AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Yes I'm afraid so. Our run in is horrific, youre obviously a lot more confident than me, fingers crossed you're right!
Don't understand this. Arsenal's run in is identical to us in terms of difficulty and we play against them within the next couple of weeks.

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
Sure it's been said already but if winning 2 FA Cups in a row did nothing for the mentality of this bunch of players, I don't see how a 3rd Cup changes anything.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
The fact they were all a bit happy and bullish after their FA cup victory will make the comedown so much sweeter :drool:

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
It will make it all the more worse for them due to the fact top 4 was back on for them before kick off. :lol:

Boycott

Did any of them not think about what reaction being sponsored by the sun would get?

Anything for money :rolleyes:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I'd love it if Troopz was asked to change 'blud' for 'sun'. If Robbie got £1 for every time he said it, he'd have his own island by the end of this season, not even the next.
I'm pretty sure Troopz said he supports Liverpool's campaign against The Sun when the fans were putting stickers on him.

VanGaalEra

How many shots did Giroud have today?

Had he been shooting at Tupac he'd still be alive.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I'm more interested in them being devastated next weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.