g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
"Spend some fackin' money, Robbie!"

Meanwhile at Arsenal Mania, when the 'boys' were one-nil down to Liverpool...
AM Poster said:
Now we'll see what our boys are made of, steel or jelly.
Jellies for sale - buy one, get 1-3.

Sweet Square

I've read a few times that the owner of the channel Robbie recently bought a Rolls-Royce Wraith. The guy is fecking cashing in on the YouTube money, bloody hell!
Yeah but he has to watch Arsenal every weekend so ask yourself who is real winner here.

Well it's him with his big expensive car.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Moh is the pits. The same entitlement, over-praising of their past achievements, preaching/patronising tone wrapped up in a "I'm not yer typical footie yobbo" veneer.
He is a chartered accountant.

Loon

:lol:
There was an Arsenal wum who was binned a while back, but I can't remember his name for the life of me. Something like "Carlsen"

prath92

Moh is seriously indecisive

Robbie - do you think wenger should go?

Moh - *goes on for 3 minutes about random shit about board*

Robbie - stop going in circles and tell me do you want him out

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
I've read a few times that the owner of the channel Robbie recently bought a Rolls-Royce Wraith. The guy is fecking cashing in on the YouTube money, bloody hell!
The amount he can make with that channel varies a lot.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/arsenalfanstv estimates as it between - $4.6K - $73K per month.

The lower cap signifies the minimum amount they will get from Youtube just for the amount of video views. The upper cap signifies the possible amount if they were to maximize returns from subscriber/viewer base by getting external sponsors or generate money by redirecting to sites such as amazon.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Man in trying to make a living for himself shocker. :eek:

Good luck to him, if he can make a good business out of it. He's pretty good presenter, from what I have seen, compared to the dross we have to put up with on BBC/ITV/BT/Sky, he's certainly no worse.

Considering he is well within his rights to be biased towards Arse, he keeps it pretty dead pan and asks difficult questions.

Disclaimer: I haven't watched that may clips tbf, but of what I have seen, the above stands.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I second that. Plus, I like AFTV because of the panic at Sky & co its success has caused.

Bebe

Moh is seriously indecisive

Robbie - do you think wenger should go?

Moh - *goes on for 3 minutes about random shit about board*

Robbie - stop going in circles and tell me do you want him out
Tbf, he's trying to make the point that he wants him out if whoever hires the replacement is competent. Which is perfectly reasonable imo

crappycraperson

Scout
Yeah, like someone said it is a reality tv about football fans. As a result things are dialed up a lot to cause some drama.

Anustart89

I love the fact this channel pisses off so many presenters and journos, it's great to read/watch.

More the power to Arsenal Fan TV I say, I've for certain watched more Arsenal Fan TV videos than I have Mirror articles.
They doubled their viewership from January to February, from 10 to 20 million views in a month, so by moaning about it they're making them even bigger.

All Hail Arseblud Fam TV

VanGaalEra

They doubled their viewership from January to February, from 10 to 20 million views in a month, so by moaning about it they're making them even bigger.

All Hail Arseblud Fam TV
Not surprised, G Nev's interview was like an added 1.1M and that brought even more exposure to them.

sidsutton

I'd actually like to see Ty being interviewed with another of the regulars just to see if the reactions are any different. Not Ginger Chris obviously as most likely they'd just end up making out in front of the camera. I might say DT but that could result in a lawsuit and no more ArsenalFanTV as I think there's a good chance he wouldn't show the kind of saintly restraint Claude does! Maybe someone like Lee who seems like a decent and sensible bloke and it would be interesting to see whether he could remain calm in the face of Ty's insufferable 'optimism'.

Secondly was peterstorey banned from here a couple of years back? I wonder if now would be a good time to bring him back even if it's just a quick stop-by. I'd be interested to see if he is still as firmly pro-Wenger as he was back then. He really was the Caf's anwer to Ty!
Probably the best interview on there.

Claude, for all his ranting, can barely string two words together. Ty is terrible - just says don't shout at me whenever confronted, without giving a rebuttal. That being said, I still watch both their videos.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
The amount he can make with that channel varies a lot.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/arsenalfanstv estimates as it between - $4.6K - $73K per month.

The lower cap signifies the minimum amount they will get from Youtube just for the amount of video views. The upper cap signifies the possible amount if they were to maximize returns from subscriber/viewer base by getting external sponsors or generate money by redirecting to sites such as amazon.
That's an unbelievable amount.

Buying a Rolls-Royce Wraith is a little over the top though, bloody hell!

crappycraperson

Scout
That's an unbelievable amount.

Buying a Rolls-Royce Wraith is a little over the top though, bloody hell!
There is almost zero chance that they are making 73k per month. That's just a very high estimate assuming a significant proportion of subscribers and viewers are clicking every sponsor link ( if they exist) and a number of sponsors have signed up given the base.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Don't know where to put this, but it has to do with Arsenal, so here we go:

“Mancini, Mourinho, Pellegrini, Ranieri,” bellowed Cantona, in his role as The Commissioner of Football.

“Four of the last five coaches who have won the Premier League have been fired pretty much right after. The fifth one, Alex Ferguson, retired following the title.

“No wonder Arsene Wenger does everything he can not to win it.”

:lol:

King Eric, watch whole video:
http://www.independent.ie/sport/soc...-latest-comical-eurosport-video-35508338.html

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Status
Not open for further replies.