AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
So basically Arsenal are doubling down on their current squad, except perhaps without Alexis. #progress

hellohello

Supports
Tottenham
Nothing wrong with extending the contracts of important players such as these. Anyone know what money they will be on?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ozil's ready to re-sign if Wenger is?

http://news.arseblog.com/2017/01/very-happy-ozil-ready-to-commit-if-wenger-does/

On the Giroud celebrations - I think far too much has been read into them. I remember him scoring against Bayern and doing exactly what people here wanted him to do against Bournemouth. Whether the celebrations were a mistake or not they don't really say much about the nature of Giroud or Arsenal.
Absolute GENIUS move from Ozil.

He's cunningly bought himself until the end of the season with that little doozy.

He'll then be a year away from being a free agent, with a perfect exit if Wenger did go.

And even Wenger does carry on, he can play the ambition card, knowing that Arsenal are over a barrel having to sell him, or lose a 30-40m player for nothing in a year.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I like how you came in to this thread to respond to your own two week old post.
The embarrassing moment you think, I agree with that post, without seeing it's one of your own :lol:

I deleted it, and i'd have got away with it if it wasn't for you ;)

Peanut Butter

Arsenal will never win the league or CL until they get rid of Wenger and the current spineless regime.

It really is that obvious now to everyone except Wenger and the Pro-Wenger idiots.

Loving it :lol:

Mister_Stubbs

The day after Wenger gave his usual "We don't need signings, we have a great squad" January presser, they go and lose at home to Watford.. I look forward to Arsenal fans reactions to this.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Do they get minimum 6 minutes injury time whenever they are chasing the game? Is that a rule now in Arsenal games?

AndyJ1985

Every Arsenal season is so predictable, it really is. Just waiting for them to get knocked out of the CL in the quarters now.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
We're into February / March time boys. Time for their annual thumping in the Champions League before another 2 or 3 losses in the league and maybe an FA Cup upset for Sutton as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.