AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boycott

Maybe because he earns money by hoping his team lose to have more clicks on his channel.
Selling out to The Sun hasn't helped his cause either. Seems a nice enough bloke but that's a shocking lack of self-awareness. On one hand he talks negatively of the mainstream media and their attitude towards fans, but on the other he'll take money off the biggest most vile rag to do what's a pretty cringe video in any case.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Selling out to The Sun hasn't helped his cause either. Seems a nice enough bloke but that's a shocking lack of self-awareness. On one hand he talks negatively of the mainstream media and their attitude towards fans, but on the other he'll take money off the biggest most vile rag to do what's a pretty cringe video in any case.
Yeah, he looks a nice guy, but Arsenal Fans TV has become bigger than him now.

FujiVice

Some Arsenal "fan" swung a punch at Robbie the other week. There was a proper western style showdown between Arsenal fans one side saying "leave him alone" and the other saying "he's embarrassing our club." Poor Robbie almost got his head kicked in. Really shit behavour really.

Peanut Butter

So many football fans are immature idiots aren't they? They always become a hard man after a few Carling.

Embarrassing.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Some Arsenal "fan" swung a punch at Robbie the other week. There was a proper western style showdown between Arsenal fans one side saying "leave him alone" and the other saying "he's embarrassing our club." Poor Robbie almost got his head kicked in. Really shit behavour really.
Was that after the draw against City a couple of weeks back?

M Bison

Supports
York City
Cant believe we may not see AFTV, after our shambolic performance today, it was a small scrap of consolation.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
When I thought I couldn't dislike Spuds supporters anymore they go ahead and ruin AFTV for me as well.

Absolute twats.

Charlie Foley

Sponsored by Sun ? :eek::houllier::lol:
DT seems alright, bit of a tit maybe but not a bad bloke.

Ty is proper nuts, 'I prepare like I'm playing' and 'I start to limber up mentally around midday', wtf. Also he has arsenal shorts on under his tracksuit :lol:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
If Spurs fans have caused us to miss AFTV then they can all feck off, I hope they get thrashed in their remaining fixtures.

Robbie is all about that paper, so I hope he'll get a few of the lads together and put something out.

Deleted member 101472

That video is shocking, but not as bad as the fans who start to join in but sing tommy instead of Robbie before eventually getting it right :lol:

VanGaalEra

Could anyone hear monkey chants in that video? I couldn't but I've seen people saying it.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Could anyone hear monkey chants in that video? I couldn't but I've seen people saying it.
No I didn't hear but I sure hope that didn't happen..they really better not have chanted that kind of shit

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Around 14 seconds in on the vid posted above I think I hear something that might be monkey chant but can't say for sure. I can also hear someone chanting like some animal at about 27 seconds.

Cloud7

I just had a visit to their matchday thread. There's actually MULTIPLE poster's seriously saying the reason arsenal lost today and haven't been doing well recently is because of cheating :lol::lol: There's even a guy who says Giroud looks awkward when trying to dive compared to players like Costa or Kane :lol::lol::lol: I think that might have actually topped City and the conspiracy that the whole world has against them.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Look at Robbie scared looking around for Spuds supporters in that video :lol:

Josep Dowling

It's frankly pathetic and childish what Robbie has had to deal with in the last few weeks.

I can't imagine his intention when he set up the channel was to make money. Is it his fault the channel has been a success? How can making a few videos on YouTube upset people that much, get a life and don't watch it then.

The only thing I don't agree with is working with the Sun. However Robbie isn't stupid, why shouldn't he make as much money as he can before people get bored of hearing the same thing week in week out. I found it entertaining before but now it's become stagnant and repetitive.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It's frankly pathetic and childish what Robbie has had to deal with in the last few weeks.

I can't imagine his intention when he set up the channel was to make money. Is it his fault the channel has been a success? How can making a few videos on YouTube upset people that much, get a life and don't watch it then.

The only thing I don't agree with is working with the Sun. However Robbie isn't stupid, why shouldn't he make as much money as he can before people get bored of hearing the same thing week in week out. I found it entertaining before but now it's become stagnant and repetitive.
The last decade of Arsenal in a nutshell.

stubie

Like the True Geordie they have become sell outs to corporations

They have lost credibility as well as respect imo

togg

Look at Robbie scared looking around for Spuds supporters in that video :lol:
Yeah I noticed that...but huge respect to the guy. I love him..pure entertainment (and for fecks sake...yeah it's tribal...but it's still a bloody football match...not Trump against Kim Jong-un!) He's intelligent in dealing with the regulars and fans generally. Felt for him today.....and if those were monkey chats from a minority of Spurs fans...then bloody shame on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.