AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I thought I saw BludFam at sky! Wasn't sure (didnt know they're doing this interview) but it musta been him! Should have gotten an autograph :(

dichinero

Mate if I'm wrong then you should be able to come up with an argument as to why I'm wrong, not simply leave a question hanging there.
Without any disrespect to you I found your comment naive, discriminatory and somewhat offensive. What do you mean by the way he speaks is trying to make him hard? Do you know him well enough to say that he isn't hard as you say? Do you if he has been speaking like that all his life? People are born where they are born and are conditioned by imbibing the culture around them. I don't know what part of the world you live in but I know a lot of inner city kids that speak like that, and I have colleagues like that that are PhD holders and are pleasant people to be around. The way a person speaks as a result of the area they brought up in is not a full representative of who they are. To think that a person rehearses to speak like that is ridiculous really. Would you find an issue if another one came out with the cockney rhyming slang in every other sentence, and say he's trying to hard like Danny Dyer?

Btw, it's bloody football. It's a bloody sport. It's not like you need to speak "proper" to understand it. There is a high chance that even most of the footballers will not speak "proper" enough for you. It seems like some people are more intrigued by the way he speaks and will not entertain what points he's trying to make, which is shame. At the end of the day, he may not speak "proper" but he is a "proper" fan supporting and following his team every week. No one has the right to say he doesn't have the right to voice his opinion.

JohnnyKills

kidbob

Just watched their highlights against Hull. Has any team come close to getting the decisions in their favour they have this year? Alexis handball goal and the non red card on Gibbs. Unbelievable stuff.

bensonjutton

Supports
Everton
If you want to believe that mate, go ahead.

Seems strange how this accent has suddenly sprung up in the last few years though doesn't it? There's been a large Jamaican community in Britain for at least 50 years yet this accent is a new thing.
What on earth are you talking about, thousands upon thousands of people talk like this in London and have done for over two decades now. I've lived in north London now for about 37 years and there is nothing new about it whatsoever. It's how lots of people talk and the only people it winds up are snobby white middle class belters.

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
If you want to believe that mate, go ahead.

Seems strange how this accent has suddenly sprung up in the last few years though doesn't it? There's been a large Jamaican community in Britain for at least 50 years yet this accent is a new thing.
I've been hearing similar statements about many things lately. There is a reason for that.

Sometimes you just don't happen to have people who are within your social circle who speak like bludfam; or more generally you are not exposed to certain cultures and subcultures within your social circle or your immediate surroundings. The internet and social media is changing how much you know about people outside your social circle and providing a space for different cultures and subcultures to get exposed to one another.

Since the proliferation of social media and access to it is a relatively new phenomenon, it is creating the effect to a lot of people whereby they think something is a new social trend when in reality it is just new to them.

David Court

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Unbelievable publicity for Arsenal Fan TV.

Now everyone knows of them.

Hoof the ball

Who cares how he speaks?
Who cares even if he exaggerates the way he speaks?
Who care even if he doesn't speak that way but puts it on for the camera?
It's a YouTube channel. They get views (and money). Authentic or not, fair play to all of them!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I think he's trying to change... couldn't hear a single Blud or Fam in this video...

Don't change BludFam :(

Robertd0803

Fair play to Gary Neville for going along with this. Amusing that the backdrop in the video is a huge Rooney and Zlatan poster :lol:.

Looking forward to this.

Fener1907

I think he's trying to change... couldn't hear a single Blud or Fam in this video...

Don't change BludFam :(
Aside from one at the beginning, nothing. After Bayern obliterate them, he'll be himself in no time. Maybe he'll incorporate some German after his trip. That'd be great.

Hellboy

Pires just said on Bein Sport France that he thinks Wenger has a contract on the table for 2 years and that he'll renew.

Also basically said Wright was chatting shit. Isn't Pires a youth coach at Arsenal or something ?

Bad news for Arsenal Fans

ManRed

Pires just said on Bein Sport France that he thinks Wenger has a contract on the table for 2 years and that he'll renew.

Also basically said Wright was chatting shit. Isn't Pires a youth coach at Arsenal or something ?

One of my bludflam arsenal friend said it has been on the table since october but Wenger himself doesn't know if he wants to sign. All the fan hatred is getting to him blud.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football

:drool:

Peanut Butter

Oh yesssss :drool:

Yagami

Good post resistant
It'll be alright. They'll still finish in the top 4 again. Then proceed to do nothing in Europe. Again. Though it is the taking part that counts.

killerboi2

Can't wait for the late night comedy on AFTV. Will DT or Troopz be the main event lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.