AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
How are they responding to Koscielny suspension for the final/Gabriel more than likely being injured for it?

Donut

Interesting times ahead. I think Ozil will stay but Sanchez will leave.

Alabaster Codify7

They'll get a tuning in the FA Cup final and the season will go down as a catastrophe....but they still had a better league campaign than us in several ways and it's hard to mock them too much.

Newman123

Supports
Arsenal

Cloud7

They'll get a tuning in the FA Cup final and the season will go down as a catastrophe....but they still had a better league campaign than us in several ways and it's hard to mock them too much.
They had ridiculous amounts of luck throughout the season, and finished a whopping once place ahead of us in 5th. If we go on to win the Europa League I would take our season over their season any day of the week. I wouldn't say our league campaign was that much worse than their campaign. We had many games where we dominated and should have won but didn't, they had many games where they scraped by on luck and bad calls. Based on the league showing we have far more to look forward to than them.

This isn't the thread for that though, blud.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I know all about the bitter rivalry you lot have with Arsenal but come on, have you no compassion?

I feel a bit sorry for any teams missing out on top 4, however otherwise you might dislike them.

For the love of God, can you not find a shred of decent human sympathy?

Fener1907

Troopz is Nostradamus, can't wait to visit loads of war-torn countries.

Claude wasn't paying attention, can't wait to go into summer hibernation.

DT calls Wenger a coward, couldn't wait to boo Wenger and is now left still waiting.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
They won't go out against Bayern next season, there's a bright side to everything.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The dark arts of The Frogie

GoonersWorld:

'Greatest manager in history defends Wenger just a couple days back but let's listen to the frothing GW experts.'

'Stop chatting shit. Fergie had no respect for Wenger when we were actually in competition, as soon as we were no threat they became best friends, like when the hunter takes pity on the wounded prey. Of course Fergie is praising Wenger, he wants him to stay as well. Only a fool can misread his intentions.'

'The collective IQ of this forum isn't that high tbh. They can't work it out - G.Neville wants him to stay, SAF wants him to stay, Rio Ferdinand wants him to stay, Mourinho wants him to stay, all our rival fans including Sp*rs fans want him to stay etc....

But some people just can't get a clue. Of course they want him to stay, Arsenal are never going to be a genuine threat while the senile one is here.'

'Of course he does, old red nose is United through and through and knows as long as Wonga is the manager they have nothing to fear, also none of the other teams have nothing to fear either.'

'Fergie sees Wenger as the last of his kind. 2 fa cups in 12 years...if Fergie did that he woulda walked on his own.'

Hawks2008

I'll never understand it myself. He's the ugliest manager in the league, inside and out. A horribly disfigured gargoyle of a man. A grinch. Selfish, arrogant, petulant, classless, an adulterer...the list goes on and on. Shameless and disgusting old man.
feck me these GoonersWorld posters are savage

Peanut Butter

Troopz is Nostradamus, can't wait to visit loads of war-torn countries.

Claude wasn't paying attention, can't wait to go into summer hibernation.

DT calls Wenger a coward, couldn't wait to boo Wenger and is now left still waiting.
These wannabe celebrities bore me now. The only likeable chap is Robbie.

DT is your average Tarquin. I've a few Gooners like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.