AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
Claude: "He's got to go. He's got to go, Robbie."

Troopz:"I told you blud. What did I tell you fam? He's finished fam. He's done, you understand? He's done fam."

DT: "It's the same every fecking year Robbie. I'm sick of it. People keep telling me not to bring the banner but I'm sick of it. I didn't want to be right but I am."

Ty:" We had a good gameplan. We had a good chance to win it but the referee was poor today."

spwd

This is going to be mental, those protests were bad enough before this result :drool:

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Can someone explain what fam means, I take it blud is like mate?
Actually blud pretty much means fam(family). They are synonyms slang wise. I know...mind blown, right?

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Claude: "He's got to go. He's got to go, Robbie."

Troopz:"I told you blud. What did I tell you fam? He's finished fam. He's done, you understand? He's done fam."

DT: "It's the same every fecking year Robbie. I'm sick of it. People keep telling me not to bring the banner but I'm sick of it. I didn't want to be right but I am."

Ty:" We had a good gameplan. We had a good chance to win it but the referee was poor today."
:lol:
I don't have to watch now, thanks man.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
I'm confused now:houllier:
:lol: they both mean family. Same thing. Blud as in same blood for family. Used to imply a mate is closer like fam (family). I'm not sober so maybe someone else should explain ;)

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Robbie must be loving this, ArsenalFanTV is already trending

VanGaalEra

Watching Arsenal Fan TV on snapchat and the guy said it's the biggest crowd around the Arsenal Fan TV he's seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.