AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Poor Arsene:(

However, fans have the right to protest...

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Even in those interviews some are still overating their players :lol:

edit: Someone says we got great players. In the next sentence he mentions Walcott :eek::houllier:

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I hope they somehow go through just to see whether these protestors remain Wenger out after the match or not:p

endless_wheelies

feeling dizzy
I'm staunchly pro-English when it comes to the Champions League but Arsenal are just a continuous slap in the face and dick to my English pride and I hope they get spanked again tonight to kill their confidence for the rest of the top four race.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Even in those interviews some are still overating their players :lol:

edit: Someone says we got great players. In the next sentence he mentions Walcott :eek::houllier:
:lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Will be a hard night's work for their fans tonight.

Imagine you've had a long day at work, and have to rush to a game you pretty much have zero chance in.
Having had to fork out a minimum of £64 + booking fee (Cheapest adult A grade fixture)

Phew!
Having said that, I've managed to get in the Arsenal end for our game with them, so I hope that has something on it by then too! Or i'll be In the same boat :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I actually want arsenal to win so Wenger stays. Hope they get top 4 also. If Wenger leaves, ArsenalFamTV will die. Can't have that

Ban

What is so horrible about that protest.
It's perfectly understandable at this point.

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
Ty would be a brave man if he gives his usual opinion today.

podurban2

Good on him. Although I wouldn't say ArsenalTV is a very safe long-term income...

Now I am looking forward to seeing DT's reaction. I'd say he will start off being all calm and then going into a full on rant.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that ArsenalFanTv and the shower of cnuts who feature on it would be more hilarious commenting on their team's struggles with overcoming relegation. As a result of this, I now hope Wenger walks and starts the collapse.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Arsenal 1-5 Bayern Munich
Braintree 0-4 Lincoln

Just saying.

FujiVice

Robbie must be praying Wenger gets a new contract. The money isnt there in a Arsenal Fan TV where everyone is wanking each other off after good results.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The funny thing, is that even some of those absolute ranters would have gone into tonight's game fairly calm. Nothing to play for, just price.

But then converting a 1-0 lead to a 5-1 smashing, making it 10-2 on aggregate?
That'll ensure the worst rants ever!

Can't wait

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that ArsenalFanTv and the shower of cnuts who feature on it would be more hilarious commenting on their team's struggles with overcoming relegation. As a result of this, I now hope Wenger walks and starts the collapse.
I wonder how much they would back the new manager if he started with a poor run of results.

AXVnee7

If the score was 2-1 or maybe even 3-1 they'd just be a bit downhearted and broken. With this score now, they'll be absolutely incensed. Will make for a great viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.