AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoTMS

Wait a minutes, so it's alright for DT to call fans an idiot, an embarrassment etc. but when G. Nev does it, it's an issue? Moh is an utter cretin, the kind of snobby smart aleck prick that talks a lot without actually saying anything.

What a fecking joke Arsenal Fan TV are. The majority of their subscribers are there just to laugh at them.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The majority of their subscribers are there just to laugh at them.
Well, perhaps that is true, and explains the characters who regularly feature; it's something that evidently works though, and is little different to Neville's recent remarks on being overjoyed that his blunt style brings attention to SSN.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Wait a minutes, so it's alright for DT to call fans an idiot, an embarrassment etc. but when G. Nev does it, it's an issue? Moh is an utter cretin, the kind of snobby smart aleck prick that talks a lot without actually saying anything.

What a fecking joke Arsenal Fan TV are. The majority of their subscribers are there just to laugh at them.
It's alright for Troopz to call Wenger a dinosaur, a fraud, wasteman etc. too. Nev must have insulted a very special Arsenal fan.

Smacky The Frog

Moh was acting a sanctimonious prat
Haven't watched the interview yet, but I can assure you he wasn't acting. That's his normal state of being. Easily my least favourite "regular" on the channel. He's the kind of smug cnut who names himself "VOICE OF REASON" in comment sections of political blogs, and peddles a bunch of verbose nonsense under the guise of objectivity.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
This thread will be bloody brilliant if Sutton pull off a miracle and win tonight.

Whiteside's Onside

Another meltdown could be on its way.

If they bottle another big game it will be interesting to see the reactions maybe the Neville interview will have taken their rage away bit like when Noel Gallagher had drinks with Tony Blair Oasis were never the same could that do for DT and the gang.

I really hope not

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Arsenal Mania poster: "Where's the heroin?"

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
They are going to tear into Arsene for dropping Sanchez today.

Edit: they're still above us in the table. Laughing isn't as fun .

AXVnee7

It'll be a good watch but in the back of mind we should be above them..

Last edited:

elnorte

Freaky fly day
I have no doubt DT will be out ranting about how there's no way they will be getting top four.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.