persie's tendency to be offside but Ibrahimovic doesn't even try to stay on. :lol:

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
His finishing was off but I thought he did a better job when dropping in midfield than our struggling midfielders.

Bwuk

A bad game in which he still got a goal, despite it being a city error.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
One bad game.

No wait this is actually the usual for him in a CL knockout tie except he scored this time. His performances in the CL will always tarnish his legacy for me.

stepic

When he scores a hat trick in the return leg everyone will be back on the 'he must be signed' wagon

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He wasn't even that bad :lol: Christ, the reaction to a player having a bad game is laughable.

RyRoc

Performance wise he was poor in both legs against Chelsea and even worse tonight.

RyRoc

Therefore he's finished. To America he should go
Don't watch him enough to judge obviously his stats have been ridiculous this season but in the three games I've watched him he has not played well. Him being offside so often I find extremely frustrating and personally don't think he reacts well to being pressed quickly.

Zoo

Wasn't his night but some of his passing when dropping deep was good and he was in the game at least, unlike Cavani.

podurban2

Wasn't his night but some of his passing when dropping deep was good and he was in the game at least, unlike Cavani.
He was also back tracking which is very un-Zlatanesque. I am not his biggest fan due to his pompous personality, but this guy wins leagues. He would make a huge impact on our season if he comes.

stevoc

As would hammering a plank of wood into the centre circle.
A plank of wood hammered into the centre circle might actually be better in a midfield two than Fellaini, at least it would stay in midfield and not wander out of position all the time.

R'hllor

When we are at free agents,anyone can guide what place is the best for getting free agents list for this summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.