AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Nah, I can understand how he feels to see these players obsessing about image when they're not producing on the pitch. Similar to watching Pogba unveiling new haircuts but missing gilt-edged chances. Doesn't sit right.
When a player gets home from training they are free to do whatever they want with their hair. Should they not bother showering too? Because they are not playing well? Its just silly tbh

Fener1907

This is ArsenalFanTV peaking. People will turn on them if Wenger gets sacked and things don't improve quickly. The wheels will come off and we'll look back on this golden period with fondness.

Troopz will go and start a fam, Claude will retire to a Caribbean island and spit on the floor whenever he hears French, Moh will publish a book about public speaking, and Ty will still be by Robbie's side in the new Rolls, loyal until the final breath. If he's lucky, Robbie will let him sit in the driver's seat, and they'll exchange a knowing smile, content that they'll always be there for each other.

God bless ArsenalFanTV.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
I clean in my cock in the shower on a daily basis when I get from work regardless of how I performed that day.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Nah, I can understand how he feels to see these players obsessing about image when they're not producing on the pitch. Similar to watching Pogba unveiling new haircuts but missing gilt-edged chances. Doesn't sit right.
Bellerin isn't going out unveiling hairstyles on instagram though. He's just grown his hair and Troops decides to have an issue with it.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
When a player gets home from training they are free to do whatever they want with their hair. Should they not bother showering too? Because they are not playing well? Its just silly tbh
Narcissism and mediocrity aren't a great fit imo. And unless you're beaming live feeds of you loofering your Adidas-sponsored arse crack into people's living rooms, showering doesn't strike me as being a particularly narcissistic ritual.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
Robbie must love it when Arsenal lose. All that extra cash coming in. Fair play to the guy he is good at what he does and makes a healthy living out of it.

pixel

This is ArsenalFanTV peaking. People will turn on them if Wenger gets sacked and things don't improve quickly. The wheels will come off and we'll look back on this golden period with fondness.

Troopz will go and start a fam, Claude will retire to a Caribbean island and spit on the floor whenever he hears French, Moh will publish a book about public speaking, and Ty will still be by Robbie's side in the new Rolls, loyal until the final breath. If he's lucky, Robbie will let him sit in the driver's seat, and they'll exchange a knowing smile, content that they'll always be there for each other.

God bless ArsenalFanTV.
:lol:

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Bellerin isn't going out unveiling hairstyles on instagram though. He's just grown his hair and Troops decides to have an issue with it.
Collateral damage then. A large percentage of them seem like preening peacocks who can't back up the vanity with any substance or character.

Fener1907

Conspiracy!

The referee, Anastasios Sidiropoulos, shouldn't have been in charge because he's Greek and they've been bailed out by Germany. Merkel was watching the game and wiping off a billion for every goal Bayern scored.

Yep, leading 5-1 from the first leg, Bayern absolutely needed to stop the onslaught from the Arsenal juggernaut by having a Greek referee in charge. Makes sense.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Conspiracy!

The referee, Anastasios Sidiropoulos, shouldn't have been in charge because he's Greek and they've been bailed out by Germany. Merkel was watching the game and wiping off a billion for every goal Bayern scored.

Yep, leading 5-1 from the first leg, Bayern absolutely needed to stop the onslaught from the Arsenal juggernaut by having a Greek referee in charge. Makes sense.

Look at his eyes --

Or he's on drugs

predator

Youth NITK
I'm genuinely interested about the income Arsenal fan TV or Robbie in particular will generate. Does anybody know any accurate figures regarding youtube views, ads etc?

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
I'm genuinely interested about the income Arsenal fan TV or Robbie in particular will generate. Does anybody know any accurate figures regarding youtube views, ads etc?
He can anywhere from 10k-70k a month with his quoted 12 million viewers a month

Red Star One

Troopz rant on Giroud's hair and selfies was brilliant, for a moment I imagined United FanTV and same words at Pogba :lol::lol::lol:

Cassidy

Narcissism and mediocrity aren't a great fit imo. And unless you're beaming live feeds of you loofering your Adidas-sponsored arse crack into people's living rooms, showering doesn't strike me as being a particularly narcissistic ritual.
What is so narcissistic about getting your hair done? Im speaking about Bellerin and Giroud here btw.

Cassidy

Collateral damage then. A large percentage of them seem like preening peacocks who can't back up the vanity with any substance or character.
Appearances, particularly hair bear no correlation to performances on the pitch, many other teams players also get their hair done, its a non issue tbh.
People just like to find things to moan about, the hair comments are just pretty stupid.

LouisDanGaal

Appearances, particularly hair bear no correlation to performances on the pitch, many other teams players also get their hair done, its a non issue tbh.
People just like to find things to moan about, the hair comments are just pretty stupid.
Exactly its a complete non-issue which is in no way affecting the football.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
It always made me wonder how we allow high profile companies like Google to be so non-transparent in this matter. Is it only money from the YouTube ads?
I believe so but he has his own AFTV shop so im sure he earns a few grand a month with that extra.

He's not very smart for showing off his wealth with a rolls Royce though

Should be a bit more smart and drive a normal car so people don't resent him and demand more money from him

Squaaaad

He doesn't own the Rolls Royce
Just because you take a picture with a car doesn't mean you own it.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Seriously, is the white guy in the cap dry humping a lampost?

TsuWave

t
I believe so but he has his own AFTV shop so im sure he earns a few grand a month with that extra.

He's not very smart for showing off his wealth with a rolls Royce though

Should be a bit more smart and drive a normal car so people don't resent him and demand more money from him
you are calling a guy that supposedly makes thousands off of youtube "not very smart" because he was pictured in a rolls and some random twitter poster added a caption saying he owns it?

i don't know man, i'd question everything but robbie's smarts tbh

spwd

Pewdiepie a Brighton (UK) based Swedish guy, is probably the most successful.
He makes $16m a year chilling at home making vids of himself playing computer games and shit.
I kid you not.
I'm sorry but how is this possible, please tell me more.

Sylar

The ones youve been waiting for. Somebody says theyve been waiting for these since 10 past... Ospina. ffs :lol:

Deleted member 101472

The ones youve been waiting for. Somebody says theyve been waiting for these since 10 past... Ospina. ffs :lol:
Hard to disageee with anything any of these guys are saying really.

spwd

Almost 15 billion views on all his vids combined + having kids as his demographic viewers
But how, do you sign a contract or something with YouTube or what, I'm completely in the dark on this.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Realistically, based on views its probably around 70-100K/year.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
t

you are calling a guy that supposedly makes thousands off of youtube "not very smart" because he was pictured in a rolls and some random twitter poster added a caption saying he owns it?

i don't know man, i'd question everything but robbie's smarts tbh
People change when they see an ordinary guy get very rich all of a sudden.

It's jelousy/resentment on their part but that's just my opinion that he should perhaps not show off his money to the people he needs to make money out of.

R'hllor

I just dont understand how anyone having a go at those who wants to see Wenger out. This is not only just a issue between those fans and Wenger/Arsenal board,think more and more owners will act in same/similar manner towards football fans in England in general.

Think that Wenger isnt between Arsenal fans and board,he is with a board. Its like he is in deal with them,get top 4,as reward they get money pie and they split it between them,as reward they give Wenger new fat contract for winning feck all and thats how they roll.

Robbie saying how they spent a lot of money this season but nobody ask why. Is it maybe because they didnt spend it 2,3,4 years ago,so at some point they will be forced to spend it? Or they were forced,due us splashing cash,City doing the same,Pep came and suddenly they started shitting their pants,that they might lose top 4 pie at the end?

I really think that Wenger doesnt give a rat`s ass about Arsenal fans. I dont remember ever him saying how feels for Arsenal fans and their pockets for paying most expensive tickets in fecking universe or how much they spend in general to follow their team around country. Arsenal fans also complain how players act in same manner as their manager towards them. Players refusing to come to away end and clap their away support,showing gratitude because those fans spending their hard earned money for travel,tickets just so they could support them. When last time you saw Wenger pointing at Arsenal supporters forcing his players to go to Arsenal fans and clap them off?

Is there anyone here who would trade Arsenal`s top 4 and their way of doing a CL campaign for out of top 4 and FA cup win? Sorry,feck that,in 3 years time i rather be 8th,8th,1st then 3x 2nd/3rd/4th with Arsenal`s CL campaign after.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
"#### sake upload TY some of us are knackered "

Status
Not open for further replies.