AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Does he actually think that Bellerin plays on the left and Monreal on the right?

Also I challenge you to make it through the whole video. I had to stop about 2 minutes in, he is just so annoying.

Last edited:

JohnnyKills

Does he actually think that Bellerin plays on the left and Monreal on the right?

Also I challenge you to make it through the whole video. I had to stop about 2 minutes in, he is just so annoying.
Yeah that left-right thing got me too. He is absolutely clueless.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Except for Moh. Him I can't stand. Ty comes across as an attention seeker at times but maybe he's not that deluded outside Arsenal.

I just like DT, Claude, Robbie, Lee and Troops obviously. Oh and that African fella he's hilarious. I don't watch the other videos.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Am I the only one that likes those feckers? They're a likable bunch imo.
Except for Moh. Him I can't stand. Ty comes across as an attention seeker at times but maybe he's not that deluded outside Arsenal.
I just like DT, Claude, Robbie, Lee and Troops obviously. Oh and that African fella he's hilarious. I don't watch the other videos.
They are personalities. Ty is delusional but I like Troopz and DT they are entertaining.
Kelechi. Guy is hilarious.
I think the Asian dude from the last round of videos has the potential to be the next breakout star! :lol:

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Do we have a Chelsea fan tv thread?

friend found this

unlisted - got told by the ground staff to stop recording

then they re-upped it with that scene cut off

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
I think the Asian dude from the last round of videos has the potential to be the next breakout star! :lol:

I love how he thinks Wenger has lost the dressing room on away games but not on home games. :lol:

Hojoon

Middlesbrough haven't won a PL game this year, not even Arsenal could mess this up.

Charlie Foley

Do we have a Chelsea fan tv thread?

friend found this

unlisted - got told by the ground staff to stop recording

then they re-upped it with that scene cut off

I've seen that kid in real life. Him and his friends come into my uni and use the astro pitches.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Best we can hope for is a draw, I just don't see Boro winning. A draw should be enough to produce some great AFTV though. I imagine they'll be pretty riled up considering they've travelled most of the country on a Monday night to watch their team draw to a poor Boro side - times that by five if they lose.

Fully Fledged

Best we can hope for is a draw, I just don't see Boro winning. A draw should be enough to produce some great AFTV though. I imagine they'll be pretty riled up considering they've travelled most of the country on a Monday night to watch their team draw to a poor Boro side - times that by five if they lose.
Bank Holiday Monday no less.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Come on Middlesbrough, we all want an ArsenalFanTV meltdown on this nice Monday evening.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I can probably count the amount of actually good Arsenal performances in the last 14 years on one hand but because teams see their flaws they always think they have a chance of winning and Arsenal to their credit are generally pretty clinical in front of goal take advantage of the chances they're presented with. Really annoying as if the lesser teams were smarter and just played for 0-0's like they do against us Arsenal would probably be even further down the table

Status
Not open for further replies.