AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
Not gonna lie, a big reason I watched their match today was to see how bad it'd get for Arsenal and how much gold it'd bring out for ArsenalTV

iKnowNothing

So Robbie actually pays them, I suppose its fair but it does make it seem slightly more artificial.
That's the bit I don't like about it. They are there to make money and the easiest way is to come across as weird bunch spouting shite .. so they don't really represent the genuine Arsenal fan.

Mike09

TY is still pro Wenger :lol:
He keeps saying blame the players as well. But the one who bought the players is Wenger and he was the one in charge to build his own team for 13 years, so it's Wenger's fault for buying poor players.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
How has TY not been punched yet.. unbelievable restraint shown by Claude there.

Ty is the toppest red I've ever seen.

Loon

:lol:
Moh is the pits. The same entitlement, over-praising of their past achievements, preaching/patronising tone wrapped up in a "I'm not yer typical footie yobbo" veneer.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
I'd actually like to see Ty being interviewed with another of the regulars just to see if the reactions are any different. Not Ginger Chris obviously as most likely they'd just end up making out in front of the camera. I might say DT but that could result in a lawsuit and no more ArsenalFanTV as I think there's a good chance he wouldn't show the kind of saintly restraint Claude does! Maybe someone like Lee who seems like a decent and sensible bloke and it would be interesting to see whether he could remain calm in the face of Ty's insufferable 'optimism'.

Secondly was peterstorey banned from here a couple of years back? I wonder if now would be a good time to bring him back even if it's just a quick stop-by. I'd be interested to see if he is still as firmly pro-Wenger as he was back then. He really was the Caf's anwer to Ty!

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
I've read a few times that the owner of the channel Robbie recently bought a Rolls-Royce Wraith. The guy is fecking cashing in on the YouTube money, bloody hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.