g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
I wonder when is TY going to lose faith in Wenger, have to be getting close now.
Problem there is the refereeing decisions that occurred this evening which Ty will definitely reference. In fact I think it's more likely he will say Arsenal would have won the game had they gone their way. Sounds ludicrous I know but remember this is Ty we are dealing with.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Problem there is the refereeing decisions that occurred this evening which Ty will definitely reference. In fact I think it's more likely he will say Arsenal would have won the game had they gone their way. Sounds ludicrous I know but remember this is Ty we are dealing with.
But he can't be THIS deluded can he?

NYAS

Can you imagine the sheer drama that's happening in front of those cameras as I type this?

They should live-stream it sometime.

Fener1907

I wonder when is TY going to lose faith in Wenger, have to be getting close now.
When Wenger's on a plane back to France to get away from all of the drama, Ty's dedicated to the point that he'll be sitting a few rows back and peering over the seats to get a glimpse of him.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
But he can't be THIS deluded can he?
I think very likely he is. I mean we're talking about the same guy who predicted Arsenal to win the quadruple at the beginning of the season. It wouldn't even surprise me if he thinks Arsenal would have gone to win the Champions League had the referee not screwed them over this evening. Honestly the man's mind resides in a different plain of existence to all other humans.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Youtubers are getting very rich nowadays.
They are, but Robbie is not making that much from views alone, the videos are under a million views. The Youtubers who make a lot of money are either partners or gets millions of hits for every video. I reckon Robbie makes around £300k a year, which is a lot. He's rich, but not rich enough to buy the Rolls Royce

elnorte

Freaky fly day
If you get banned you can't access the profile anymore so I don't think he is
You're right. Ban must have been lifted. Perhaps he apologised privately. Regardless none of my business. Happy to move on from it. :)

VanGaalEra

They are, but Robbie is not making that much from views alone, the videos are under a million views. The Youtubers who make a lot of money are either partners or gets millions of hits for every video. I reckon Robbie makes around £300k a year, which is a lot. He's rich, but not rich enough to buy the Rolls Royce
Advertising bookie companies now, he's making some moneeeeeey

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Bloody hell, I go out for a bit and just seen this score! 1-5!

Poor Arsene:( it's not very funny actually..

tomaldinho1

Today was just an utter capitulation, that shouldn't happen in professional football. Surely they have trained playing with 10 men?

Bayern are a good team but, once they pulled the peno back, Arsenal should have shut up shop and just saved some pride. Maybe they would leak another goal but it's not like Bayern needed to score, Arsenal just let them attack at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.