AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
The comments on Claude's video are fantastic. :lol: Apparently some guy on the background is stuck to a pole for multiple videos.

Oaencha

I'm sorry but how is this possible, please tell me more.
He was also signed by Disney on a £16m a year contract but they binned him after he posted some potentially anti-semetic videos.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Jesus H. Wenger!
AM said:
Just trying to think, when was the last time a good man got crucified by angry f***s.

Nah, can't think . . . must have been a couple of thousand years ago then.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Arsenal chairman Sir Chips Keswick said:
COMMENT FROM THE ARSENAL CHAIRMAN

Arsenal chairman Sir Chips Keswick says:

“We are fully aware of the attention currently focused on the club and understand the debate. We respect that fans are entitled to their different individual opinions but we will always run this great football club with its best long-term interests at heart.

"Arsène has a contract until the end of the season. Any decisions will be made by us mutually and communicated at the right time in the right way.”
He's a goner isn't he? :(

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
AFTV is still good fun, but it's getting less funny. It's an echo chamber and they're all starting to sound the same. The fans who come on for the first time are trying too hard to sound like DT. While DT, Troopz and Moh think they're all celebs now

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
AFTV is still good fun, but it's getting less funny. It's an echo chamber and they're all starting to sound the same. The fans who come on for the first time are trying too hard to sound like DT. While DT, Troopz and Moh think they're all celebs now
Moh, the guy who talks a lot but actually says nothing.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Moh, the guy who talks a lot but actually says nothing.
He's the worst one. He comes on prepared with a speech and doesn't answer the questions Robbie asks him. He just sits on the fence too

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He's a goner isn't he? :(
It rather appears that he'd be continuing further. The 1st paragraph about long term interests basically points in that direction

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I understand Arsenal's fans frustration, still i will be sad when Wenger leaves. The end of an era. Perhaps it's the best for both parties.

Robertd0803

The comments on Claude's video are fantastic. :lol: Apparently some guy on the background is stuck to a pole for multiple videos.
I saw that as well :lol::lol::lol: is he chained to it after a Stag do and his mates forgot to let him free? Is he protesting? :lol::lol:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
This bubble will burst as soon as wenger gets sacked; so the owner of this platform should make as much money as he can right now.

Also whilst they've been interesting so far, characters like bludFam and Ty soon become caricatures: fun to watch for a while but ultimately very 2 dimensional.

So they need to introduce new equally interesting characters on a weekly basis to keep their viewing figures growing

Last edited:

SteveJ

Scout
This bubble will burst as soon as we get gets sacked; so the owner of this platform would try and make as much higher money as he can right now.

Also whilst they've been interestibg so far, characters like bludFam and Ty soon become caricatures: fun to watch for a while but ultimately very 2 dimensional. So they need to introduce new equally interestibg characters on a weekly basis to keep their viewing figures growing
They could have cameos - for example, John Cleese is apparently available for weddings, Bar Miztvahs, childrens' parties and the opening of fridges.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
This bubble will burst as soon as we get gets sacked; so the owner of this platform would try and make as much higher money as he can right now.

Also whilst they've been interestibg so far, characters like bludFam and Ty soon become caricatures: fun to watch for a while but ultimately very 2 dimensional. So they need to introduce new equally interestibg characters on a weekly basis to keep their viewing figures growing
Soon?? They already are. Not to mention they are becoming extremely annoying. Come to think of it, people are watching them, because it is in human nature to enjoy when someone other than you is having a meltdown. I used to laugh watching them, now, lately, I'm rolling with my eyes,I stop watching after few minutes, cause I know what they will say, it is a same thing week in, week out, and, as I said, ir is annoying, and extremely boring, and I do believe that, lately, they care more about being YT celebs, than being Arsenal fans. They got their 15 minutes of fame, and they want to take advantage of it.
They could have cameos - for example, John Cleese is apparently available for weddings, Bar Miztvahs, childrens' parties and the opening of fridges.
:lol: Can imagine that!

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Soon?? They already are. Not to mention they are becoming extremely annoying. Come to think of it, people are watching them, because it is in human nature to enjoy when someone other than you is having a meltdown. I used to laugh watching them, now, lately, I'm rolling with my eyes,I stop watching after few minutes, cause I know what they will say, it is a same thing week in, week out, and, as I said, ir is annoying, and extremely boring, and I do believe that, lately, they care more about being YT celebs, than being Arsenal fans. They got their 15 minutes of fame, and they want to take advantage of it.
Exactly what I meant. They shouldn't stick with blubFam etc because character development has a very short shelf life. So he needs to find other social misfits having meltdowns. But soon, it will simply become a freak show like Big brother: characters misbehaving simply to get some fame.

in short, the platform itself has a very limited shelf life. There has been talk that Sky should be concerned, but I dont think they should, its a temporary phenomena.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
This bubble will burst as soon as wenger gets sacked; so the owner of this platform should make as much money as he can right now.

Also whilst they've been interesting so far, characters like bludFam and Ty soon become caricatures: fun to watch for a while but ultimately very 2 dimensional.

So they need to introduce new equally interesting characters on a weekly basis to keep their viewing figures growing

Nah... when you have been down for so long, you will be overly exuberant when the new manager comes in. They will be RAWKish ie the boom-bust cycles and the over-estimation of their new players to wanting to scrub them off the face of this earth at the first humiliating loss.
Or if the new manager comes in and succeed, they will be hateable arrogant pricks which then people will follow to hate ie Simon Cowell or Piers type attitude.

The show still has legs.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Its actually a brilliant idea.

Gary Neville's interview was quite a delightful irony of reality TV morphing into traditional TV (although the interview itself to was a shamefully wasted opportunity).

Yes, they should interview as many famous Arsenal fans they can find, albeit insist they speak the 'language of the terraces' in the interviews.

SteveJ

Scout
:lol:
AM Poster said:
You keep spreading your sh*t about Arsenal and Wenger being an embarrassment and bigging up Spurs. But should we take your opinion seriously? You said Martial couldn't play on the wing because he had narrow shoulders:

'His shoulders are pretty narrow and its apparent. You just have to see it and figure. Its about balanced distribution. Messi's shoulders seem fine to me and wide enough to help him protect the ball, turn and dribble. His running style/posture is dependent on having a well balanced upper body structure to go with his skill of his feet.'

You said Ramsey has to run back towards our goal to protect the ball because he has narrow shoulders ffs:

'And this shoulder thing I think is one of the reasgons Ramsey has it hard. A similar profile player Lampard, apart from being obviously better, had it easier to play with his back to goal or protect the ball higher up the pitch under pressure. He had superior technique and strength but he was blessed physically too. Ramsey under pressure runs back towards our goal.'
Mod said:
If you lot don't stop your ***** fights immediately, this Thread will be closed again.

SteveJ

Scout
Good god! First you compare Wenger to Chirst, then you compare a fan to a mass-murdering terrorist. You have lost your simple mind.
Who is 'Chirst'?? If you read it, the comparison of Wenger to Mugabe is at the root of it, which is patently disgusting and ridiculous. I mean, for Chirst sake!!?

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Getting the troops ready.. this one is gonna be special I feel

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Not even Ty can defend this. He will try though.
We only conceded one goal from open play, the defence looked more solid in general apart from the set pieces. Typical Pulis side, we can't judge them after a game like that away from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.