AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucky

This been posted?

Juventus, Allegri: "I've already made my mind, I'll stay here but I see myself somewhere else within three to five years.
Since he was linked with them.

Loon

:lol:
Makes me laugh when Gooners start talking about Mourinho/United tactics. Bit rich for a team which enjoyed great success without using its midfield until Wenger arrived.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
They've just had a slot on the BBC MOTD coverage of the cup final. Mental how this channel has grown

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Arsanal fans are incredible.
The Wenger Out crowd on Mania are being hounded out.

Erectitle Dysfunction

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Bloody hell...
GW said:
Its like an ENZYTE commerical.
When he was young he was great, 'KEPT IT UP' for a whole bloody season. Made her 'CLIMAX' 3 times .

then he got older, tried to satisfy her, he was good, no 'CLIMAX' but good enough that she faked it for 13yrs and told herself she was 'HAPPY ' with that...

and now the quality has dropped off, can't 'KEEP IT UP', has the money to buy 'ENZYTE', had it for about 2yrs but won't buy it

because he still believes he can satisfy her with his own special moves, because she was faking it, he does'nt know that he missed the mark consistently
but she stays with him because they're 'MARRIED' they made an unbreakable commitment....'TILL DEATH DO US PART'

I understand Wenger, we don't condone divorce or adultery, we're nice committed honest gentleman.

But at least satisfy her man, buy some 'ENZYTE' , you need some help, 13yrs shows it, whether it be Usmanov or Kronke, sporting director or 'batbrace'. just take the help man.....

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
GW said:
Our season fell into pieces because of DT and his crew. Read somewhere that we were 2 points behind Chelsea when he unveiled his stupid banner.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Arsenal fans. The gift that keeps on giving!

That's gone viral but I don't see anything wrong with what he's done there. He thinks Wenger should be sacked and winning the FA Cup isn't reason enough to hold onto him. Doesn't mean he won't be delighted if they win the FA Cup. I went mental when United won the FA Cup but still firmly believed Van Gaal needed to go.

If someone to me had said beforehand that Van Gaal should be given another chance if we won the FA Cup my response would have been similar to yer man's.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
That's gone viral but I don't see anything wrong with what he's done there. He thinks Wenger should be sacked and winning the FA Cup isn't reason enough to hold onto him. Doesn't mean he won't be delighted if they win the FA Cup. I went mental when United won the FA Cup but still firmly believed Van Gaal needed to go.

If someone to me had said beforehand that Van Gaal should be given another chance if we won the FA Cup my response would have been similar to yer man's.
I think its just funny because it sounds like he's having an orgasm towards the end, and he said he won't "wank over the FA Cup".

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I think its just funny because it sounds like he's having an orgasm towards the end, and he said he won't "wank over the FA Cup".
Can't say I make those sort of noises myself in that scenario but each to his own. Maybe that's the sort of racket @Rooney in Paris had in mind with his latest thread?

Seriously, though, you'd have to be dead inside not to lose your shit when you team scores a late goal like Arsenal did. Especially when you're in the stadium. I think he's entitled to go crazy when Ramsey scored, no matter how important he thinks the trophy is in the grand scheme of things.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Can't say I make those sort of noises myself in that scenario but each to his own. Maybe that's the sort of racket @Rooney in Paris had in mind with his latest thread?

Seriously, though, you'd have to be dead inside not to lose your shit when you team scores a late goal like Arsenal did. Especially when you're in the stadium. I think he's entitled to go crazy when Ramsey scored, no matter how important he thinks the trophy is in the grand scheme of things.
Haha, yeah agreed.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Troopz is a bit smug after the win. I wonder how he'll feel in a couple of weeks when we win the EL and they finish 5th ? All this a few days before Wenger announces his new contract and Alexis fecks off to Bayern.
Prophecy almost complete. Not so smug now are they. Going to be interesting watching the Arsenal next season. Wenger will need to hit the ground running.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Troopz is a bit smug after the win. I wonder how he'll feel in a couple of weeks when we win the EL and they finish 5th ? All this a few days before Wenger announces his new contract and Alexis fecks off to Bayern.
3/4 so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.