AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 101472

How many people on here wouldn't keep doing this because they got lots of money from it? Exactly

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Robbie feared for his safety :lol::lol::lol:

A load of twats those Spurs fans.:mad::mad:
Yeah imagine panicking when 1,000s of boozed up aggressive morons are personally abusing you in a menacing fashion.

That's the problem with this sort of set up though. They are all super well known faces now, so it's probably very optimistic of them to think they could do their thing right outside the ground like that. Should have either tried to do some main characters inside the ground, or at least a station or 2 away from the place

hellohello

Supports
Tottenham
Stupid from those Spurs fans, but I don't think there was any real threat. The police being there that way makes it look worse and agitates the crowd (makes it a big deal). Don't mind some banter like singing you're shit, being an Arsenal celebrity you have to handle that at WHL.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Could anyone hear monkey chants in that video? I couldn't but I've seen people saying it.
Sounded very much like some monkey noises in there to me. Very unsavoury and hopefully the "ooh ooh" was part of some other chant instead.

fellaini's barber

Screw the Spurs officials,ruined my weekends entertainment. Its not the same without the crowd, its too long after the game so the passion has gone down, who is going to cheer Kelechi when he sings?

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Screw the Spurs officials,ruined my weekends entertainment. Its not the same without the crowd, its too long after the game so the passion has gone down, who is going to cheer Kelechi when he sings?
:lol:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Yeah imagine panicking when 1,000s of boozed up aggressive morons are personally abusing you in a menacing fashion.

That's the problem with this sort of set up though. They are all super well known faces now, so it's probably very optimistic of them to think they could do their thing right outside the ground like that. Should have either tried to do some main characters inside the ground, or at least a station or 2 away from the place
Robbie said that it was the Spurs' authorities that told him to go and film on the high street. I imagine they originally tried to do it just outside the ground.

FujiVice

Thing with Robbie is, he's apparently a nice bloke, but the last six months he's really put himself out there. He's went from "bloke who hosts the channel" to "bloke who goes on Sky to challenge Gary Neville" and "bloke who posts pictures of his new car he bought from AFTV money." And now he's done business with the Sun of all things. The fact that people now know his name has made him this figure people now have an opinion of. Nobody gives a feck about the bloke who runs United's fan channel or Chelsea or Liverpool, but everyone knows Robbie. There's massive resentment for him from both sides.

Whatever your opinion is, though, the fact a grown man who spends his money going to games shouldnt feel in fear of his life. Especially for something so trivial as an Arsenal Fan channel. Its a shame, but he's a pseudo celeb to these people and he's going to get shit everytime he goes to the matches now.

togg

Yep...as soon as they interviewed Gary Neville and got all that publicity...I'm afraid the fan game took hold! And that means...security and the inability to be a man on the street with a camera. I work in TV...I know how it works!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Robbie said that it was the Spurs' authorities that told him to go and film on the high street. I imagine they originally tried to do it just outside the ground.
Yep, saw the interview, and fair play. Did sound like a mad decision, but not Robbie and the gang

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
No pity for him. Had I been an Arsenal fan I would have been embarrassed and furious with him for being a shit stirrer. The only objective of his channel was to earn money rather than acting like a bridge between club and fans. I mean one guy among DT or Trropz or Claude is fine, like FTD has Andy Tate, but if you aren't having any sane guy as a regular, stuff like this will happen from his own fans as well as oppo fans

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
This guy said he got a bottle thrown at his face but a Spurs fan stood up for him when a few confronted him. Some really poor behaviour from Spurs fans today.

hubbuh

These Lillywhites need to calm down. I mean I'm glad they pupped on Arse, but they are getting way too big for their booties. A nice disruptive season playing at Wembley is just what the doctor ordered.

FujiVice

No fecking way.
Actually I've just seen the video of Ty getting his hat stolen at the Chelsea game and being held back by security. He looks like the butler off the Fresh Prince of Bel Air without his hat on. The hat takes two decades off him.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I can't get too arsed about them working with The Sun. Bankers do shady shit too but it's defended because what they do is 'legal on paper'. In this world you just gotta make money as fast as possible since others don't hold the high moral ground either.

AndyJ1985

When it comes to vile racist fans, London clubs seem to have more than most from what I can see. Chelsea, Spurs, Millwall specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.