AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyKills

Troops better today. Less bluds and fams and more actual sentences.

They're right to have a go at Kroenke, he's the real root of their issues.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Someone should have a look at Piers Morgan's twitter account

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
No one has posted much.. everyone is going through each video and dissecting it before you see all the green smilies

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I could hang out with Troopz. Dude seems like he'd be a right laugh to hang around with.

LouisDanGaal

Ty does my head in so much. He still thinks its noble to back the club and back the manager regardless of whats happening, he still would if they got relegated, he is a simpleton.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I reckon you'd be saying blud and fam at the end of every sentence fam, it's infectious blud.
Pal on FB wrote a status laughing at Troops, but managed to use "Bruv" instead of "Blud".

To get the buzzwords that are used every 2 seconds wrong takes some doing

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Why do people blame the mangers when the manager who has brought them and failed to motivate them? In a short term club situation i would understand that argument but every player has been brought under his management and say so.. Wenger deserves full blame for me.

Claude looked like David Beckham when he first started supporting the Gooners and now looks like a Walter white lookalike.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
I've said in the past Lee comes across for the most part as a decent and sensible guy and I'll stand by it. But, oh boy, does he come across as a scary bloke when talking about Gazidis. Comes seriously close to losing it. Wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of the guy!

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I reckon you'd be saying blud and fam at the end of every sentence fam, it's infectious blud.
Get it sorted fam. Aight, safe blud.

Only one I can't really stand is Moh. He uses so many words to say so little - It's like listening to the verbal wankings of a 9 year old who picked up a thesaurus.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
I can never finish any video that features him. Some incoherent poetic sing song nonsense.
I use to think the same thing but this was the first Kelechi segment I watched in full. You actually just have to fight through the initial incomprehensible opening. Following that he actually makes some fairly decent points and is quite entertaining and friendly along with it.

Godfather

I use to think the same thing but this was the first Kelechi segment I watched in full. You actually just have to fight through the initial incomprehensible opening. Following that he actually makes some fairly decent points and is quite entertaining and friendly along with it.
No chance of understanding him if English isn't your first language though. I've tried several times. I understand about 10% of what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.